Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CON] PayCon X13 POW/POS - Now on C-CEX, POW-POS Phase- Get Your CON On!! - page 31. (Read 74247 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Pools Of Honor
its made only from copyrighted pictures, so we are fine...
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Pools Of Honor
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Can we steal borrow copyrighted logo's? It's a common practice lately. A couple of C&D's might make the coin stick out more in the public eye. /

This one looks nice:

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
CEO FlawMiners TM®
Can we steal borrow copyrighted logo's? It's a common practice lately. A couple of C&D's might make the coin stick out more in the public eye. /

Activity: 251
Fuck I hate this site
Time for Bittrex? and  replace paycoin?

they have a 96% premine..and paycon do not have premine..

so why not?

Grin

I kind of like the exchange we're on. It helps the little guy (the owner) make some money and keep things running. PayCon can be pumped just as easily here with some publicity. We have to spread the word that there is an alt coin to Pay Coin for those looking for revenge....

and if PayCoin offer to "acquire" our site we will only accept payment in PayCon Smiley
Activity: 252
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
Activity: 357
Time for Bittrex? and  replace paycoin?

so why not?

Grin

I kind of like the exchange we're on. It helps the little guy (the owner) make some money and keep things running. PayCon can be pumped just as easily here with some publicity. We have to spread the word that there is an alt coin to Pay Coin for those looking for revenge....

+1 that's a nice point..

Look, I need feedback. I would like to replace the logo or icon with a much more professional image. Thoughts or does it break the true spirit of Paycon??

I personally think it should be changed to something more professional. Paycon could be a great coin for trading. Who knows maybe once we get things going we can adapt it to do much more. I am with you til the very end on this one. Its a fun ride and im enjoying it...
Activity: 308
CEO FlawMiners TM®

so why not?

Grin

+1 that's a nice point..

Look, I need feedback. I would like to replace the logo or icon with a much more professional image. Thoughts or does it break the true spirit of Paycon??

Whatever the rest say, and you ofc. I don't want Battareus to give me the finger too, so i'll just follow.
legendary

so why not?

Grin

+1 that's a nice point..

so why not?

Grin

+1 that's a nice point..
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
Added correct in stats page to block rewards. 150 now instead of 200 which is displaying wrong. https://github.com/muddafudda/PayCon/commit/8558d90cd7f234dbe5fb2acb2a6332abe7118a87

Only optical issue, so no need to upgrade the pool ?

Yes only optical to the UI. More a reference not actually changed the rewards.

Okay cool, thx for the update
legendary
Added correct in stats page to block rewards. 150 now instead of 200 which is displaying wrong. https://github.com/muddafudda/PayCon/commit/8558d90cd7f234dbe5fb2acb2a6332abe7118a87

Yes only optical to the UI. More a reference not actually changed the rewards.
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

Activity: 357

so why not?

Grin

legendary
Pages:
Jump to: