Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CNL] ConcealCoin | No Premine | 24 hours POW! LAUNCHED! BITTREX! - page 92. (Read 97884 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Can someone please sell me 0.04 worth? My miners are shit! thanks
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Difficulty WAYYY too high now. OHH MY GODDD.

If difficulty hits 2000 I am going to stop mining this. No way this can be profitable to mine at that point.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
if u are stupid u sell at this price
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Activity: 658
Merit: 534
Why would I buy 50k CNL (concealcoin) when i can buy 50k psuedocoin for the same price? After comparing features, it would be retarded!
Activity: 308
Want to buy any quantities, PM with offers...  
I actually retract my bid for 50k for .5 bitcoin and offer .1btc for 50k considering I can buy 50k PSUEDOCOIN (which is already establish and on exchanges) for .5 btc and is better at doing the things this coin claims it will eventually be able to do.
you are a funny guy Cheesy

Hm.. 50k concealcoin for .5 btc or 50k psuedocoin for .5 btc. Check the features between these two coins and make the choice for yourself Wink

EDIT: and with that... i pwned.

Then go to their forum you fk!

uh no.. ill stay here and let people know they are getting ripped off! Spank you very much

Oh, another one of you a$$wipes.  Are you 12?  Mommy told you no for the first time today?

lol u gonna shit ur cunt?

Yes, that comment def describes your age.  I am all done here, time to make money.  One last thing though, you better learn how to potty train, I stopped changing diapers years ago  Grin

says the virgin who calls "ass" "a$$" ? LOL. Go suck a syphilis infested bum dick n00b.
Activity: 168
Twitter - @hashking
I actually retract my bid for 50k for .5 bitcoin and offer .1btc for 50k considering I can buy 50k PSUEDOCOIN (which is already establish and on exchanges) for .5 btc and is better at doing the things this coin claims it will eventually be able to do.

Hm.. 50k concealcoin for .5 btc or 50k psuedocoin for .5 btc. Check the features between these two coins and make the choice for yourself Wink

uh no.. ill stay here and let people know they are getting ripped off! Spank you very much

Oh, another one of you a$$wipes.  Are you 12?  Mommy told you no for the first time today?

Yes, that comment def describes your age.  I am all done here, time to make money.  One last thing though, you better learn how to potty train, I stopped changing diapers years ago  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

Twitter - @hashking

Pseudo has 2% premine, this coin has none. I think CNL could be a better bet.
I am in pseudo too, though.

how about bitstar?
Activity: 406
I'm still buying 50k for 0.5BTC   Wink

Activity: 490

Pseudo has 2% premine, this coin has none. I think CNL could be a better bet.
I am in pseudo too, though.
Twitter - @hashking

Don't advertise another coin on this thread, sh1t, you know the rules
Activity: 574
This 50k can be at least 2.5 BTC later. You never know.  Wink
Why you want to buy, just for fun?

We all know why.

Activity: 700
Pages:
Jump to: