Pages:
Author

Topic: ██ [ANN][COOL]CoolCoin - Free IPO+POS -██ 4 Exchange - cryptsy - bittrex!██ - page 13. (Read 143874 times)

legendary
Activity: 2388
Merit: 1003
dev needs to make new version of wallet
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

Dev why i get this error every time when i try to send coins from my wallet ?? i have deleted all files in appdata except wallet.dat file and re-sync was done successfully but again i am facing this problem , can you please tell me what's the problem ?  Huh Huh Huh

I have the same problem. I've downloaded the entire chain again, as well, having the problem.

Try sending smaller amounts.
legendary
Activity: 1212
Merit: 1052

Dev why i get this error every time when i try to send coins from my wallet ?? i have deleted all files in appdata except wallet.dat file and re-sync was done successfully but again i am facing this problem , can you please tell me what's the problem ?  Huh Huh Huh

I have the same problem. I've downloaded the entire chain again, as well, having the problem.
Activity: 349
Merit: 250

Yea, I get the same thing when I try to send large amounts of COOL.
I tried various amounts and the most I could send at one time was 10,000 COOl and even that worked only once.
Sending 5000 COOL at one time worked 100% for me but obviously a little tedious if you're sending a large amount to an exchange.
You'll just have to do smaller deposits.
Hopefully that'll be fixed in an update  Smiley

I have this problem with another pos coin  im holding cool so haven't had this problem yet

if its unlocked for minting it gives this error but if you lock it then send it works

hope it works guys
legendary

Yea, I get the same thing when I try to send large amounts of COOL.
I tried various amounts and the most I could send at one time was 10,000 COOl and even that worked only once.
Sending 5000 COOL at one time worked 100% for me but obviously a little tedious if you're sending a large amount to an exchange.
You'll just have to do smaller deposits.
Hopefully that'll be fixed in an update  Smiley
legendary
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Ouch! I buy in at 70 and we go to 50. Sorry everyone my curse followed me haha.

Well the dev will be pumping tomorrow again. Just hold on for a few days and you will be fine.
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
Ouch! I buy in at 70 and we go to 50. Sorry everyone my curse followed me haha.
Activity: 404
Beware
I just climbed aboard with my first Coolcoins! Good luck everyone.
Activity: 404
Beware
But why is it rising? Whats good with this coin, and what has changed.. I red through the last pages and nothing new seem to be planned, did i miss something?
you miss this one in OP post :
I have bought 60M scrypt hash and i will use the profit of mining to buy the Coolcoin.
Detail: all the btc will buy the Coolcoin continually until the price is stable,and i think the price will pump day by day.
this coin has real backup from multipool mining to support the price

I hope dev can make the multipool more profitable than wafflepool, because 60M hash currently generates 0.06 btc per day. To da moon with our majestic 0.06 btc!!

Hehe..

Havent got much but i could spare about 30M for COOL
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
But why is it rising? Whats good with this coin, and what has changed.. I red through the last pages and nothing new seem to be planned, did i miss something?
I have bought 60M scrypt hash and i will use the profit of mining to buy the Coolcoin.
Detail: all the btc will buy the Coolcoin continually until the price is stable,and i think the price will pump day by day.

I hope dev can make the multipool more profitable than wafflepool, because 60M hash currently generates 0.06 btc per day. To da moon with our majestic 0.06 btc!!
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
legendary
I have a problem: my wallet shows 0 coins. I redownloaded blockchain all night, without sucess. my coins are there, but not shown in wallet: http://www.coinexplorers.com/address/CNZuMJL8n5MV6SieUs8qVjaHpT1JU22Mc9
please help

backup your wallet.dat and delete the whole appdata folder. put your wallet in a new location.

i just did it again. left only wallet.dat in the folder. blockchain download allready passed the block of my coins, but still 0 coins

CoolCoin.exe in a new location, and then patiently wait for the update.

just to notify: I installed the wallet on different machine.....let it download the blockchain, and than changed the wallet.dat......still wallet shows 0 coins....hope that next update fixes this
SO wait a second, this is a dumb question so teach me something, it says there is 100,000,000 Market cap of Cool, but the volume on Bittrex is 140,000,000+ how is volume calculated and how can it be more than total coins?

The constant turnover of same coins sold and bought.

Thank you!
Pump is here.  Smiley

Its not so much a pump but a stabilization and slow increase in price. I see what the op is doing. He's controlling the buy and sell pressure. Made .25 btc off it yesterday. There will be a point of now return tho as price increases. Then market forces will ultimately determine the price.

Good on the dev to take this on.
SO wait a second, this is a dumb question so teach me something, it says there is 100,000,000 Market cap of Cool, but the volume on Bittrex is 140,000,000+ how is volume calculated and how can it be more than total coins?

The constant turnover of same coins sold and bought.
legendary
Activity: 1064
legendary

and he allready proved that he is doing it.
Pages:
Jump to: