Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][COVAL] Circuits Of Value - Emblem Vault - page 19. (Read 94071 times)

Activity: 575
Merit: 250
PND DevTeam
Thanks for supporting Pandacoin, we are looking deeper into this project and are supportive.  Smiley
Activity: 394
Merit: 100
There is sooo many coins promising Dex ,but nothing revolutionary came up yet...
I wish you good luck.
Activity: 394
Surely, will not miss the chance to be one of the first those will have opportunity to test the beta wallet. I will be e-mailing later to secure my invitation or place for the upcoming beta testing. Like Shannon said by the end of this yer working product will be out and he keeps his words. He is genius man with this kind of idea.
Only one Trade? Bittrex...
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
Surely, will not miss the chance to be one of the first those will have opportunity to test the beta wallet. I will be e-mailing later to secure my invitation or place for the upcoming beta testing. Like Shannon said by the end of this yer working product will be out and he keeps his words. He is genius man with this kind of idea.
Activity: 486
Little update on the progress on release https://twitter.com/unspecifiedllc/status/1060260601400832000

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Emblem is just starting to get steam and good to see rising interest of other coins and tokens to get added to first true decentralized and atomic swaps based exchange plus one of the highly secure wallet. Circuits of value (Coval) now fits perfectly as title seeing one single wallet to deal with multiple thing all with state of the art feature's experience. Exchange, store or spend whenever you want around the clock.
Activity: 664
Thanks for adding CryptoClub CCB
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour, link below at signature.
I saw on the DeepOnion thread that this team will add ONION in their exchange list! that is great! thanks for adding DO project, a good candidate for that list!
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
please list Quebecoin (QBC) also 

Get your Devs to contact [email protected] and its no problem

I don't understand why DC has such low merit score.  Great info man.  Keep it up please!!

Get your Devs to contact [email protected] and its no problem
Activity: 1472
Merit: 505
We are cryptocurrency
This project imho doesnt need any bounties. If coin developers (the ones already set out to go live) and their comunities do their jobs and inform their ecosystem, it will market itself.

I personally will do my part regardless, of my own blockchain ventures being under the radar since day one with a small but loyal comunity.

Activity: 641
Merit: 0
Sorry no social bonuses, just the community rallying around their crypto helping out anyway they can.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour, link below at signature.
Is there a social media bounty program for this project?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
I have no idea how this project went pass my cryptoradar but i am super gratefulll an honoured that all my blockchains are integrated.

Looking forward to seeing this go live. If there is any support needed let me know.

#DecentralizeEverything

Actually it was moving under the radar we could call this hidden gem. Shannon is very talented dev and some other people who are involved in this project have so many unique ideas to make it mainstream cryptocurrency it has wonderful system to provide interesting solution.
Activity: 1472
Merit: 505
We are cryptocurrency
I have no idea how this project went pass my cryptoradar but i am super gratefulll an honoured that all my blockchains are integrated.

Looking forward to seeing this go live. If there is any support needed let me know.

#DecentralizeEverything
Activity: 728
Great article which shows deep community engagement and based on understanding not for hype and speculation. You are welcomed in Coval and yes timing is perfect when development has reached in final phases and price of coin are very cheap. Those are joining at this stage have unexpected favorable conditions. This is a movement which will attract more people as it will move ahead.
Here an Article that one of our members wrote to explain the Atomicswap process in Emblem vault

https://blog.goodaudience.com/the-king-of-atomic-swaps-c9becff072aa

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
I regret that now and not before I found information about this project.

I have read the whole thread and it looks like I'm in the right place.  Smiley
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
This coin is ready to find the way to explode I see big development on this platform it has so many features which will provide freedom and more flexibility to store and trade with full control.
Pages:
Jump to: