Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CNL] ConcealCoin | No Premine | 24 hours POW! LAUNCHED! BITTREX! - page 79. (Read 97884 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
70 minute end of pow

I think it is like 8 hours left right now.

Last POW block 2880.  (24 hours of mining)

dedicated is now on block 1868, thats mean 1000 block , 60 seconds block, 10 hours is 600 blocks, around 12-13 hours Smiley

It's 30 second block time.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
70 minute end of pow

dedicated is now on block 1868, thats mean 1000 block , 60 seconds block, 10 hours is 600 blocks, around 10 hours Smiley
miners will dump hard then
Activity: 36
70 minute end of pow

I think it is like 8 hours left right now. around 1000 blocks to go.

You are wright
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
70 minute end of pow

dedicated is now on block 1868, thats mean 1000 block , 60 seconds block, 10 hours is 600 blocks, around 12-13 hours Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
70 minute end of pow

I think it is like 8 hours left right now. around 1000 blocks to go.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
The price is headed sub 1000 sat, and the volume is low, many folks are going to get burned on this coin. The strange thing is the hashrate is still high even after the price trend is clear .

Mmmmmeek, error.

The price will go to at least 5k satoshis in the next days.

+1, dont let fresh accounts fool you.

C-Cex isn't a tiny exchage, there won't be much pricing difference between them and Bittrex.

You can't be serious. Bittrex has the highest (2-3k BTC daily) volume atm, mintpal is second.

The "HOT" coins on c-cex have 7 BTC volume's.

Either you are really new to crypto or you have autism. New account thinking bittrex and mintpal won't result in a different volume to c-cex. WOW.

Actually Cryptsy is second, but you are otherwise correct.

Who is this "cryptsy" person you speak of? I think I've seen a tweet or two from that Mintpal guy, but I heard he was getting out of crypto soon.
I think it is longer then that right?
Activity: 276
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
The price is headed sub 1000 sat, and the volume is low, many folks are going to get burned on this coin. The strange thing is the hashrate is still high even after the price trend is clear .

Mmmmmeek, error.

C-Cex isn't a tiny exchage, there won't be much pricing difference between them and Bittrex.

You can't be serious. Bittrex has the highest (2-3k BTC daily) volume atm, mintpal is second.

Either you are really new to crypto or you have autism. New account thinking bittrex and mintpal won't result in a different volume to c-cex. WOW.

Actually Cryptsy is second, but you are otherwise correct.

It is now lol.
No istamine no premine?
did someone checked code?

// miner's coin base reward
int64_t GetProofOfWorkReward(int64_t nFees)
{
    int64_t nSubsidy = 3500 * COIN;

if (fDebug && GetBoolArg("-printcreation"))
        printf("GetProofOfWorkReward() : create=%s nSubsidy=%"PRId64"\n", FormatMoney(nSubsidy).c_str(), nSubsidy);

return nSubsidy + nFees;
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
maybe the coin will dead just 24 hours

Haha, you want to buy and nobody wants to sell. Bad luck  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
No istamine no premine?
did someone checked code?

Mmmmmeek, error.

man you are really bad at this, if you want to fud just look at my post a few pages ago.

Sorry, my stupidity.

If you take the same ratio of buyers and sellers and multiply it by 100 obviously the price goes way up ...

it doesn't go up with a hundred times but you can see a remarkable price increase when volume is pumped into a coin.

Mmmmmeek, error.

man you are really bad at this, if you want to fud just look at my post a few pages ago.

Sorry, my stupidity.

If you take the same ratio of buyers and sellers and multiply it by 100 obviously the price goes way up ...
I want what your smoking.
Activity: 224
My target price for ConcealCoin is around 8.6k. As that gives me almost 10x return, honestly couldn't care less if it reaches the moon after that. Short term profits ftw.
legendary
Activity: 1498
180 BPM

Mmmmmeek, error.

Fresh account fud's just reached a new low. Mindblown.
Flash coin did pretty well.  For the first 18hrs but it was on bittrex from launch. 

Mmmmmeek, error.

legendary
Activity: 1498
180 BPM

Mmmmmeek, error.

Pages:
Jump to: