Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CNL] ConcealCoin | No Premine | 24 hours POW! LAUNCHED! BITTREX! - page 99. (Read 97884 times)

Activity: 457
Merit: 103
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
the problem is the dev can change the source and nobody knew this...github shows updated but when there is no source the dev can change what he want

Maybe that's why it's called "Conceal"coin
Activity: 304
the problem is the dev can change the source and nobody knew this...github shows updated but when there is no source the dev can change what he want

so then you wasted an hour solo mining a useless coin. lord knows, we've all been there.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
How can I solo mining without source?

Please help somebody? Dev?

hello you can dl the wallet lol

yeah not really promising, he can just some in the code to hide premine/instamine, then you get all orphaned and you blame the nodes, i've already seen this story...
I think source can be shared earlier. No need to wait 40 minutes. It's already very hard to solo.

How much x11 Hash have you got?

my measly is 13mh is making no headway on this puppy  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Google it

Thank you my friend!
legendary
Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003
Dev , you should've launched with source atleast so pools could hop on...

It is much better than early sources for pool when it rape diff. So people can solo now, then mine on pool.

Yes good for you and dev

Lol. Good for everyone who was early adopter. I was late with many coins, but I'm not blaming dev or someone else for that. Except when dev is scammer have hidden premine or cheat launch. Did you prefer premine and dump by dev at exchange and drops coin support after?

It is much better than early sources for pool when it rape diff. So people can solo now, then mine on pool.

Yes good for you and dev

Lol. Good for everyone who was early adopter. I was late with many coins, but I'm not blaming dev or someone else for that. Except when dev is scammer have hidden premine or cheat launch. Did you prefer premine and dump by dev at exchange and drops coin support after?

so you're okay with the developer launch a coin with no pools

Google it
Activity: 252
dif was too high even at start ... found nothing

need pool
Activity: 574
I think source can be shared earlier. No need to wait 40 minutes. It's already very hard to solo.
Activity: 252
FU   no source  ....cant check the code   who knows whats really going on then?

PASS
Activity: 574

Yes good for you and dev

m3
Activity: 460
yes. for 1 hour there will be no pools
I will release the source code at 8:00 pm GMT

for 1 hour solomining is available

damn this 360 seconds limit is harsh  Undecided

WTF? Just BS, if going to launch a coin have pools.

I am going to have a pool 10 minutes after source which will be in 1 hour. http://185.10.58.199:8043/
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
setgenerate true

Method not found (code -32601) ?
legendary
Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003
yes. for 1 hour there will be no pools
I will release the source code at 8:00 pm GMT

for 1 hour solomining is available

damn this 360 seconds limit is harsh  Undecided

WTF? Just BS, if going to launch a coin have pools.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Please put the example config on the op
m3
Activity: 460
guys I will have a mining pool setup 10 mins after source look out at: http://185.10.58.199:8043/ Lets do this right here together. send me a pm and add me on skype if you want to be the first to hop on the mining pool
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
block reward seems too large compared to supply
Activity: 742

Pages:
Jump to: