Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟[ANN][COMM] 🌟 Crypto Commonwealth: A Crypto Asset Manager and Publisher 🌟 - page 16. (Read 10519 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
As for me I think that it is necessary to carefully check the projects and reputation of the team of the projects not to become bankrupt Smiley

As I understand Crypto Commonwealth will offer different services not only trust management of the funds and investment in different funds.
Activity: 14
I do not think that even if the market will grow the situation of 2017 will repeat. All experience of 2018 have shown how it is important to carefully chose the projects.
Activity: 18
When market falls it is a good time to buy tokens, because tokens have the best price. When market will raise the price of the tokens will raise too.

I agree that falling market is the best time to buy tokens, but it is necessary carefully choose all projects for investment.

Many experts predicts that cryptocurrency market will start to raise before the halving of Bitcoin in May.

Growth of the market will be very useful for investment fund Cheesy It is necessary to carefully select the projects for investment and diversify the funds.

If market will grow, tokens of many projects will grow too. It is necessary just to wait.
Activity: 42
Why do you think you are better than other crypto investment funds? Name the reasons.
Activity: 140
It is necessary that Crypto commonwealth fund will be useful for different people, not only investors. That is why it is important to have different services.

Please name all the services that Crypto Commonwealth will offer to its users?
Activity: 25
When market falls it is a good time to buy tokens, because tokens have the best price. When market will raise the price of the tokens will raise too.

I agree that falling market is the best time to buy tokens, but it is necessary carefully choose all projects for investment.

Many experts predicts that cryptocurrency market will start to raise before the halving of Bitcoin in May.

Growth of the market will be very useful for investment fund Cheesy It is necessary to carefully select the projects for investment and diversify the funds.
As for me I think that it is necessary to carefully check the projects and reputation of the team of the projects not to become bankrupt Smiley
There were many cryptocurrency investment funds in 2017 but some of them became bankrupts. What will you do not to become bankrupt?
Before the market growth it is necessary to form an investment portfolio and to buy tokens for the best price Smiley

Who will be investment managers your investment fund? Can we see their names?
Do investors will have any guarantees for the money they have invested in the fund?

For % profit, past performance is no guarantee for future results, but we will do our best to maximize investors’ returns.

For fund security, we only trade in exchanges with segregated cold wallets. If circumstances desire us to hold a position for a good period of time, we would transfer the fund to our cold wallet for storage.

It is really very good that you think about security of the funds of investors. Will investors have some signed agreements for the trust management of the funds?
Many experts makes a mistakes, but it is necessary to be ready for the growth of cryptocurrency market Smiley
Many people do not have enough time and experience to invest by themselves. That is why they trust money to investment funds.
It shows how important to have an experience team and experience investment managers to be a successful cryptocurrency fund.
copper member
Activity: 94
Do investors will have any guarantees for the money they have invested in the fund?

For % profit, past performance is no guarantee for future results, but we will do our best to maximize investors’ returns.

For fund security, we only trade in exchanges with segregated cold wallets. If circumstances desire us to hold a position for a good period of time, we would transfer the fund to our cold wallet for storage.
Before the market growth it is necessary to form an investment portfolio and to buy tokens for the best price Smiley
Do you plan to have something like risk management? How will you organize risk management?

It is necessary that Crypto commonwealth fund will be useful for different people, not only investors. That is why it is important to have different services.
Pages:
Jump to: