Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][COM] COMRADE - New Innovative MinerStakeholder Concept - Profit for People - page 6. (Read 15539 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Very interesting concept and what we need now is some way to ensure this is not another problematic scam coin. Cheesy

I am in for now!

+1
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Very interesting concept and what we need now is some way to ensure this is not another problematic scam coin. Cheesy

I am in for now!
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Nice coin:) And already added to altcoincalendar
sq
Activity: 294
Activity: 421
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
 People already forgot about how they got scammed by the Stacked Coin. Most likely someone from Nigeria.
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
0.1 to receive a comrade status, which means jack shit. This is the whole point of this thread.. you're wanting people to pay you 0.1, just another scam. People who doubt this and continue to go ahead and pay this dev then serves you right and i hope you get scammed.

0.1btc registration fee will be spent to build infrastructure around COMRADE, there is also a cap on stakeholder number. The number of coins you will generate from the registration fee alot will far exceed your investment as a Miner-Stakeholder. Non-Miner investors will also benefit significantly on public launch due to artificial scarcity.

Please read the details before you comment please Smiley
This text its just utter bullshit. It's just another scam coin i've seen too many people fall for these threads, and everyone needs to be warned. Im warning them now to not pay for this comradescam. If however you do, then enjoy being ripped off you were warned.  

+1 , let's see how many + can we get on this reply Smiley))

+1
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Activity: 66
Interesting concept.

Why using Scrypt and not a less power consuming, less adaptable to the asics protocol (keccak/darkcoin/etc)?

in my experience scrypt is Good enough. Keccak will create a mess, look at maxcoin.
Activity: 350
Interesting concept.

Why using Scrypt and not a less power consuming, less adaptable to the asics protocol (keccak/darkcoin/etc)?

Well it doesn't matter what algo he choose. He just made an announcement for the 10 BTC
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Interesting concept.

0.1 to receive a comrade status, which means jack shit. This is the whole point of this thread.. you're wanting people to pay you 0.1, just another scam. People who doubt this and continue to go ahead and pay this dev then serves you right and i hope you get scammed.

0.1btc registration fee will be spent to build infrastructure around COMRADE, there is also a cap on stakeholder number. The number of coins you will generate from the registration fee alot will far exceed your investment as a Miner-Stakeholder. Non-Miner investors will also benefit significantly on public launch due to artificial scarcity.

This text its just utter bullshit. It's just another scam coin i've seen too many people fall for these threads, and everyone needs to be warned. Im warning them now to not pay for this comradescam. If however you do, then enjoy being ripped off you were warned.  

+1 , let's see how many + can we get on this reply Smiley))
Activity: 98

I'm so sleepy now that I thought you mentioned "STACKholder" , i didn't notice that it was "STAKEholder"  Roll Eyes
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
do you have dev history?

i am interested
Activity: 66

also the reg fee creates exclusively and control for the miner-stakeholders, otherwise it will be chaotic and not fair mining for the miner-stakeholders

This thread also is not self-moderated so no fear of critical questions
Activity: 951
Merit: 252
Activity: 822
Merit: 1002
Count me for bonus please
Thanks.
Activity: 98
Pages:
Jump to: