Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CMC]CosmosCoin-PoW/PoS|Transaction Comment|0 Premine|Quick Confirm|0 Fees - page 9. (Read 83949 times)

legendary
Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010

Recommend Pools:
1. http://cmc.botpool.net (1% fees)
2. http://cmc.ltcoin.net (unknown fees)

cmc.ltcoin.net is 2% fee

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
ALL CMC users,
We need donations, please donate some CMC to us.
Our donation address is: C9F6XmSESpKJVRjc2DkRZh1w6Ch53abRxL

We are very happy if you donate some CMCs to us, we need these CMCs to make our dev team continue working on the further development.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1022
No premine, really?

"blocks" : 2054,
"moneysupply" : 7189.00000000,
Diff:24.2K

1000 blocks/hour for the 2 hours doesn't sound too far out for instamine.  Has anyone looked at the blockchain yet?

You don't really need to look at it, its obvious.

But again, all coins had premines of some sort Smiley

yep pre mine

the closet coins that have had no premine are XPM, BTC, maybe ltc

you have to have a long pre announce to not pre mine
Activity: 58
what do generated but not accepted means ?
Activity: 112
Only for info. never uses BTcltc.com for exchange i have more than 15 hrs (this since my first contact with they, but more than 24hrs since the deposit) and not have a response about the deposit, i not like imagine the torture for make a withdrawal.. i start to lose money for this inepts ( now with the actual exchange value .0.45 btc)
pushpool Stratum support of the pool are a problem, how to solve?

Let me know if you find any solution, so i can make the pool work again!

Hey Bro, can you just setup the pool with longpool support? no need of stratum protocol, just make sure the longpool is running.
cosmoscoin.org is down now, we will fix it as soon as possible.

All CMC users,

we are moving cosmoscoin.org (include subsites) and cosmoscoin.com to a new server, please be patient.

You can find everything about CMC in this ANN thread.
Nice work, dev!
I see your real effort to advance project Cosmoscoin, I sent you 10 coins for support, transaction id is 6dd188dd3a3240f6983fefd2afa2dbdf3c61b6d340eacefc694a0f36e420825f
Good luck to all us.

Thanks my dear bro, we will continue working on this. It seems that we need more donations.
legendary
Activity: 1151
Merit: 1003
Nice work, dev!
I see your real effort to advance project Cosmoscoin, I sent you 10 coins for support, transaction id is 6dd188dd3a3240f6983fefd2afa2dbdf3c61b6d340eacefc694a0f36e420825f
Good luck to all us.
cosmoscoin.org is down now, we will fix it as soon as possible.
All CMC users,
because of very high access to wallet.cosmoscoin.org, the VPS can't process so many requestions, we decide to stop the webwallet temporarily, and move the wallet.cosmoscoin.org to a new VPS server, please be patient and don't worry about the coins in the webwallet.

because we also hosts cosmoscoin.org and be.cosmoscoin.org on this VPS, so we need move wallet.cosmoscoin.org to another VPS, be patient, we will finish this in 2 or 3 days.

BTW: please donate some CMC to our dev team, we need some CMCs for the payment of CMC related things, Our donation address is: C9F6XmSESpKJVRjc2DkRZh1w6Ch53abRxL
All CMC users,
because of very high access to wallet.cosmoscoin.org, the VPS can't process so many requestions, we decide to stop the webwallet temporarily, and move the wallet.cosmoscoin.org to a new VPS server, please be patient and don't worry about the coins in the webwallet.
CosmosCoin(CMC) is now the most profitable coin in all alt coins, please check it here: http://800996.com/btc/

CMC now achieve more thank 300MH/s, CMC will be the most successful coin in the world.
All CMC users,

BTW: please donate some CMC to our dev team, we need some CMCs for the payment of CMC related things, Our donation address is: C9F6XmSESpKJVRjc2DkRZh1w6Ch53abRxL
Activity: 49
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
真心支持CMC
我们都很喜欢CMC
Welcome Cosmoscoin fans to the cryptsy.com family!

Dear Bro, great thanks to you.

Thanks for your great job on CMC.
All CMC users,

Pages:
Jump to: