Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][COVAL] Circuits Of Value - Emblem Vault - page 20. (Read 94071 times)

Activity: 1792
Merit: 513
<3 DeepOnion
I didn't realise, but the Vault app will also have a Wallet within it as well to hold the crypto's

For a list of the initial 500 supported see https://github.com/DecentricCorp/coininfoplus/blob/master/lib/alts.js

Thanks for Informing DeepOnion community about Emblem Vault
And thanks to dev team for the DeepOnion integration

We will help spread the word about that tool:)
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Emblem vault can easily fill the gap by making the whole process of tokens/coin exchanging inside the Emblem Dex. Current dex's are not user friendly and medium knowledge level users can't complete transaction easily. This is best usage of Emblem vault being a single product for multiple tasks to perform with. I saw on twitter that Beta version is on the way that's great news.
Activity: 486
Merit: 100
How do coins get integrated/listed ?

Contact Dev at [email protected] to get free listing
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Been notifying some of the Bitcointalk forums on here so they are aware of their listing, as some don't actual have exchanges.

Good to let people know, not shilled the Emblemvault DEX too much, I would rather they DYOR and see what we have here.

Once they find out about the Atomic swap capabilities and access to the 500 pairings, least they should smile some more.

How do coins get integrated/listed ?
Been notifying some of the Bitcointalk forums on here so they are aware of their listing, as some don't actual have exchanges.

Good to let people know, not shilled the Emblemvault DEX too much, I would rather they DYOR and see what we have here.

Once they find out about the Atomic swap capabilities and access to the 500 pairings, least they should smile some more.
I didn't realise, but the Vault app will also have a Wallet within it as well to hold the crypto's

For a list of the initial 500 supported see https://github.com/DecentricCorp/coininfoplus/blob/master/lib/alts.js
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
I have suggest for community those really believe in future of Coval as native currency for Emblem vault. Binance has taken U-turn in thier listing policy and picked up two coins based on best development and hard work of developers plus strong community. Why Coval people can't show strength of community by sending request in organized way. Everything else needs funds and those can be arranged more easily if price of Coval goes up.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
This will be excellent thing to see sandbox emblem vault for educational and learning purposes. It is necessary for future users to be fully capable to use different features in safest possible way. Every new thing is hard to be used at start but making available virtual coins to get familiar with emblem vault is highly appreciable step and big thumb up for this in advance.
Activity: 588
Marketing will be much more effective only in case of having support on exchange(s). I have eye on the development and think Shannon and Sull they are waiting for right moment to come while they are finalizing the Emblem Vault. You can't market half backed bread and this understandable reason for less focus on marketing and promotion apparently.

Agree that an unripe product cannot be sold and investors simply after they see it sold. It is for this reason that it is important to make delays even if they are a little out of the timing of the roadmap.
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
After discussions and confusing opinions regarding use cases & economic's, Shannon is making a 'sandbox' version of Emblem vault, so that the community can play with virtual crypto's in order to discover more use cases and everyone can understand how things work, without placing your own crypto's in any harm's way.

Estimated to be ready within few days (sandbox version).

What a perfect project is.  It will change the cryptocurrency world.   Shanon is a great developer.   It will touch the sky in a few months.
After discussions and confusing opinions regarding use cases & economic's, Shannon is making a 'sandbox' version of Emblem vault, so that the community can play with virtual crypto's in order to discover more use cases and everyone can understand how things work, without placing your own crypto's in any harm's way.

Estimated to be ready within few days (sandbox version).
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Marketing will be much more effective only in case of having support on exchange(s). I have eye on the development and think Shannon and Sull they are waiting for right moment to come while they are finalizing the Emblem Vault. You can't market half backed bread and this understandable reason for less focus on marketing and promotion apparently.
Just watched this video this is made with passion and dedication and appreciate this effort. I have seen your dedication and efforts on telegram desktopcommando you are doing amazing work for the Emblem and Coval. I wish I could be take out more time like you but can't because of busy schedule of work. Coval may take time but can't remain undiscovered for longer period now with all these amazing features.

I think just such members of the community and those who promote the project should be awarded first of all. It seems to me the project itself has every chance of success, but much again depends on the state of the market.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Just watched this video this is made with passion and dedication and appreciate this effort. I have seen your dedication and efforts on telegram desktopcommando you are doing amazing work for the Emblem and Coval. I wish I could be take out more time like you but can't because of busy schedule of work. Coval may take time but can't remain undiscovered for longer period now with all these amazing features.
Made another Video if anyone wants to share it about ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuDey-Uh_rE
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Few exchanges are very flexible when it comes to list really innovative and strong use cases coins and approaching them can open to new opportunities. La token, Bibox, Idax all are fastest growing exchanges and can provide the required liquidity and adoption for masses somehow. Coval at this stage needs these two things marketing and new exchanges to see boom in its value.
It’s always been on Bittrex exchange for a few years, the team is looking at getting on some exchanges.

If any of this community can help please support our quest to get on more;

https://m.facebook.com/coinspotau/posts/2216674738573380

Please like on Facebook so we can get listed here.
The fact new listing on the bitrex is a very good result. I agree that this is not exactly the exchange that earlier but still it can give good volumes, especially through the fiat gateway. It remains only to wait and see the result.
Activity: 434
Merit: 109
Circuits of Value (COVAL) is listed on the Bittrex

Pages:
Jump to: