Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CoffeeCoin] Blockchain Efficiency For The Specialty Coffee Trade - page 2. (Read 29064 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Bitcoin Garden: CoffeeCoin Distribution Complete, Now Trading on Waves DEX
https://bitcoingarden.org/coffeecoin-distribution-complete-now-trading-waves-dex/

Following the end of its full utility token sale on November 24, CoffeeCoin has announced that distribution of the 31.2 million COF allotted for the sale has been completed.

Combined with previously released presale tokens (2%) and tokens distributed during promotional airdrops and bounties, approximately 85% of the total 40 million CoffeeCoin supply is now in circulation. COF is currently held in over 24,000 Waves addresses and is already actively trading on the Waves decentralized exchange.

According to founder James Allen, “We are very grateful to all who have supported the beginning of our CoffeeCoin project and our mission to bring blockchain efficiency to the specialty coffee trade. Tens of thousands now hold COF in their wallets and are the backbone of our utility token. Our responsibility now that distribution is complete is to continue developing and growing our project so everyone might benefit – including those who joined during pre-sale, full token sale and those who are trading COF on the Waves’ DEX.”...

Sounds great!  Can't wait to see what we do in the first half of 2018!
Activity: 2041
Merit: 528
❤ Bitcoin Garden
Bitcoin Garden: CoffeeCoin Distribution Complete, Now Trading on Waves DEX
https://bitcoingarden.org/coffeecoin-distribution-complete-now-trading-waves-dex/

Following the end of its full utility token sale on November 24, CoffeeCoin has announced that distribution of the 31.2 million COF allotted for the sale has been completed.

Combined with previously released presale tokens (2%) and tokens distributed during promotional airdrops and bounties, approximately 85% of the total 40 million CoffeeCoin supply is now in circulation. COF is currently held in over 24,000 Waves addresses and is already actively trading on the Waves decentralized exchange.

According to founder James Allen, “We are very grateful to all who have supported the beginning of our CoffeeCoin project and our mission to bring blockchain efficiency to the specialty coffee trade. Tens of thousands now hold COF in their wallets and are the backbone of our utility token. Our responsibility now that distribution is complete is to continue developing and growing our project so everyone might benefit – including those who joined during pre-sale, full token sale and those who are trading COF on the Waves’ DEX.”...
legendary
Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003
https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer
Whats new?

There is nothing new at this moment but as the whitepaper describes there are some great things coming in the first and second quarter of 2018.
Activity: 37
So if I have 760 Waves, how much coffeecoin should I receive?

the airdrop was a few weeks ago for Oceanlab OCL hodlers. then again for top Waves hodlers only.
COF also did two bonus campaigns during the ICO.

Did you participate in the ICO?  You don't simply get CoffeeCoin because you own WAVES.
Activity: 41
Congrats on the success of the crowdfund  Wink Glad i took part

i hope you're project is a game changer  Cool
Activity: 200
Merit: 100
I love coffee, so I also love coffee money. Can I buy coffee with global characteristics on your platform with coffee beans? Is this what you mean?
legendary
All right thank you

Hello, is there an source for communitytalk for coffeecoin like an telegram channel or an slack channel or something?

Kind regards,
Activity: 96
Merit: 10

Hello, is there an source for communitytalk for coffeecoin like an telegram channel or an slack channel or something?

Kind regards,
legendary

Kind regards,
I'm in.  Feeling pretty good about this one.
Im trying to figure out how much Cof will we get in return for each waves. Is the 31.2 million Cof a constant number?

is it reasonable to assume that 31.2 million Cof divided by the total number of waves raised is the amount of Cof we will get in return?

This is correct. 31.2 million COF will be distributed proportionately to the Waves value of all tokens received. (BTC and ETH participation will be calculated at a fixed Waves value first.) Full details here:

https://coffeecoin.io/tokensale

Less than 48 hours left!

- James
Im trying to figure out how much Cof will we get in return for each waves. Is the 31.2 million Cof a constant number?

is it reasonable to assume that 31.2 million Cof divided by the total number of waves raised is the amount of Cof we will get in return?

If yes, than in your video you say over 6000 waves raised. thats around 5000 Cof per waves.

also lets say that if you raise 10000 waves than that formula becomes 31.2 mil divided by 10k = 3120 Cof per 1 Waves

imo it is cheaper to take part in the crowdsale than it is to purchase from Waves DEX atm
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Hi Dev,
tell me, if you reduce the number of intermediaries and, accordingly, the fees of the commission decrease, how does this affect the price of coffee for the end user?
Update Nov. 20 02:00 AM GMT: 250K COF weekend bonus pool ended at Monday, Nov. 20 at 12:01 am GMT. Thanks to all who have participated so far. Total of all tokens received as of end of day 6:

Waves: 5701.2 – BTC: 0.42146 – ETH: 1.103

Verify Current Token Sale Totals Here

Only 4 Days Left To Join Our CoffeeCoin Token Sale
Pages:
Jump to: