Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][COVAL] Circuits Of Value - Emblem Vault - page 33. (Read 93963 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
On a side note, again a hunch........ The Emblem Custom Boxes that Coval had made are by "Shire Post Mint".  That's a high end mint making company that does very quality stuff for Hollywood and private requests.  If nothing was in the future, and it was me, I'd have a high school wood class make them for free. 

I have read the same thing and their quality is without question.  Another main reason I invested the dev's are not Atypical pump/dump coin.  It has a vision and they are actively working towards that vision.  I can only say that about 10% of the crypto's in existence at this point.  If nothing else at least you are going in with a low pocket pair instead of 2-7 off suit hoping to catch a miracle.  There is inherent risk in crypto's across the board, but to go in on a one with the potential and the activity and with a dev team that has drive and motivation and vision... it helps to minimize that possible crunch. 

This project is a good risk.
Activity: 59
On a side note, again a hunch........ The Emblem Custom Boxes that Coval had made are by "Shire Post Mint".  That's a high end mint making company that does very quality stuff for Hollywood and private requests.  If nothing was in the future, and it was me, I'd have a high school wood class make them for free. 
Just want to make it clear that all I said was I hope something may come up at this convention.  I've heard nothing about Coval being there or anything about side chains being a topic there.  Don't want to seem like I'm pumping fake info.  Strong believer in this project for sure, but don't want to mislead anyone into buying without doing "their own" research and making "their own" conclusion.  We all work to hard for the money we can risk.

I am on the same page with you..  everything I wrote is rumors and speculation.  The whole market is going into a frenzy now that Korea backed off of the crypto regulation.
Just want to make it clear that all I said was I hope something may come up at this convention.  I've heard nothing about Coval being there or anything about side chains being a topic there.  Don't want to seem like I'm pumping fake info.  Strong believer in this project for sure, but don't want to mislead anyone into buying without doing "their own" research and making "their own" conclusion.  We all work to hard for the money we can risk.
Activity: 74
In the most simple terms... if you are looking at sub 100mil coins trying to find one that has thee most potential this is the only one, I have looked at them all.  The devs, the process of thought, what they have in the bullpen.  The projects they got such as Emblem, Prism.. etc.. they are huge undertakings to be sure.  But even if one of them is successful let alone all of them the token is highly undervalued in potential kinetic movement alone.

Its very easy to get into this now and just hold it for very little risk.
I would have to agree, this project is extremely undervalued.. just grateful I found this before the hordes jump on board ...
In the most simple terms... if you are looking at sub 100mil coins trying to find one that has thee most potential this is the only one, I have looked at them all.  The devs, the process of thought, what they have in the bullpen.  The projects they got such as Emblem, Prism.. etc.. they are huge undertakings to be sure.  But even if one of them is successful let alone all of them the token is highly undervalued in potential kinetic movement alone.

Its very easy to get into this now and just hold it for very little risk.
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
6 more days!  I can't wait for the crypto conference!  Sidechain is going to be huge!

You made me curios as well about the upcoming conference and its purposes. I have read somewhere COVAL developers are working on sidechains but all focus will be on this topic I didn't know. I was not catching up with recent developments so need to jump in their channel to see what's going on right now.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Im also into Coval and HODL long time,

also you have to know that Coval is only listed on Bittrex atm,
if it will be listed in future in other exchangers then im sure it will be FLY away, well I hope so Wink
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
What's so special about sidechains project? I am really interested in that one, but a bit confused. Can't get the idea of that coin. Yes, Tokenize everything, sounds loud, but what exactly is that about? Appreciate any explanation.

Simply put... 1,000,000 transactions per second can be achieved offloading them through sidechains.  This is faster than the visa, mastercard, and amex networks combined.

It is truly game changing.  Makes the lightning network look like a 56k baud modem.

That sounds awesome so it mean this is dark horse which could explode at any time. COVAL is looking very impressive project this is still undervalued project even dev team is still busy to add unique features to this platform.

https://github.com/DecentricCorp
What's so special about sidechains project? I am really interested in that one, but a bit confused. Can't get the idea of that coin. Yes, Tokenize everything, sounds loud, but what exactly is that about? Appreciate any explanation.

Simply put... 1,000,000 transactions per second can be achieved offloading them through sidechains.  This is faster than the visa, mastercard, and amex networks combined.

It is truly game changing.  Makes the lightning network look like a 56k baud modem.
6 more days!  I can't wait for the crypto conference!  Sidechain is going to be huge!
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
Agreed!
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Since last year every single market has increased but COVAL is only one which didn't see the rise in its value as it should be. They are working on ground breaking technology. I don't expect quick increase even now but after release of first app then it will be at above 1k satoshi at least in my opinion.
Just discovered that one due to Bitrex's raise. Let's see where it will go Smiley
Coval is a hidden gem. Buy and hold for a few months  Wink

already did it. Looks tasty for now. I am hoDler by nature, yes, it is for a long time =)
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
Just discovered that one due to Bitrex's raise. Let's see where it will go Smiley
Coval is a hidden gem. Buy and hold for a few months  Wink
I didn't succeed to get any information about these dates which are being discussed to show some big news. Even there matrix chat is empty in this sense where no hint tells us that we should expect some announcements. My opinion is we should expect thing to be rolled out in this early summer. May be I missed something completely.

Yup.  Like i said, it's just "a hope" that maybe something would be revealed at the conference in Dallas.  Just seems odd that they would post pics of Emblem boxes if they didn't have something working and ready to go soon.  Was thinking this big convention would be a perfect time to reveal something, but I don't have tickets to it, only know what the website says, don't even know if the devs will be there, and may just be over thinking it.  Almost three years of talk might be taking its toll on my thinking lol.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
I didn't succeed to get any information about these dates which are being discussed to show some big news. Even there matrix chat is empty in this sense where no hint tells us that we should expect some announcements. My opinion is we should expect thing to be rolled out in this early summer. May be I missed something completely.
Is it just me or are a lot of coins/tokens starting to do this?  New here, but very invested in this coin.  Hope they release something soon as to not miss the bus.  Seems the Devs thought of all these ideas years ago, have the knowledge to create it, have been working at it, but might not be the first out of the starting line.  Big believer in the ideas, have been for a long time, but only on Bittrex and Bittrex is only taking corporate accounts for now.  Can't help but think with the website updates, Emblem site up, and Emblem presentation boxes being created that these guys are ready to go, but something is holding them back.  Thoughts?

February 18th is the day something is going to happen.  I am big on this one, I love what they are doing and you have to understand also this is a low price point for potential with a smaller team of Devs but brilliant devs to boot.  If the team was bigger and faster you wouldn't get in at the price you can get in on this still. 

The one thing I think the devs here are doing marginally incorrect is working on several big ideas all at once.  It hinders your "checkup price runs" so in a normal crypto you release "W" then the price and market reacts parabolic... then settles trends down... and stabilizes.  Then you release "X" and another parabolic moment.  Those movement gain eyes on your crypto and create more investors and people start talking about you. 

This feels like an all at once release where the coin just is going to truly hockey stick and you'll see a 10day bull market run that could 10x or more the value.

It also could be left behind if they can't deliver... I heard reliably that by Feb 18th something big is going to happen.  My investment is large and I am willing to lose it on the potential for the game changing tech.  But I would honestly love to see what is cooking and will be released on the 18th.  I am hoping a wallet in conjunction with Emblem and a beta of Prism... that would 20x the investment in 72 hours IMO.

It is a Bear Market in crypto at this point so its truly pointless at this time to do anything but hold, reallocation will just place you in another crypto that is testing 90 day lows.  What needs to really happen is BTC needs to makes some noise.  The BTC cartel has artificially depressed the price for so long that they are going to panic the market... I get with the power they have they can move the market downwards and buy back cheap (you can see this everytime the 10k level is tested there is a rebound quickly to 12, its robotic in nature by Friday we will be back at 12k) but at some point they are going to create too much FUD and that is never good for BTC or the market as a whole.

Nice reply.  I have a feeling/hope that maybe something will be announced at the Crypto Super Convention in Dallas Texas February 16-18th too.  I agree that bad media noise is really dragging everything down these days.  Hopefully this convention sparks up all the good points of crypto and the media starts giving positive reports instead of doom and gloom every day.  Like i said before, it would seem odd to have these Emblem boxes made up if a working version isn't finished lol.
Pages:
Jump to: