Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CON] PayCon X13 POW/POS - Now on C-CEX, POW-POS Phase- Get Your CON On!! - page 26. (Read 74241 times)

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1024
Yes Crestington. Too much POS too quickly forced the splits. She should settle now.

All good, I am quite interested in all the nitty gritty aspects because things may look good on paper but is much different when running in a live environment.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022
Cryptopia Exchange and Pools all synced up on the right knife

have fun  Smiley

Thankyou.
legendary
Update to 1.2.0.0. Immediately.
Download
Github
Windows Wallet
Windows Wallet2

The supernova pool is on the correct chain and the exchange should be also. The source code was good.

To update you must navigate to appdata/roaming/paycon and delete everything except your wallet.dat and paycon.conf file. DO NOT DELETE YOUR WALLET.DAT FILE and MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR WALLET.DAT FILE BEFORE STARTING THE UPGRADE.

When your appdata/romaing/paycon folder only contains your wallet.dat file and paycon.conf file start the new client.

There was a issue with the window wallet that did not update on media fire before release. Your coins should be safe and no losses should have occurred.

Done!  Grin already synchronized and staking Cool

is there a new wallet now.what is wallet1 and wallet2. i Need to download new wallet?

separated links, wallet is the same!

For sure? i ask because i see first download that i have is 7,2mb and the new is 9,33mb
Why?
you really staking?

Rar will be smaller than zip, zip is on all Windows PC but rar is not.

Staking from block 7200 should be enabled.
Activity: 251
Merit: 250
Fuck I hate this site
Cryptopia Exchange and Pools all synced up on the right knife

have fun  Smiley
legendary
We gave ourself Proof of Developer.

legendary
New wallet is running, my previous stake mine was orphaned, now I'm synced again but it's not staking yet. 

Fastest dev fix evar?  CONvincing response from dev?

Generally I do not muck around. If there is an issue I generally will not sleep until it is sorted.
legendary
Yes Crestington. Too much POS too quickly forced the splits. She should settle now.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1024
I assume it was the low ProofOfStakeWorkLimit?

It was the only thing I was really iffy about but I am curious to exactly what it was and will check the source tomorrow. I appreciate Mudda's quick resolution to the issue, few people are as on to it as he has been.

Starting to get too legit here, gonna need WAY more trolling to keep up the Con.
Activity: 518
New wallet is running, my previous stake mine was orphaned, now I'm synced again but it's not staking yet. 

Fastest dev fix evar?  CONvincing response from dev?
legendary
yeah and zip and a rar. Some people dont have certain programs.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
Which reason that rise of difficulity?
legendary
Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash
Download
Github
Windows Wallet
Windows Wallet2

The supernova pool is on the correct chain and the exchange should be also. The source code was good.

To update you must navigate to appdata/roaming/paycon and delete everything except your wallet.dat and paycon.conf file. DO NOT DELETE YOUR WALLET.DAT FILE and MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR WALLET.DAT FILE BEFORE STARTING THE UPGRADE.

When your appdata/romaing/paycon folder only contains your wallet.dat file and paycon.conf file start the new client.

There was a issue with the window wallet that did not update on media fire before release. Your coins should be safe and no losses should have occurred.

Done!  Grin already synchronized and staking Cool

is there a new wallet now.what is wallet1 and wallet2. i Need to download new wallet?

separated links, wallet is the same!
legendary
Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash
Download
Github
Windows Wallet
Windows Wallet2

Staking!!! Thanks! Smiley
legendary
Working with the exchange now.
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
I'm Embarrassed to be here
Yep, looks like Wallet 'stats' info & displayed pool block # matches. Thanks Supermova pool guy!

Edit: Supernova^
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
I've updated Suprnova to the latest wallet.
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
I'm Embarrassed to be here
Thnx for the quick update. I'm re-syncing now.

EDIT: Was missing Over 1000 coins, but did a 'repairwallet' in the console & is all hunky-dory now.
Activity: 306
Cryptobulgarian ninja
Download
Github
Windows Wallet
Windows Wallet2

Done!  Grin already synchronized and staking Cool
legendary
There are currently 3-4 nodes reset on the correct chain ready to go.
legendary
Download
Github
Windows Wallet
Windows Wallet2

Pages:
Jump to: