Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][COVAL] Circuits Of Value - Emblem Vault - page 44. (Read 93956 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 251
Hey there Coval community! I just found this coin and after making some research think that It work one day. Have a YouTube channel and Telegram group with over 10k members, will be happy to make some marketing for devs, Coval to the moon)

I also find this coin through Twitter some big guys are talking about this. Good to see you have wonderful platform to promote this. Let's push this to the mainstream
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
Hey there Coval community! I just found this coin and after making some research think that It work one day. Have a YouTube channel and Telegram group with over 10k members, will be happy to make some marketing for devs, Coval to the moon)
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Aliens are real!
Why coval is dumping .. Where is others coins are growing .. Only HYIP coin nothing more

wtf? why're you here? what r u talking about? this is not High Yield Investment Program and not even ICO coin!!! do your own research before talking sh*t about this project. Fk u, fuder!  Angry
Activity: 167
Why coval is dumping .. Where is others coins are growing .. Only HYIP coin nothing more
@Michael Sullivan says: on https://decentric.slack.com

We are now also collaborating with Shapeshift team, ZeroNet developer and our original partners

(Unloq, AudioWatermarkingInfo.com, Counterparty etc)

Our token projects actually all share common components

And we have been cooking up components for a long time

So we are putting them together in a cohesive way to build the platform.

and VOCAL is Mastodon with our integrations…. so though it is expansive… it is not like every project we have mentioned is entirely unique

that needs a start from scratch/nothing approach

But yeah, we will be busy!

back to work.

Thank You Sullivan.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1401
Disobey.
I got a question regarding counterwallet:
Can I just send COVAL to my address there? I tried a small amount of 100 COVAL. It shows in the transaction history BUT I don't see it under "My Balances" and also when I go to market it is as if there are no COVAL.
So how do I store COVAL idealy?
Anone can answer this?
What wallet do you guys use to store your COVAL?
Activity: 896
I suppose this is the month when the first ever service based on COVAL will be released. I think it will be Coval's version of rare-pepe and coval pack with some other announcements in next awaited blog updates. COVAL is being moved heavily with more than decent volume and transactions everyday already.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
An overview of COVAL's first set of projects.

https://twitter.com/circuitsofvalue/status/870870573538324480

It's worth to buy this token which is created by members of Loyyal's team this is under the radar. Recent growth is looking very healthy still huge room of growth for this interesting coin. I just saw this update on their slack channel it seems huge Japanese community behind this.

Just saw and re-tweeted as well this cool video. It explains a lot what actually is happening and will be developed. This looks awesomely unbelievably amazing. This project is different approach to solve many existed issues people facing in everyday life.
Activity: 252
Aliens are real!
Coval is growing very steady !!
Activity: 40

legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1401
Disobey.
I got a question regarding counterwallet:
Can I just send COVAL to my address there? I tried a small amount of 100 COVAL. It shows in the transaction history BUT I don't see it under "My Balances" and also when I go to market it is as if there are no COVAL.
So how do I store COVAL idealy?
I appreciate their efforts in regard of reducing the total supply from 1200 millions to 1000 million. I also saw that tweet which is in fact a survey to get the feed back what community/current Coval holders are saying. Majority is already in favor of burning a reasonable amount of Coval. Current supply in current trend is not big issue in my personal opinion.
Activity: 40
https://twitter.com/circuitsofvalue/status/869693814121922561

Alongside CORD token (for redistribution of ₡OVAL), would an equivalent BURN token (for destruction of supply) be of interest to you?
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
It seems that Coval have a nice roadmap and developing well. Why is popularity so low?

Because there is İNCENT which is a loyalty platform based on waves. İt has a active community and made the ico portal for MOBİLEGO. Check it out.
Activity: 594
Merit: 500
It seems that Coval have a nice roadmap and developing well. Why is popularity so low?
COVAL was my first love. Still holding and buy more.

legendary
Activity: 1630
Merit: 1000
Can someone please tell me how I can get my original Ribbit tokens into the new wallet format. I still have them in the presale .json format from the ribbit crowdsale

Ribbit no longer exists since there was enough time for people to swap their Ribbit tokens with COVAL. It has been long time since many things have been changed. I don't think you have anything to do anymore in this regard. That pre-sale took place 2014 if I remember well. COVAL has new owner and developers and also new chain as Counterparty asset.

Thanks for the information, but on the website it seemed like it was possible to convert the old tokens to COVAL tokens. I was able using the legacy block explorer to find my address and all. Just the presale wallet tool appears to  be nonexistent. Assuming I can somehow get access to the wallet, is there anyway to get those tokens into COVAL tokens?
Can someone please tell me how I can get my original Ribbit tokens into the new wallet format. I still have them in the presale .json format from the ribbit crowdsale

Ribbit no longer exists since there was enough time for people to swap their Ribbit tokens with COVAL. It has been long time since many things have been changed. I don't think you have anything to do anymore in this regard. That pre-sale took place 2014 if I remember well. COVAL has new owner and developers and also new chain as Counterparty asset.
legendary
Activity: 1630
Merit: 1000
Pages:
Jump to: