Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CMK][MarketC] PoW Algorithm X11 - DIGITAL PAYMENT  ANYWHERE - ANYTIME - page 3. (Read 1272 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

Activity: 15
Educating people about cryptocurrency can have a positive effect for the future of cryptocurrency.
The more people understand and acknowledge cryptocurreny, then it will be easier for it to grow even bigger.
Activity: 24
The concept is interesting, I'm also wishing this kind of project will also available in my country, since there are many people that still have no idea on what cryptocurrency is.
I wish you a good luck for the project, so it could also expand to another country, so there will be more people know about cryptocurrency
Activity: 21
What a unique concept so you going to sell  coins to other with some attractive graphics and promotional videos even you don't want to show who is behind this project. Time for this kind of ICOs is over now better implement more security for investors and bring a unique system for ICO.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
I see this as an advanced ecosystem with a good future. In the project, "MarketC Offers Solutions to Help Users Control Their Personal Finances and Exceed Functional Experience." Can you please share the outstanding functions for everyone to learn?
Activity: 15
Any Conditions for joining the ICO ?
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
The usage possibility of this coin is interesting, with MarketC we'll be able to pay on many kind of things.
In order to make the payment easier, I think a debit card would work best, it will removing the struggle when making a payment.
I understand that when using this project, users will benefit from the many benefits of buying and selling electronic money simple and convenient on Ecryptostore.
 The value of using the platform is forever and the safety of the project is a top priority for the user.
With such an advantage, I believe the project will grow stronger. In the future, does the project
pay attention to the priority benefits for loyal customers and potential customers as many other projects have done and are quite successful?
Activity: 21
Good idea for real sector! I hope you will get a great success!
This project is really cool, pls keep updated regarding the ico and other important information
Activity: 5
Just checked the website now, I must say is really cool. Your project is very unique . I wish u success

Activity: 7
I like projects web page. roadmap is great designed. with the development of today's technology, trade is developing. new one will join e-commerce applications. Nice project
What services does MarketC Masternodes allow?
In addition to the traditional Proof of Work (PoW) reward for exploiting the CMK,
Users are also rewarded to run and maintain special servers called masternode.
  Thanks to this advanced two-tier network, CMK can provide innovative features in a non-distrusted and decentralized way.
  Masternode is used to power PrivateSend, InstantSend and system administration and treasury.
  Users are rewarded to run the masternode; 45% of the bonus reward is allocated to pay for the masternode network.
Some money left in my account after the ICO ended.
  Where will that money go?
On the ICO binding date, all the remaining funds in the account will automatically be used to switch to the CMK token;
Please note that if your account balance is less than the cost of a CMK token,
then the balance will not be refunded to you and become the replacement of the Company.
The reason is that the return of such a small amount of money costs more than the transaction.
Activity: 161
Merit: 10

WeekendPool.org

* CMK Coin [CMK] *

~Automatic payouts every hour
~No registration is required
~Low fee and dedicated support!

To start mining CMK coin
Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://weekendpool.org:3533 -u -p c=CMK

NICEHASH
Code:
Pool host: weekendpool.org
Pool port: 3533
Pool user:
Pool pass: c=CMK,d=32
Algorithm: x11

Bounty Address: LGBPu6m2qRqH5vV6rBqXMNpGLhr8sF1usn

Discord support: https://discord.gg/xbrDWZJ

How to join ICO?
Hi, you can join the ICO by following these steps:
Step 1: Register account at website: https://marketc.net and follow the instructions.
Step 2: Transfer the accepted coins into your wallet: Send to BTC, ETH
 to your wallet address: https://marketc.net
Step 3: Buy CMK token: Buy CMK token in ICO open or in internal market.
Step 4: Choose a loan package: Choose a package that fits your finances and make an investment.
If you need personal assistance, please visit our Telegram team.
What services does MarketC Masternodes allow?
brand new
Activity: 0
I have a question.If I would like to invest, with what other cryptocurrency(except ETH) can I buy the coins and what fees would I be expecting?
brand new
Activity: 0
Will you focus on some limited types of products or will your platform have no restrictions on the offer? And will the option of selling for individuals be available or will you only work with companies?
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org