Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CoffeeCoin] Blockchain Efficiency For The Specialty Coffee Trade - page 4. (Read 29064 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Yes, after our successful pre-sale in July we focused on developing our prototype platform at https://CoffeeChain.io to ensure CoffeeCoin was working as a functioning utility token in our platform. As of Oct. 16, it is!

Since then, most of our marketing for the token sale is focused on our own lists and groups - but we will keep an eye here for any questions as well.

- James

The timing just before the Bitcoin fork to happen is set to start ICO. It will run for only 10 days and investors can see it as opportunity to pour Bitcoins in this seeing it limited time offer. What makes me wonder after seeing it was up for months and just third page is created. In remaining days heavy marketing can play key role to make it successful.
Activity: 84
Where can I find ur WP??
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
The timing just before the Bitcoin fork to happen is set to start ICO. It will run for only 10 days and investors can see it as opportunity to pour Bitcoins in this seeing it limited time offer. What makes me wonder after seeing it was up for months and just third page is created. In remaining days heavy marketing can play key role to make it successful.
Activity: 385
Merit: 251
French ANN available here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.24169368

Whitepaper on the way.
Activity: 2041
Merit: 528
❤ Bitcoin Garden
Bitcoin Garden: CoffeeCoin.io Token Sale Brings Blockchain Efficiency To The Specialty Coffee Trade On November 14
https://bitcoingarden.org/coffeecoin-io-token-sale-brings-blockchain-efficiency-specialty-coffee-trade-november-14/

The creators of CoffeeCoin – the verified Waves utility token for the specialty coffee trade – will be holding their token sale from November 14 until November 24, 2017 in order to continue developing their blockchain-powered coffee trading platform.

According to founder James Allen, CoffeeCoin is already being used as the utility token for the first version of their platform.

“Thanks to a successful limited pre-sale in July, we were able to build our first working prototype,” says Allen. “As of October 16, 2017 coffee professionals can already post buy, sell and service offers via the blockchain using CoffeeCoin as the underlying fuel for CoffeeChain.io”...
Activity: 62
This is a very good project that is removed from bali indonesia. Hope this project successful. thanks so much dev.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
coffee? Huh this project is..... LOL
TTE
Activity: 120

No technical innovation, did not see the special place, the degree of concern is relatively low, perhaps the entertainment project, can explain in detail the meaning of the existence of this project

People are already getting their coffee from the first Balicoffeecoin Waves ICO.

The team delivered as promised and the investors are happy.
This project is better then 95% of all ICOs out there.
No bullshit fancy buzzwords and promises.

Buy in ICO and get special grade coffee, all via blockchain and crypto without some middleman.
This project has a great reason to exist <3
Activity: 220
Merit: 100

No technical innovation, did not see the special place, the degree of concern is relatively low, perhaps the entertainment project, can explain in detail the meaning of the existence of this project
Activity: 867
Merit: 522
coffee coin will adopt for coffee trade

Activity: 80
Proof-of-Asset Protocol
The world of coffee consumption is growing year by year, but the origin of good varieties of coffee limited output, so a lot of fake origin coffee, if blockchain can solve the source of anti-counterfeiting, this will greatly improve the industry's production behavior, because can effectively combat counterfeiting, add value to good coffee.so this is a good project.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Bounty tot translation?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Project with a unique concept, I like the idea of this project, I hope cofeecoin can develop well, with 80% pre-ICO, I think it's a cool start, hopefully run well, good luck
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
No - not related to any previous CoffeeCoin project. Details on our project here: http://coffeecoin.io

- James

I remember there was an old coffeecoin in yobit. CFC
Is it someway related to the old one?
I dont know why the other project failed. It could be the lack of developer interest.If not its a good thing to learn why it was abandoned.
I like the coffee concept and good luck with the project.
Pages:
Jump to: