Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CMK][MarketC] PoW Algorithm X11 - DIGITAL PAYMENT  ANYWHERE - ANYTIME - page 4. (Read 1272 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
This is so cool, comparing with ebay and amazon i hope this be a great project rivaling big company out there
Activity: 21
The project features are very impressive and amazing. I love  the MarketC. Thanks
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
I think MarketC is a convenient coins to have, this coins is usable to pay many kind of transaction, including giving a loan.
But it seem for now it's just for some transaction that are supported, i hope it will also able to be used for daily transaction in the future.
I have read about a very pragmatic project to create a platform for buying and selling electronic money and trying to become the world leader in electronic money exchange.
To achieve that goal, I found the project has a specific schedule, the team involved in the project has enthusiasm and professionalism.
 When using low transaction platform fees and secured transaction participants Wink Wink
Activity: 15
The terms of the project look quite reasonable, the system of token issue is well developed, in the case of collecting the claimed amount, there is a high probability to implement the idea in full.

Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Online payment everywhere is what everyone needs, it should give everyone easier way to utilize cryptocurrency.
Being able to pay many kind of online payment would change the way of transaction in the future.
Activity: 21
Good. Here you are offering to transfer funds to you in control. You promise to reasonably hedge the risks in different coins. And what prevents clients from doing this on their own?
It is interesting to see increasing number of project trying to introduce decentralization into sphere of ecommerce. It seems that this idea have some demand… However, there are already some similar projects.
nice project. I like projects web page. roadmap is great designed. with the development of today's technology, trade is developing.
new one will join e-commerce applications. Good luck.. Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 150
SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN
i want know about masternodes. How does it work?
Masternode owners must have possession of 1000 CMK, which they prove by signing a message and broadcasting to the network. Those coins can be moved at any time, but moving them will cause the masternode to fall out of queue and stop earning rewards. Masternode users are also given voting rights on proposals. Each masternode has one vote and this vote can be used on budget proposals or important decisions that affect CMK.

hi redmnt78, aru you SCAMMER ?
please open your link wallets.markcetc.net ---- i want to take my CMK.
this wallet is not official wallet.
now i can't opent it.....

i agree with you.... redmnt78   is a thief. stolen my cmk too.
i have proof from from twitter with tweet : http://prntscr.com/jlqfzi
link tweet : https://twitter.com/MarketcOfficial/status/992300814680051712
Activity: 224
Masternode owners must have possession of 1000 CMK, which they prove by signing a message and broadcasting to the network. Those coins can be moved at any time, but moving them will cause the masternode to fall out of queue and stop earning rewards. Masternode users are also given voting rights on proposals. Each masternode has one vote and this vote can be used on budget proposals or important decisions that affect CMK.

hi redmnt78, aru you SCAMMER ?
please open your link wallets.markcetc.net ---- i want to take my CMK.
this wallet is not official wallet.
now i can't opent it.....
brand new
Activity: 0
Activity: 34
 Smiley good idea, good luck guys
brand new
When does the CMK start trading on the exchanges?
Activity: 182
brand new
In addition to bitcoin, eth can also be used to buy cmk
What's the difference between bitcoin and marketc
1. We focus on non-contact payment, because we believe that future plastic cards are no longer needed. With the Market Payapplication you can use to make transactions immediately after installation, without waiting for 2 weeks for your plastic card to be released.
2. We focus on trading. Our main goal is to create a crypto-payment infrastructure based on blockchain technology that significantly reduces transaction costs for merchants. We believe that we will achieve this goal because we have a lot of experience in creating viable payment solutions.
3. We focus on maximizing the security of transactions by integrating smart deals into key transactions.
4. We focus on working with cryptographic communities, but there is still a lot of potential for development. With huge number of potential users
it's a project that can be said to be new, but really good in use in this concept, clear information I can understand well, hopefully this project is one of the leading, and its network rapidly berkemabang, I will always support this best project,
successful greetings for team masken project
thank you so much!
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org