Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][COM] COMRADE - New Innovative MinerStakeholder Concept - Profit for People - page 2. (Read 15539 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Good idea for coin! Smiley
Sign me up for a bonus please
Activity: 56
Sign me up for a bonus please Smiley looks interesting.
Activity: 951
Merit: 252
what a load of bullshit if your really sending him btc you must be so retarded
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
what a load of bullshit if your really sending him btc you must be so retarded
Activity: 37
Hello,

Could you count me for bonus please ?

Thanks.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Very strange idea and very bad knowledge of USSR History. I was born in USSR, and this type of economics doesn't work, proven.
Moreover, USSR never have communism-capitalism model, communism model is antogonistic for capitalism one. com-cap model is cultivated in China.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Is this real life? *touches face*
Activity: 239
Activity: 13
So, a coin with Communistic Ideals! DERP! Sorry Comrade, USSR would not allow this coin to exist due to the fact that the "People" did not approve, all 12 of them.  

I LOL at this one.

P.S. Carl Marx would like to know when the USSR ever practiced Communism - they sure did talk a lot about it. But never saw it.

Best Regards,
Guy in Siberia Winter Camp # 308
Activity: 154
Might aswell mine in waiting for some more interesting coins to be released Tongue
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
Hey Kim Jong Un, why don't you just call it KimCoin?

this one made me laugh xD
Activity: 532
PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance
Makes sense to delay, I was looking at coinmarketcap and most altcoins have only few thousand $ volume. Ppl r scared to invest because of bitcoin and mtgox
Activity: 66
Today was the day for the "generals"  I sent the 0.1 btc to the adress aswell as my reply to IamComrade.  But he has not replied me. I did this 2days ago.

COMRADE UPDATE

Sorry Hampuz, i've delayed the project for a few days until Markets calm a bit. This is for everyone's benefit, Will post launch details soon.

Anyone who paid Reg fee can get a refund, you can also keep the reg fee with IamComrade until the launch day.

also updated main page

Will update the new launch days soon, this is for everyone's benefit as the markets currently don't have much liquidity.

Activity: 16
great Coin, eagerly awaited
Activity: 140
Today was the day for the "generals"  I sent the 0.1 btc to the adress aswell as my reply to IamComrade.  But he has not replied me. I did this 2days ago.
Activity: 4
wish be a success coin.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006
wutwut.

another one?

meh, i guess i'll join.

...yeah, right.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             
Activity: 9
I will definitely mine this. If you need help with pools I know a few owners. Skype me at thedeadinme
Pages:
Jump to: