Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CON] PayCon™ HI POS | LiteStake | Multisend | TOR | Android - page 12. (Read 179152 times)

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011
What 3BTC requirement? Bittrex will list coins for free.

Did Crest give the User Creds to the github account to anyone?
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Crestington didn't logged in the last month. (March 04, 2016, 10:29:31 PM)
We have a good wallet with small but stable community. Let's do something!
After Cryptsy's die we don't have any bigger market, etc.

I agree that we need to move forward without Crest. What do you suggest that we do?

We should looking for someone who has some knowledge at wallet developing.
Secondly we should make some contact with the owners of Bittrex. If the 3BTC requirement is real, we should collect it from the supporters.

It is only my opinion of course.

Someone to take over the wallet would be nice but I do not know if it is essential. We have a pretty good and stable wallet. What CON needs is more services developed for it. I am running a faucet but CON needs more ways users can use it.
I think getting Bittrex would be great too but first we should get CON more popular.
We should consider a new OP. This one is outdated and no one is updating it. Right now if a new user comes here to learn about CON all they see is a coin that looks dead.
Activity: 473
Merit: 250

I agree that we need to move forward without Crest. What do you suggest that we do?

We should looking for someone who has some knowledge at wallet developing.
Secondly we should make some contact with the owners of Bittrex.If the 3BTC requirement is real, we should collect it from the supporters.

It is only my opinion of course.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0

Activity: 1148
Merit: 562
Blockchain Core Dev
It would be nice if dev can contact me.... Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011
Is there a RoadMap for CON?? or some Plans the Dev has to kick it into gear??
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Faucet Emporium has just launched a CON Faucet!!!
Come get your free CON and try your luck at the Raffle.
con.faucetemporium.net
Activity: 627
Merit: 500
Is there any other update on the wallet?  Huh.. i got a problem since 4 days that the wallet doesnt sync to 100% it gets up to 98% and doent complete.

I already resync a new wallet and it keeps the same  Undecided  Undecided  Undecided

strange, i have two different computers and both are working fine, what version are you using?

did you try using the CryptoChainer.com service and download the blockchain from it?, btw ty @steve321 because of that, good job! Wink

i have the Version 2.0.1 of the wallet, but it keeps on 98% now, i will try in another pc, by the way CryptoChainer.com doesnt have te blockchain on their list..  Undecided

anyway i will try to sync another wllet on another pc to try...

Hi, PayCON has been on CryptoChainer for quite a while now.  It's on the 2nd page, at starts with P for PayCon.  Will be updated soon.
Activity: 477
...ok, now i got a bigger problem, my new wallet sync to 100% with no problem, but not all my coins are on the wallet i pasted from the one that didnt sync, before all this happened i had +20k coins now there are only 1015 coin whats the problem there?  Huh Huh did i loose them?

i have a couple of backups of the same wallet from 15 and 30 days ago, if i copy and paste any of thsoe would i get back my coins in case its a problem with my wallet.dat?

Try this first
Once your Paycon Wallet is completely Synced.
Check your Balance, if the Balance is incorrect.
Click on Help, click Debug Window, click Console,
type in repairwallet and hit enter, then check your Balance

If Balance is still not correct.
Then From a Command Prompt run Paycon-qt.exe -rescan 
will take a little while but should correct your balance info.

Good Luck.
 Cool

ops, sorry i forgot to answer, i resync another wallet to be sure it wasnt my version, and it was the same so yesterday night i did the first option you said, and it worked perfectly. now i got back my 22k coins, Smiley .. i will keep staking, thanks for your help.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
...ok, now i got a bigger problem, my new wallet sync to 100% with no problem, but not all my coins are on the wallet i pasted from the one that didnt sync, before all this happened i had +20k coins now there are only 1015 coin whats the problem there?  Huh Huh did i loose them?

i have a couple of backups of the same wallet from 15 and 30 days ago, if i copy and paste any of thsoe would i get back my coins in case its a problem with my wallet.dat?

Try this first
Once your Paycon Wallet is completely Synced.
Check your Balance, if the Balance is incorrect.
Click on Help, click Debug Window, click Console,
type in repairwallet and hit enter, then check your Balance

If Balance is still not correct.
Then From a Command Prompt run Paycon-qt.exe -rescan 
will take a little while but should correct your balance info.

Good Luck.
 Cool

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
looking for a CON rep @ the TALK thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/talk15bitcointalk-est2014yr4-btc-864994
seems to be an okay network, stop by to talk the details
Activity: 381
1 day to sycn, i will try with this wallet, i got a question, before i copy my wallet, how can i get the blockchain from it? i mean if something happens with my new sync wallet and for any reason i have to start all over again can i copy my empy wallet and start the sync from there?

thats why we should have an update blockchain somewhere, even if you are able to do it, have more sense to keep one link fully update everytime, that way you dont need to care about all those things...

and paycon deserve it Wink
1 day to sycn, i will try with this wallet, i got a question, before i copy my wallet, how can i get the blockchain from it? i mean if something happens with my new sync wallet and for any reason i have to start all over again can i copy my empy wallet and start the sync from there?
Is there any other update on the wallet?  Huh.. i got a problem since 4 days that the wallet doesnt sync to 100% it gets up to 98% and doent complete.

I already resync a new wallet and it keeps the same  Undecided  Undecided  Undecided

strange, i have two different computers and both are working fine, what version are you using?

did you try using the CryptoChainer.com service and download the blockchain from it?, btw ty @steve321 because of that, good job! Wink

i have the Version 2.0.1 of the wallet, but it keeps on 98% now, i will try in another pc, by the way CryptoChainer.com doesnt have te blockchain on their list..  Undecided

so you bring us one issue, will be a good idea to have an updated blockchain ready to download somewhere, lets hope OP read this and do it.

btw download the blockchain take you lot of time?

yes it took some time, 1.5 days or so ... i will start to sync another wallet right now so i will see how much time it takes.

so you bring us one issue, will be a good idea to have an updated blockchain ready to download somewhere, lets hope OP read this and do it.

btw download the blockchain take you lot of time?

I don't know what is the problem at You, everything is perfect here.
Pages:
Jump to: