Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CMK][PRE-SALE][HOT][HOT][HOT] MarketC -HOT PRE-ICO 2018 - page 2. (Read 935 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
How much do you plan to attract investments? Will you succeed in your road map

We plan to attract as many as possible - but quantity of investments won't really affect our project because we will finish the platform anyway. It's up to investors if they would like to participate in this when the token price is at its lowest in this early stage.
Activity: 14
Quite an interesting project. What are your plans after the ICO campaign is over Huh
Activity: 15
would advise to distribute hashing power between more pools. It looks like a nice coin, due to high diff already quite difficult to get some.

Good luck MarketC!
Activity: 24
 Dear manager. If you want to submit a project, you do not have to write about the difficulties, the centralized platform and the fact that someone hacked it. I suggest writing a summary of the benefits of your project to others. About the pros, about what no one else has. And difficulties and problems repel investors.
Activity: 21
How do you plan to implement a cold start? That is how to attract the first buyers and sellers? If there are no buyers or buyers are few, the sellers will not be stationed. If there are no sellers or sellers are few, the buyers will not come to rent hash.
How much do you plan to attract investments? Will you succeed in your road map

What a unique concept so you going to sell  coins to other with some attractive graphics and promotional videos even you don't want to show who is behind this project. Time for this kind of ICOs is over now better implement more security for investors and bring a unique system for ICO.

It is our way of campaigning and publicity, also remember that this ICO has 0 risk for those investors because we have a scrow  system in the wallet.
Also in Germany we are legally registered as a company, if you have any problems with us you could take legal action.
I hope this gives you enough security that you need

What will give MarketC value to its token holders? At the moment it doesn't seem to be used for anything. Its only feature seems to be that it will be bought back with mining proceeds.
Exactly, with mining we intend to buy as much MarketC as we can, which will make the creditors of the currency can make a profit, with respect to use, this does not rule out the possibility in the future of using it within the country
I wish the MarketC project success in creating a new financial and trading system by applying blockchain Technology
Thanks so much!
Educating people about cryptocurrency can have a positive effect for the future of cryptocurrency.
The more people understand and acknowledge cryptocurreny, then it will be easier for it to grow even bigger.
The concept is interesting, I'm also wishing this kind of project will also available in my country, since there are many people that still have no idea on what cryptocurrency is.
I wish you a good luck for the project, so it could also expand to another country, so there will be more people know about cryptocurrency
What a unique concept so you going to sell  coins to other with some attractive graphics and promotional videos even you don't want to show who is behind this project. Time for this kind of ICOs is over now better implement more security for investors and bring a unique system for ICO.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
I wish the MarketC project success in creating a new financial and trading system by applying blockchain Technology
How many users are you aiming to attract in the first year based on your marketing strategy and are there any major e-commerce sites that have expressed interest in using this service?
The number of users is very important! But we also know that large volumes of Ether require anonymity. That's about 65%. We hope that most of this amount will be transferred through our service. Why use not reliable mixers when there is a reliable decentralized application on smart contracts?
How many users are you aiming to attract in the first year based on your marketing strategy and are there any major e-commerce sites that have expressed interest in using this service?
Any Conditions for joining the ICO ?
Project trip is still long enough even pre sale just opened. this seems like a good time to give them support. I see the project is quite convincing and has good prospects.
Investors should invest here.
This project looks serious and aim is great.
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org