Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CNL] ConcealCoin | No Premine | 24 hours POW! LAUNCHED! BITTREX! - page 89. (Read 97884 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
No PRE-Mine/No PRE-Ann  Grin

If the anon features are as good as described I could see this coin being pumped to 10k within the next 10 or so days. We need whitepaper plus anon ETA, that is the secret to price magic.
Activity: 658
Merit: 534
You should change your name from Shadow_Runner to Shadow_Roller ... LOL get it? SHADOW - ROLLER? because you ROLL around? LOLOL

Why so butthurt?

ahah just having fun =) it was a joke..

EDIT: I'll pay you 25k deepcoin to change your signature for 7 days to deepcoin
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
You should change your name from Shadow_Runner to Shadow_Roller ... LOL get it? SHADOW - ROLLER? because you ROLL around? LOLOL

Why so butthurt?

Physical challenged person beat you, so strong and success man. Can't live with that?  Grin
Can you just stop to spam about pseudocoin? We got it. You can leave now and buy pseudocoin. We are stay here.  Wink

and you need a fucking life dude, what do u refresh the announcements section 10000000000x times a day? You must be rich by now, go enjoy yourself.

I can't walk. So enjoy your pseudocoin and don't spam in this thread.

newbie doesn't know efnet, lol.
I hope this isn't a fake anon coin. Wonder how much the dev mined at start  Tongue

Either it's real anon coin and we get a good price like 5k or it's fake and make crazy losses  Undecided
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
No exchange added CNL yet?
yes plz Smiley i have already told em but to be shure send em a mail and we will flood their irc Cheesy

That's 2000 sats, they may not put it that high. With PSEUDO coin trading down to 1k sats and it only had 2 mil coins. Though personally I think pseudo coin is a scam or rubbish copycat Tor coin.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042
www.explorerz.top

10k for 0.2BTC pm me if you want some coins.

I like that price, shall we inform Bittrex to set this as the listing price?  Grin

yes plz Smiley i have already told em but to be sure send em a mail and we will flood their irc Cheesy

I like that price, shall we inform Bittrex to set this as the listing price?  Grin
help us find one more block Sad time went from 30 mins per block to 2 hours per block when u left

Well I only earned 52,000 coins from the pool (plus a few thousand from other pools) yet I found 16 blocks which is 56,000 coins.

So I am already 4,000 coins short on mining, then you add in shaving (all pools do it) then you add in any other mysterious things maybe there were more blocks found than can be seen. But not going to waste more btc mining when I was earning less coins than the block reward would have given me.

This was my first time trying out renting rigs for mining, just taking a risk on a new coin I could either lose money or break even or a small x0% profit so I'll just wait and see.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042
www.explorerz.top
okay guys after having one member who at least tried to negotiate about the price i have some faith Cheesy of course 1BTC is way to much

legendary
Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005
..like bright metal on a sullen ground.
Difficulty is over 1400 now. Enjoy kids, I'm out.

I somehow managed to spend 0.4 BTC and originally mine 45k coins. I spent another 0.2 BTC and mined only 11k coins. Honestly not sure how that works but there you go. Think it must have been due to the difficulty jump from 300-600 to 600-900. That diff goes up REALLL quick. Anyone mining now is surely going to make a loss.

help us find one more block Sad time went from 30 mins per block to 2 hours per block when u left

I somehow managed to spend 0.4 BTC and originally mine 45k coins. I spent another 0.2 BTC and mined only 11k coins. Honestly not sure how that works but there you go. Think it must have been due to the difficulty jump from 300-600 to 600-900. That diff goes up REALLL quick. Anyone mining now is surely going to make a loss.

i got lucky as fuck with razorcoin for some reason it was under the radar and I mined it for 24 hours when the difficulty was less than 50 with around 1gigahash. Dumped that one and never looked back.

Do you guys think Concealcoin will reach over 1k sats? Or I am going to be earning a nice loss  Roll Eyes

Thats a risky your going to have to take with new coins. Some risks do pay off pretty well and some not so much. At least if you sell in a loss it won't be that much you'll probably be lucky and breakeven.

It depends on how much you spend on mining if your renting rigs from nicehash for example, when you started mining  (at what difficulty) and how many coins were you able to mined with the amount of btc invested.

Coins like these are risky, you got 8.5 million coins mined in 24 hours. That's the total supply of mined coins released in 24 hours, you got people mining hundreds of thousands which are going to dump to atleast make back their initial investment before anything else.

So you should see the price at first be dumped quite abit, miners selling to cover mining costs. If this coin has something to offer than people will buy it and prices will start to go back up. The anonymous feature might be a help but until someone that knows how it works can tell us if its the real deal or just some fake concept prices won't jump.

Its all a risk, seems everyone is willing to take. x11 algo at nicehash has drained the hashrate from other algos and prices have jumped from under 0.5 btc to over 1 btc per GH per day. Thats with the +100GH net hashrate on this coin.

good stuff
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Do you guys think Concealcoin will reach over 1k sats? Or I am going to be earning a nice loss  Roll Eyes

Thats a risky your going to have to take with new coins. Some risks do pay off pretty well and some not so much. At least if you sell in a loss it won't be that much you'll probably be lucky and breakeven.

It depends on how much you spend on mining if your renting rigs from nicehash for example, when you started mining  (at what difficulty) and how many coins were you able to mined with the amount of btc invested.

Coins like these are risky, you got 8.5 million coins mined in 24 hours. That's the total supply of mined coins released in 24 hours, you got people mining hundreds of thousands which are going to dump to atleast make back their initial investment before anything else.

So you should see the price at first be dumped quite abit, miners selling to cover mining costs. If this coin has something to offer than people will buy it and prices will start to go back up. The anonymous feature might be a help but until someone that knows how it works can tell us if its the real deal or just some fake concept prices won't jump.

Its all a risk, seems everyone is willing to take. x11 algo at nicehash has drained the hashrate from other algos and prices have jumped from under 0.5 btc to over 1 btc per GH per day. Thats with the +100GH net hashrate on this coin.
Pages:
Jump to: