Pages:
Author

Topic: ██ [ANN][CoCo] CoCoCoin | bittrex | 6/25 | X13 | POW - II generation Anonymous - page 3. (Read 34401 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Re-launch,
Because i just uploaded unencrypted wallet,please delete all of it,and i will  upload the wallet again.

haha.

and here you try to cover up your mistake...
Activity: 25
Please explain

Because i just uploaded unencrypted wallet,please delete all of it,and i will  upload the wallet again..

Dev, did you forget to switch to your REAL dev account? On this account you claimed to send 2 BTC to the ipo.

All of the reckless non-escrow IPO BTC donations kind of make sense. It was mostly the developer.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/CoCocoin
ONLY 452,253 COCO COINS AND WITH 26 COINS ONLY PER BLOCK REWARD, THIS COIN IS EXTREMELY RARE AND HARD TO MINE IN LARGE AMOUNTS SO THEY CANNOT BE DUMPED EASILY. PLEASE THINK EXTENSIVELY BEFORE SELLING NOW. THE WHALES ARE TOO CLEVER TO NOTICE THIS, SO THEY ARE STOCKING UP. THE PRICE WILL EASILY GET TO 100K SATOSHIS IN THE NEAR FUTURE. JUST WAIT FOR ANON AND OTHER FEATURES TO COME OUT. HOLDING THIS  LONG-TERM WILL GET YOU GREAT REWARDS.
JUST MY TWO COCOS  Grin
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
yes we need a legit whitepaper... too many anon coins now with runaway devs
Activity: 12
Anonymous coins are developing second generation, the new Anonymous coin. Coming true anonymity.

please upload the whitepaper, thx
Activity: 14
The coins of the author is very responsible, we must support。
rate fell below the purchase IPO
flown buy!
I bought some more coins
Activity: 168
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
The coins of the author is very responsible, we must support。
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Activity: 5
I just climbed aboard with my first Cococoins! Good luck everyone.
Activity: 121
Anonymous coins are developing second generation, the new Anonymous coin. Coming true anonymity.

dev. you finally did the right thing, the next DRK,
Activity: 28
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Activity: 140
Dev can you upload a roadmap.  Like are we going to invest into Haiti and buy land to make cocoa bean farms and improve the economy by hiring workers from around area. etc..   
Activity: 12
Good job, dev! and when bter?
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Can we mine from the software itself?? Any help?
legendary
Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042
@notsofast
I had a delicious cup of coffee tonight.  Peruvian dark espresso with 2 teaspoons of raw cocoa.  I could see into myself and I could see the deep colors of the night crescent moon.  As the moon crept across the sky I knew that there was a reason I put my machines to work this last week on this coin.  There is nothing to separate me from you and it from them save the journey we choose.  If you be afraid, be knee-weak in the night you will sell you pittance for a few cents.  Walk on you!  I will do much more than 20 BTC Public Offer.  I will drink my cup of coco.  I will savor it for those who care to care.

+1, lel
Activity: 1
I had a delicious cup of coffee tonight.  Peruvian dark espresso with 2 teaspoons of raw cocoa.  I could see into myself and I could see the deep colors of the night crescent moon.  As the moon crept across the sky I knew that there was a reason I put my machines to work this last week on this coin.  There is nothing to separate me from you and it from them save the journey we choose.  If you be afraid, be knee-weak in the night you will sell you pittance for a few cents.  Walk on you!  I will do much more than 20 BTC Public Offer.  I will drink my cup of coco.  I will savor it for those who care to care.
Activity: 121
Activity: 224
Pages:
Jump to: