Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CMK][PRE-SALE][HOT][HOT][HOT] MarketC -HOT PRE-ICO 2018 - page 3. (Read 935 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
I really like the roadmap layout you are presenting on your website, this is a great idea Wink
Activity: 21
Strong team. Good vision. Mass adoption is inevitable. Very excited about this project
Activity: 1414
Merit: 252
Keep it Simple guys :)
9 million premine, what for ? Can you explain me dev ?
I think the premine is to huge for a coin with 50 million total supply
Regards
Activity: 182
When does the CMK start trading on the international exchange
This will happen the earliest one month after the close of the ICO sale,
  (ICO ends in late July 2018 or sooner if hardcap is reached).
Does MarketC plan to integrate fiat currencies into MarketC Pay? If so, what development team does MarketC plan to obtain a license?
To be able to integrate fiat transactions, we plan to work with Visa / MasterCard.
We will try to be able to co-ordinate our services around the world, but in the near future
We will focus on working with relatively relaxed legal authorities in the pre-codec markets such as Russia, Japan and the United States.
Some money left in my account after the ICO ended.
  Where will that money go?
On the ICO binding date, all the remaining funds in the account will automatically be used to switch to the CMK token;
Please note that if your account balance is less than the cost of a CMK token,
then the balance will not be refunded to you and become the replacement of the Company.
The reason is that the return of such a small amount of money costs more than the transaction.
Does MarketC plan to integrate fiat currencies into MarketC Pay? If so, what development team does MarketC plan to obtain a license?
When does the CMK start trading on the international exchange
Activity: 21
Any bounty programe??  Huh
excellent and exciting project, i hope the team will continue to intensively promote this project so that more will be known and the project will be more developed and successful.
Thank you for your interest in our project. But you can't spam in my topic
brand new
Activity: 0
Thank you guys for the project! This is really good one. All the best!
The terms of the project look quite reasonable, the system of token issue is well developed, in the case of collecting the claimed amount, there is a high probability to implement the idea in full.
The terms of the project look quite reasonable, the system of token issue is well developed, in the case of collecting the claimed amount, there is a high probability to implement the idea in full.
The project with the perfect concept, hopefully in the future can run smoothly and in accordance with the one planned ... success always for this project
brand new
I have a question.If I would like to invest, with what other cryptocurrency(except ETH) can I buy the coins and what fees would I be expecting?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
Spammers are what is hot in this thread
brand new
The project with the perfect concept, hopefully in the future can run smoothly and in accordance with the one planned ... success always for this project
Activity: 15
Pages:
Jump to: