Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CNL] ConcealCoin | No Premine | 24 hours POW! LAUNCHED! BITTREX! - page 54. (Read 97884 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
coffee coin dev

yes its coffee coin dev, and spatas grandma
Activity: 734
Merit: 500
lol some people really think they can make this million dollar deal like some guys made over 2-3 years in bit coin....

simply lol... give a coin at least 48hours before you can at least draw a chart  Kiss

simply lol, you have no idea about altcoins

when you where smart enough you bought a few coins before for a low price and make hundert thousands of dollars, like xc buy on bittrex for 3000 satoshi and sold after 5 days for over 350,000 satoshi on mintpal, when you knew who the dev is than you would bought this coin

so what exactly are you talking about you clown?

i mean you sound like a 15 year old kid
Bill gates uncle, dill
Activity: 292
Then why there is no official statement who the dev is?
Activity: 233
Merit: 100
lol some people really think they can make this million dollar deal like some guys made over 2-3 years in bit coin....

simply lol... give a coin at least 48hours before you can at least draw a chart  Kiss

when you where smart enough you bought a few coins before for a low price and make hundert thousands of dollars, like xc buy on bittrex for 3000 satoshi and sold after 5 days for over 350,000 satoshi on mintpal, when you knew who the dev is than you would bought this coin

who is the dev then?
SHIT DEV IS SANTA NOT LOOKING GOOD MAN!
Activity: 238
Where is the effin dev?

He can update the OP about Bittrex but can't make a single comment ITT?

WTF mang?
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

Activity: 896
Merit: 501
I've just reviewed the source. It's clean.

you are a FUCKING TROLL fuddster

until now u say dump sell now its clean time to take the price up ?

ppl pls dump now
legendary
Activity: 1223
SELLLLLLLLLLLLL !!!!! SCAM !!!!!!!!!!!!! Grin
Activity: 734
Merit: 500

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
I've just reviewed the source. It's clean.
thanks, first time someone listens i write a low buy order writes dump dump dump and they do Smiley idiots
Activity: 770
Merit: 515
Guto Schiavon / FOXBIT
While you scream like crazy, somebody is buying very cheap and will have a big profit soon.
Activity: 770
Merit: 515
Guto Schiavon / FOXBIT
Tell me one thing, why would we see price over 10k sato? What is so special in this coin?
Tell me one thing why BTC VOL356 in bittrex ?
We are in bittrex BTC VOL360 after 5 hours,poloniex,now in cryptsy,after an hour or less in mintpal
It is not a scam coin
NO Premine
NO IPO
Clean source
Smiley

CLEANSOURCE !!!!

A re-post from earlier on...

The source may be clean but I have an issue with that.  These exchanges have been looking at coin code before they are added, so they say anyways.  HOW DID THEY NOT NOTICE there was about 1.5million extra coins being made??  Forget the possible POS blocks.

2880 POW blocks @ 3500 CNL each.... that's 10,080,000 coins. not 8.5million

POS started at 2000 blocks.  So that's 7,000,000 true POW with 3,080,000 being split between POS and POW.  BUT WAIT... Coins stake after 24 hours.  HOW WOULD ANY COINS BE STAKED DURRING THOSE 880 POS/POW blocks?

Maybe a miscalculation.
Nothing found in the source code, haven't any hidden block... everything is clean.

The fud happened by mistake, when the developer comes on, it will clear up and everything is back to normal. Calm down.
Activity: 140
23 blocks to go. about 12 minutes.

Edit: Meh, 103 blocks to go. Drat I forgot about the 80 after 2800.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Pages:
Jump to: