Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN]🚀ContentBox🚀Empowering a Decentralized Digital Content Ecosystem🔥 - page 12. (Read 2652 times)

Dua
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
if I understand you correctly, then you have already reached a hard cap. Tell me, what are your plans for further work on the development of the project? Make a small announcement about this.
Well people, we are all looking and waiting for the updates of the ContentBox team. But for now for their updates regarding their ICO, lets keep cool amd wait for what will they tell us. We know that the team may just be busy focusing on their developments. I will keep tuned to this project and believe that this project will not disappoint us.
Yeah, just wait and see and little bit of patient about the update. They should have to publish their update in this thread after its coming.
Patient is the key to achieve success, that's why if you wanted to reach you have to be patient on waiting, this kind of investment may be a risk so, just care guys.
Activity: 294
Well people, we are all looking and waiting for the updates of the ContentBox team. But for now for their updates regarding their ICO, lets keep cool amd wait for what will they tell us. We know that the team may just be busy focusing on their developments. I will keep tuned to this project and believe that this project will not disappoint us.
Yeah, just wait and see and little bit of patient about the update. They should have to publish their update in this thread after its coming.
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
what can you tell me about your sales? When do you plan to launch them? I just did not find any information about Ico. You must add this information to the first page of the branch so that everyone can see it.

Not doing an ICO, private sale has concluded and we've reached the hardcap.
Activity: 496
Merit: 100
Activity: 308
what can you tell me about your sales? When do you plan to launch them? I just did not find any information about Ico. You must add this information to the first page of the branch so that everyone can see it.
Many teams prefer to hide the sums of the raised funds in order to avoid different manipulations. For example if it is visible that collecting too quickly goes, then there will be inadequate investors who will want to buy tokens only for the sake of a personal fast profit and if it isn't enough, then at all nobody will buy. Therefore it has to seems to me it to be hidden and the project will receive honest deposits.
A transparent ICO will always make the total investment of the project public as most of the project make fake collected funds to attract more investors to their project and the investors than find themselves invested in a shitcoin. So the most investor will prefer a transparent way to track the total investment of the project until.
That's for sure. Many forge a real figure of fees, but it's not fair, and sooner or later cheating opens. So it's better to play honestly from the very beginning
Activity: 2142
Merit: 465
Telegram: @jperryC
Many teams prefer to hide the sums of the raised funds in order to avoid different manipulations. For example if it is visible that collecting too quickly goes, then there will be inadequate investors who will want to buy tokens only for the sake of a personal fast profit and if it isn't enough, then at all nobody will buy. Therefore it has to seems to me it to be hidden and the project will receive honest deposits.
A transparent ICO will always make the total investment of the project public as most of the project make fake collected funds to attract more investors to their project and the investors than find themselves invested in a shitcoin. So the most investor will prefer a transparent way to track the total investment of the project until.
Activity: 336
Computta Mine Your Own BTC
how the tokens will be distributed. is there any kind of ICO ?

I was looking for the same information but nothing is available on website at the moment, however in whitepaper, they mentioned in page number 23 that they will issue ER20 token and run ICO, 25 of total supply will be available for token sale and the rest fot the Team, Foundation and Partnership.

Can you just wait for the update? Their website is still under development and as I know this is still new website and there are lots of works to be done. If you want to know more about content box then why not directly contact the admin or their support staff?
I think they are adding more features and information to their website so that people could know more details about the operation and development of the project. You can also contact admins on telegram as they are much active there.

Also the admin here and in telegram are very active. I have queries with them yesterday about the problem in login in your twitter and now they solve and fix the problem in 24 hours.
Activity: 966
Merit: 311

I was looking for the same information but nothing is available on website at the moment, however in whitepaper, they mentioned in page number 23 that they will issue ER20 token and run ICO, 25 of total supply will be available for token sale and the rest fot the Team, Foundation and Partnership.

Can you just wait for the update? Their website is still under development and as I know this is still new website and there are lots of works to be done. If you want to know more about content box then why not directly contact the admin or their support staff?
I think they are adding more features and information to their website so that people could know more details about the operation and development of the project. You can also contact admins on telegram as they are much active there.
Activity: 336

Activity: 434
I think that this project is relatively doing a great job so far as they are growing faster as they are implementing methods that are actually going to work.
Yes, maybe the team do the good research before running ContentBox projects. And i appreciate their doing and efforts.
Activity: 196
Administrators have secured the support of a large application, which is well-known.This will serve as a good foundation for the beginning of the project.
Yes that is necessary to have a good foundation and strong framework for the application since it will be widely used by different professionals and experts.

Good foundation is highly needed in a project in order to make it successful. Having those things makes the team be guided on what the things they need to do, with that they will be ready for every problems they may encounter.
Yes, i agree with you. It is one point make me have interesting about this project, like this name - ContentBox.
Activity: 154
Administrators have secured the support of a large application, which is well-known.This will serve as a good foundation for the beginning of the project.
Yes that is necessary to have a good foundation and strong framework for the application since it will be widely used by different professionals and experts.

Good foundation is highly needed in a project in order to make it successful. Having those things makes the team be guided on what the things they need to do, with that they will be ready for every problems they may encounter.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
I think that this project is relatively doing a great job so far as they are growing faster as they are implementing methods that are actually going to work.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I have reviewed all the details of your project and all is truly very good.
Dua
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
Box Passport sounds more like KYC to me so basically all applicants are going to need KYC to use the platform i just hope people will welcome the such data sharing seeing its a content platform and such information can be used for other purposes
Activity: 126

The developers are really seeing activeness and dedications to improve the contentbox project, I just hope that all their hard works will be paid off soon, also hoping many will support the project.

It can only happen if they have a better features and if they really want to be supported by more people, they should hire some good ICO manager to help them market their platform IMO. This is such a hard project to introduced to the investors because of its concept which it is hard to understand especially to the normal people.
Thats very true, some ico succeeded because the have a great captain in thier ship so a good campaign manager is realy required to ensure a steady success from day 1 until onwards.
Activity: 378
Coin has been promoted at BitDiscuss

In this Discord server, we discuss everything about cryptocurrency and the ways of making money out of it.
You can find every section about cryptos here - from mining to ICOs, from trading to airdrops..

+We have crypto rains and soaks everyday!

Join us: https://discord.gg/RR9hBjb
I join you in the chat! I hope that I can take part in receiving tokens! How often will you update the news there?
I read the whole project but i didn't see any information related to your telegram community.i think you have still not any group on telegram.so if you haven't any group on telegram then you can contact me beacause i can handle your telegram group and also promote it. it will really helps you to acheive good success.
So here it is not necessary to talk about a group of telegrams. Look closely at the text that is written here. This is the Discord group, it's a completely different community.
Pages:
Jump to: