Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][COVAL] Circuits Of Value - Emblem Vault - page 30. (Read 93966 times)

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
COVAL PUMP. Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

No this is still undervalued project this should be on higher level look over the activity of dev they are very active. I hope this will reach its potential around 1k very soon because it deserve to be there with unique features.
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
COVAL PUMP. Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 76
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
this project will have us all waiting on anything substantial in 2025

how many developers does coval even have and what are their proven and tested skillsets?
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
74 sat...  Roll Eyes
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
About what features? Most people are waiting for the release of the emblem platform, I believe those that hold on and continue to accumulate will be well rewarded. Some people are concerned about the delisting of Covell in bittrex because of the low volume. I myself am buying shares on a weekly basis and not concerned about these rumors..

I am also very worried about this low volume.
I am afraid of removing Coval in bittrex.
Because bittrex is the only exchange COVAL has.
Just tweeted to Mr. Sullivan on this very subject, hopefully I'll get a response
Update: Sull responded and redirected me to Matrix , after reading threads there updates are going to be released shortly, still much work to do on the emblem platform but will update their progress. Will continue to Rifle through threads on the bittrex subject. That's all I know for now

I am very grateful for the information you provide.
I now do not hesitate to invest in Coval.
Coval is a very good long-term investment.  Wink
Activity: 98
The more I study this project the more I like it Smiley
Activity: 40
About what features? Most people are waiting for the release of the emblem platform, I believe those that hold on and continue to accumulate will be well rewarded. Some people are concerned about the delisting of Covell in bittrex because of the low volume. I myself am buying shares on a weekly basis and not concerned about these rumors..

Just tweeted to Mr. Sullivan on this very subject, hopefully I'll get a response
Update: Sull responded and redirected me to Matrix , after reading threads there updates are going to be released shortly, still much work to do on the emblem platform but will update their progress. Will continue to Rifle through threads on the bittrex subject. That's all I know for now

get.
many thanks!
Activity: 74

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

Activity: 40
any updates form the dev?
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
ELIXIR TOKEN
COVAL is getting dangeriously close to being delisted from bittrex because of low volume.  Bittrex has been delisting many low volume coins recently, hope COVAL can have some developments soon to spike up the volume, hate to see this project disappear from bittrex, still hodling...
According to poster Xandan
Covell is in touch with bittrex, I asked for a link but no response yet..

Coval deserve to become the nice project I also like the vision of devs team as like they are going to launch some revolutionary features. hope will be true.

about what features are you talking exactly?
COVAL is getting dangeriously close to being delisted from bittrex because of low volume.  Bittrex has been delisting many low volume coins recently, hope COVAL can have some developments soon to spike up the volume, hate to see this project disappear from bittrex, still hodling...

Says who? lol. Nonsense

Can you share any information please to support your view?
Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Coval deserve to become the nice project I also like the vision of devs team as like they are going to launch some revolutionary features. hope will be true.
Activity: 6

Says who? lol. Nonsense

Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Why people are showing concern on something which has no existence yet. There is no announcement from Bittrex i just came back after reading everyone is talking on this topic. If there will be any believe me we don't have influence on decision but enjoy as it is listing there without any mentioning.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
I was wondering how they fund the project? Do they use the funding from the loyyal equity sale from banktothefuture? They where connected to them right? I forgot exactly how their collaboration was. Every time I check the tread I hope to read something new but besides from the teaser we still have no idea right? 

For updates you should have to become part of Matrix channel devs are active there so you can raise this question there. I think this is self funded project with amazing idea and some working prototype. You can track the progress through github.

https://github.com/DecentricCorp
Pages:
Jump to: