Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CMC]CosmosCoin-PoW/PoS|Transaction Comment|0 Premine|Quick Confirm|0 Fees - page 5. (Read 83949 times)

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
ADT developer
do you guys want another pool ?
legendary
Activity: 910
Cryptcoins has started a cosmoscoin pool:

cosmos.cryptcoins.net

- Proportional payout per block based on your share ratio to the pool's total shares for each block.
- Stratum Vardiff.
-Worker that finds the block, gets 2% of the block off the top.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
The Murraycoin Project ▪ Lead Developer

This sort of abuse was bound to happen with so many low quality coins being released over the past few months. I think most of us fell for it, and mined them thinking every new coin would be profitable.  I expect the trend to reverse, and there will be a consolidation into higher quality coins like MEC and CGB.

I agree. I fell for CMC because of the high network speed and lack of issues from the start (minus the stratum stuff...but I primarily solo-mine so that didn't make a difference to me.) When CMC hit the exchange...I sold half of my holdings at nearly 0.01 BTC each (this is standard procedure for me as the prices are bound to be inflated initially just like most IPOs. This is especially true with scamcoins as the take advantage of this fact to build the pump even higher, dump, and get out.) Obviously I wish I would have sold all of them...but hindsight is 20/20.

The only coins I am mining are LTC, CGB, and MEC. The only coins in my portfolio are BTC, LTC, CGB, MEC, and FTC. Even if there is something else more profitable to mine, I no longer mine it -- not worth the hassle of exchanging it, paying the fees, risking creep, etc. I mine and buy coins I think have a legitimate future and hold them. It doesn't even make sense that new clone coins are released and people actually give them value -- why would they have any value if they don't bring anything new to the table?

Also wanted to add that ANC could have some potential as well -- I just chose not to hold it (had to draw the line somewhere.) Looks like I could have missed the boat there but only time will tell.
legendary
Activity: 1214
Never compromise your standards!
CosmosCoin (CMC) author with a different ID , issue several the same type of coins

In the bitcointalk.org search cosmoscoin (cmc Author) wallet address. Forum at ID: cosmoscoin and

dolfcao released wallet address is the same:

He in  bitcointalk.org have more registered names: cosmoscoin dolfcao xieluu,  etc.

Himself up in his own postings when exposed.

After verification: CMC, REC (RealCoin), RCH (RichCoin), GRW (GrowthCoin), FEC (FreeCoin) are

issued by this person.

This close relationship between man and btcltc.com trading platform, the trading platform for

these transaction fee the exemption from money after the listing has been dropping, stuck with a

large number of Chinese people.

Buffett said that investment is to invest in the team, we bought currency is to buy author, since

the definition of money inventories and daily output there, with different number of the same

type issued anonymously currency is in effect and increase inventories and daily output, with fraudulent suspicion.

Please do not trust this person, and do not invest in these coins. And do not btcltc.com trading platform trading.

I am glad other people are recognizing this and the word needs to get out there is something very shady going on with these groups of coins and btcltc.com.  I believe this person is involved with more coins.  This is mentioned at this post:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3143410

Be careful, people.  Very shady behavior...

This sort of abuse was bound to happen with so many low quality coins being released over the past few months. I think most of us fell for it, and mined them thinking every new coin would be profitable.  I expect the trend to reverse, and there will be a consolidation into higher quality coins like MEC and CGB.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
CosmosCoin (CMC) author with a different ID , issue several the same type of coins

In the bitcointalk.org search cosmoscoin (cmc Author) wallet address. Forum at ID: cosmoscoin and

He in  bitcointalk.org have more registered names: cosmoscoin dolfcao xieluu,  etc.

After verification: CMC, REC (RealCoin), RCH (RichCoin), GRW (GrowthCoin), FEC (FreeCoin) are

issued by this person.

This close relationship between man and btcltc.com trading platform, the trading platform for

these transaction fee the exemption from money after the listing has been dropping, stuck with a

Buffett said that investment is to invest in the team, we bought currency is to buy author, since

the definition of money inventories and daily output there, with different number of the same

type issued anonymously currency is in effect and increase inventories and daily output, with fraudulent suspicion.

Please do not trust this person, and do not invest in these coins. And do not btcltc.com trading platform trading.

I am glad other people are recognizing this and the word needs to get out there is something very shady going on with these groups of coins and btcltc.com.  I believe this person is involved with more coins.  This is mentioned at this post:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3143410

Be careful, people.  Very shady behavior...
Activity: 204
Merit: 100

issued by this person.

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Google/YouTube
Are there ways to earn this coin without mining, maybe by writing?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I can't understand, does this coin really have 0 fees, or just low fees?

It's 0 fees.
Cause I looked at the code and saw kind of 0.00001 MIN_TX_FEE

While sending, the fee is 0 CMC.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1009

It's 0 fees.
Cause I looked at the code and saw kind of 0.00001 MIN_TX_FEE

It's 0 fees.
CMC is on bter.com:
https://bter.com/trade/cmc_btc

We will release CMC version 2.0 soon, but it's hard to implement crypto chat in CMC, so we decide to add coin age support in CMC and make a more beautilful UI.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1009
Activity: 297
legendary
Activity: 868
ADT developer
why do u guys still mine a coin where the dev has moved on? he creates 1 coin then moves on after it hits an exchange....

looking to buy CMC at 1LTC/30CMC or a good offer for 3000+ CMC
Activity: 518
Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.
why do u guys still mine a coin where the dev has moved on? he creates 1 coin then moves on after it hits an exchange....
Activity: 672
How much coins will be minted?
Activity: 113
Hah, oh I wanna get some of these XD
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Here's the exception I'm getting on submitblock, maybe the devs can help.

Code:
ThreadRPCServer method=submitblock

******* exception encountered *******
cosmoscoind[0x57009c]
cosmoscoind[0x41ef9f]
cosmoscoind[0x423e48]
cosmoscoind[0x48fcb3]
cosmoscoind[0x4c5f3f]
cosmoscoind[0x51db88]
cosmoscoind[0x4e33bb]
cosmoscoind[0x4e5ad7]
/usr/lib/libboost_thread.so.1.53.0(+0xcef9)[0x7fa300135ef9]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libpthread.so.0(+0x7f8e)[0x7fa2ff33cf8e]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6(clone+0x6d)[0x7fa2fe848e1d]
Almost same thing i get

This is not a good news for CMC.
Activity: 434

Code:

cosmoscoind[0x57009c]
cosmoscoind[0x41ef9f]
cosmoscoind[0x423e48]
cosmoscoind[0x48fcb3]
cosmoscoind[0x4c5f3f]
cosmoscoind[0x51db88]
cosmoscoind[0x4e33bb]
cosmoscoind[0x4e5ad7]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libpthread.so.0(+0x7f8e)[0x7fa2ff33cf8e]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6(clone+0x6d)[0x7fa2fe848e1d]
Almost same thing i get
Activity: 938
www.multipool.us

Code:

cosmoscoind[0x57009c]
cosmoscoind[0x41ef9f]
cosmoscoind[0x423e48]
cosmoscoind[0x48fcb3]
cosmoscoind[0x4c5f3f]
cosmoscoind[0x51db88]
cosmoscoind[0x4e33bb]
cosmoscoind[0x4e5ad7]