Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CNL] ConcealCoin | No Premine | 24 hours POW! LAUNCHED! BITTREX! - page 56. (Read 97884 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
whats the time in u.s right now, ppl still sleeping ?

I'm central USA and its only 4:41 PM.  Still plenty of daylight
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

new york 5.41 am  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
Tell me one thing, why would we see price over 10k sato? What is so special in this coin?
+?
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Activity: 687
You were lucky if you bought in at that dip. The price should be going down since miners are still dumping, but it's not. When they are finished an about an hour price will be even more ridiculous.

Hugh Woatmeigh announced that he will be investing in the coin on Twitter. Guy used to work with Keiser so I'm game for this.

who is keiser`?

I'm surprised there are people in crypto that don't know who Max Keiser is. Google him, he's very famous and has been behind a few cryptocurrency ventures.

MAX KEISER is my idol....after MARADONA!
To the Moon with the Conceal!
I wont sell till I can buy some good recording equipment!
Activity: 292
Tell me one thing, why would we see price over 10k sato? What is so special in this coin?
You were lucky if you bought in at that dip. The price should be going down since miners are still dumping, but it's not. When they are finished an about an hour price will be even more ridiculous.

Hugh Woatmeigh announced that he will be investing in the coin on Twitter. Guy used to work with Keiser so I'm game for this.

who is keiser`?

I'm surprised there are people in crypto that don't know who Max Keiser is. Google him, he's very famous and has been behind a few cryptocurrency ventures.

ah, now i know Smiley the bitcoin millionaire?
Activity: 135
Merit: 100

who is keiser`?

Activity: 658
Coin will go to 200k. Mark my words. Or screen cap

Words marked. lol what up dark! Knew I'd see you here to gobble, gobble some cnl.
hahaha! nomnomnomnom
Activity: 462

Link?

who is keiser`?

Words marked. lol what up dark! Knew I'd see you here to gobble, gobble some cnl.
Activity: 135

legendary

i know that it will go over 200k, but some people dont know it and will cry, i see that story with xc  Grin
Activity: 126
You were lucky if you bought in at that dip. The price should be going down since miners are still dumping, but it's not. When they are finished in about an hour price will be even more ridiculous.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10

All i know is im building my stash - this will be historic   Grin

legendary
Last active: Today at 05:34:05 PM

and what will you say?

that devs are dont allowed to sleep?
Activity: 196
This guys wants the developer to be a robot kkk

Uptime at 24/7

no but it's been over 24 hours now since his last post.  He launched a brand new coin.  There should be something.

Added on Bittrex 5 hours ago. OP updated with "listed on bittrex". What else do you need?
Activity: 770
Merit: 515
Guto Schiavon / FOXBIT
Last active: Today at 05:34:05 PM
Activity: 658
Pages:
Jump to: