Pages:
Author

Topic: ██ [ANN][CoCo] CoCoCoin | bittrex | 6/25 | X13 | POW - II generation Anonymous - page 2. (Read 34430 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/keep-calm-another-one-bites-the-dust.png

Another shitcoin another day, looks like another one bites the dust! Click the image above for a great video!
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1006
Mining Pool Hub
Cococoin Mining Pool Hub

http://cococoin.miningpoolhub.com

Opened cococoin mining pool.

- PPLNS
- 1% Fee
- Can mine other coins with single sign up.
- Auto profit switching.
- Auto exchange to any other alt coins.

http://cococoin.miningpoolhub.com
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I think the hacker was a bagholder of this coin and bought his own shitcoins with the btc hacked for to extract them, it seems more logical to me.
Activity: 591
Merit: 500
Why oh why Didnt i take the blue pill ?!?!
looks like a dead coin

Oh, was that a random pump on bittrex just to keep it from being delisted?

who knows i was about to buy but dev not active so dead plus coco name for anon coin?

yup happened to few other coins to.. u think they go up but they are just pumping to keep it listed.
Activity: 734
why should exiting with shitcoin make sense?
you hack an account and buy shitcoins?

i don't see the sense, sorry...

To "destroy" the BTC, to anger the hacked user. Without access to the email account you cant withdraw them.

well so he is just there for damage? i mean he can take the btc buy shitcoins and then? he can sell some on the pump...wow.
copper member
Activity: 658
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

To "destroy" the BTC, to anger the hacked user. Without access to the email account you cant withdraw them.
Activity: 734

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Is this just manipulation, or real news - if real news, when do the insiders share it with the rest of us (and probably dump their load afterwards).

Could be similar situation as what happened with mycoin on mintpal. Account without 2FA authentication hot hacked and funds were used to purchase random coin that was previously cheaply purchased by hacker to be able to extract the btc from bittrex.

That would explain it.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Is this just manipulation, or real news - if real news, when do the insiders share it with the rest of us (and probably dump their load afterwards).

Could be similar situation as what happened with mycoin on mintpal. Account without 2FA authentication hot hacked and funds were used to purchase random coin that was previously cheaply purchased by hacker to be able to extract the btc from bittrex.
Activity: 686
looks like a dead coin

who knows i was about to buy but dev not active so dead plus coco name for anon coin?
looks like a dead coin

questions from someone new to this coin to others in this discussion thread who've been more closely following it:
could anyone summarise what's special about it?

were basic aspects ready at launch - wallet, blockexplorer, website, whitepaper and/or features, etc. - or is the [ANN] promise-heavy?
have the devs delivered on their promises?
Any hidden problems -
premines?
instamines?
well distributed? is there a rich list?
buggy code?
are these are hard core programmers, not "copy-paste" devs or middlemen? When bugs/fork challenge pop up, are they fixed quickly?
dev squabbles?
dev complacency?
missed deadlines?
any "proof of developer"? Is the entirte dev team anonymous -- and even if so, does it at least have a solid reputation here on bitcointalk?
How does the coin production/distribution setup provide insulation from the risk of massive miner/whale dumps? Is there an estimate out there of the max # of daily BTC trading volume that might be needed to absorb mined coins?
Anything to worry about?

When is the next significant development update (code, screenshots and/or whitepaper/proof-of-concept or something else?) expected to come out?
Activity: 686
Activity: 452
Merit: 250
cococoin.conf thats corect ?

and please give nods !

yeah, no working .conf is given - client won't connect. Amateur hour Sad

twitter.com/devnullius
Activity: 378
Activity: 323
Activity: 252
DEV ANY UPDATES ON THE 2ND GENERATION ANAONYMITY Huh OR YOU JUST WANNA SEE YOUR COIN DIE Huh
Activity: 140
Meh thought this coin was good but it seems too risky now...
Pages:
Jump to: