Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CNL] ConcealCoin | No Premine | 24 hours POW! LAUNCHED! BITTREX! - page 80. (Read 97884 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
maybe the coin will dead just 24 hours
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
c-cex is small exchange, after him, on the big onces price will be 2-3 times more. Some ppls talk about 5k satoshi, i dont think we can reach this, but 3500 is normal when we hit bittrex.Cheers and nice mining Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
The price is headed sub 1000 sat, and the volume is low, many folks are going to get burned on this coin. The strange thing is the hashrate is still high even after the price trend is clear .

Mmmmmeek, error.

The price will go to at least 5k satoshis in the next days.

+1, dont let fresh accounts fool you.

C-Cex isn't a tiny exchage, there won't be much pricing difference between them and Bittrex.

you're kidding right? 15 btc daily volume vs 1500btc+ ?
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Admin of CoinMiners Pools

ConcealCoin Pool
http://cln.coin-miners.info/
IS UP!GO GO GO!

1% Pool Fee / PROP payout system
Stratum with vardiff.
Stable SSD Server, DDOS protection.
Cashout are processed every minute.

Support at #COINMINERS freenode channel : https://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#COINMINERS

Point your miners at: stratum+tcp://cln.coin-miners.info:3391

Rent some x11 hash power at

http://www.miningrigrentals.com/

Need some miners here
Activity: 48
The price is headed sub 1000 sat, and the volume is low, many folks are going to get burned on this coin. The strange thing is the hashrate is still high even after the price trend is clear .

Mmmmmeek, error.

C-Cex isn't a tiny exchage, there won't be much pricing difference between them and Bittrex.
legendary
Activity: 1498
180 BPM

Mmmmmeek, error.

Activity: 406

Mmmmmeek, error.

Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Because they want to buy at low price Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1498
180 BPM

burned before bittrex adds it? you funny.
Activity: 431
When does the mining end?? GMT??
Activity: 48
Activity: 406
Maybe early miners should setup a bounty for a block explorer... since there is no premine, and it was a fair launch for solo miners.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Hi Dev, see your PM ... Happy to setup block explorer with richlist.

How much?
Activity: 574
Sold down to almost 1k, all that effort I put into mining and I could probably put an order in for 1k sats right now and pay the same as my mining costs. Stupid panic sellers.

Just wait. It can be typical panic selling, but then price will rise, coz that people who buy don't wanna sell cheap.
Activity: 602
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Thanks for the update but a standard check is bullshit bro just ask people who lost on Sparta 3 days ago.  Block explore and a full check is needed.
I agree
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Sold down to almost 1k, all that effort I put into mining and I could probably put an order in for 1k sats right now and pay the same as my mining costs. Stupid panic sellers.
Pages:
Jump to: