Pages:
Author

Topic: ██ [ANN][COOL]CoolCoin - Free IPO+POS -██ 4 Exchange - cryptsy - bittrex!██ - page 17. (Read 143874 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Whoa!!!  Shocked Shocked COOL volume has jumped to 22 BTC on Bittrex!!!!  Shocked
People are buying by the mil!!! What's going on? That can't be the multipool can it?
In any case that's pretty awesome, it'll hopefully drive the price up  Cool  Cool
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
cool coin rank grows fast in mintpal voting page, is it going to take off?

Sure looks like it yeah. Once it get's on Mintpal it will rise sharply!!!

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 210
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
cool coin rank grows fast in mintpal voting page, is it going to take off?
Activity: 225
What has been is in a state of relatively low?
Activity: 190
No practical use.Is there any hope?
Activity: 154
Vote C-Cex, currently number 1:
https://c-cex.com/?id=vote

Most importantly, vote at Mintpal, currently number 25:
https://www.mintpal.com/voting
Activity: 267
Merit: 250
Seems to have no value?
So many COINS how can survive?
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Hi OP, do you still buy cool from your mining result?
i will use the profit of mining  to buy the Coolcoin.
in which exchange? bittrex??
Activity: 242

You have joined the list, thanks to participation.

Have you missed me, as I have not received anything?

Just checked and still nothing? Why?

@Dev, could you please answer?

Possible within a week of your account is not active.

Where are the rules about activity, not in the OP at least! Are you changing the rules in the middle of the distribution? Should I remove my signature or can I get my share?

Fuck this scam and greedy dev! I am out!
legendary
Activity: 1279
Merit: 1018

YOU CANNOT BUY YOUR WAY ONTO BITTREX !!!!!

I'm not disputing your claim or arguing against you here but I just thought that statement was funny  Cheesy
If you hold special power/privilege to get coins onto Bittrex and someone has to pay you to get their coin on Bittrex, wouldn't they in effect be 'buying their way onto Bittrex' ?  Roll Eyes

Again my comment has got nothing to do with the actual dispute between you guys.

No problem. I just provide a service. The form that has to be filled out can be confusing. When you have to go back and forth asking questions like: "Is this correct?", "what do I enter here?", etc., it can take time (e-mail). Plus, I know Bill and Richie and they know who I am. Sometimes 'knowing people' helps speed things up. When they get info from me, they know the coin is ready to list, unless the DEV changes something and doesn't notify me. I also do 'follow up' with DEV and Bittrex if there is a delay.  

I do not contact every new DEV/coin that comes out. Many new coins that come out offer bounties to do this service. If the DEV lists a bounty, I contact him to see if the bounty is still in effect. As was the case with COOL coin. I contacted "CoolloveCoin" to claim the bounty, he agreed, I did the work, but now he doesn't want to honor the agreement. Unless he chooses to fulfill his end this coin has a bad mark/ caution flag against it. The DEV doesn't even respond anymore, so it looks like I'm going to have to alert/hand over this coin to the "KILL-A-COIN" squad. They, as many of us, are tired of this dis-honest bullshit. How will they kill the coin? MANY, many ways. Just stay tuned to this thread and you will see. All the liars and scammers think they have easy pickings because of the internet/anonymity thing. Guess they never pissed off a good hacker with powerful servers before.

If anyone in the COOLcoin community have any special contacts with "coolovecoin", I would advise that you have a talk with him very soon. Once I give all info to the squad, it is out of my hands.

I like your logic. Kill a coin and screw every user who invested in it. We had noting to do with your experience with coolovecoin and "Killing the coin" wont affect him in slightest as the IPO is over and all coins are distributed. Your not going to make many friends that way.
Activity: 182

YOU CANNOT BUY YOUR WAY ONTO BITTREX !!!!!

I'm not disputing your claim or arguing against you here but I just thought that statement was funny  Cheesy
If you hold special power/privilege to get coins onto Bittrex and someone has to pay you to get their coin on Bittrex, wouldn't they in effect be 'buying their way onto Bittrex' ?  Roll Eyes

Again my comment has got nothing to do with the actual dispute between you guys.

No problem. I just provide a service. The form that has to be filled out can be confusing. When you have to go back and forth asking questions like: "Is this correct?", "what do I enter here?", etc., it can take time (e-mail). Plus, I know Bill and Richie and they know who I am. Sometimes 'knowing people' helps speed things up. When they get info from me, they know the coin is ready to list, unless the DEV changes something and doesn't notify me. I also do 'follow up' with DEV and Bittrex if there is a delay.  

I do not contact every new DEV/coin that comes out. Many new coins that come out offer bounties to do this service. If the DEV lists a bounty, I contact him to see if the bounty is still in effect. As was the case with COOL coin. I contacted "CoolloveCoin" to claim the bounty, he agreed, I did the work, but now he doesn't want to honor the agreement. Unless he chooses to fulfill his end this coin has a bad mark/ caution flag against it. The DEV doesn't even respond anymore, so it looks like I'm going to have to alert/hand over this coin to the "KILL-A-COIN" squad. They, as many of us, are tired of this dis-honest bullshit. How will they kill the coin? MANY, many ways. Just stay tuned to this thread and you will see. All the liars and scammers think they have easy pickings because of the internet/anonymity thing. Guess they never pissed off a good hacker with powerful servers before.

If anyone in the COOLcoin community have any special contacts with "coolovecoin", I would advise that you have a talk with him very soon. Once I give all info to the squad, it is out of my hands.

legendary
Activity: 1279
Merit: 1018
28th.
should only take about 2 weeks at this rate which is v good
Activity: 154
CoolCoin is not cool Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided

your right there

its hot  Cool Cool Grin Grin Cool Cool

It's HOT and getting hotter, now #29 at Mintpal voting  Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Cool

Where are the rules about activity, not in the OP at least! Are you changing the rules in the middle of the distribution? Should I remove my signature or can I get my share?
Activity: 349
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: