Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][COVAL] Circuits Of Value - Emblem Vault - page 42. (Read 93956 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0
Update:

https://twitter.com/circuitsofvalue/status/909468261380771841

Working on Emblem app mockups. New Emblem website with temp landing page will be up soon then full site in October.

Activity: 487
Merit: 101
i think it will go up now Roll Eyes
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
COVAL hit rock bottom today, any idea why the mass sell-off?
BREAKING NEWS : COVAL mining coming in the future.
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
It is very cheap these days if you compare its price where those were few weeks ago. I have loaded my wallet already with lot of coins because they should be in final stages by now after so long time. I saw best price so without delaying further I bought more and will keep holding for good time to come by the end of year.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
I like this project because the details and information in this project is different from the other cryptocurrencies. I think this project was developed very well. sounds like an interesting project, I will closely follow this.

This is still under the radar project more like a dark horse the team is very steady to expand the features. Coval deserve to become the nice project I also like the vision of devs team as like they are going to launch some revolutionary features.
I like this project because the details and information in this project is different from the other cryptocurrencies. I think this project was developed very well. sounds like an interesting project, I will closely follow this.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Koval's team inspires confidence, it does not expressly pursue quick profit at any cost, has its own uniqueness among thousands of projects and I believe in the success of this coin.

This is unintentionally funny.... downright hilarious, really.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Come on guys, make me a millionaire, I did the first step on my part, I aquired 1 million coval, now do your part and make each coin $1!   In fact if you do that I will really appreciated it and will send you a gift! $100 to each developer gift card for starbucks! Now lets go and make me rich and I will send you gifts!
Activity: 429
Merit: 250
Your friendly neighborhood Crypter.
Hey guys is there a desktop wallet for Coval?
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
https://medium.com/coval/coval-donation-bitcoin-addresses-cea1c160392b

Bitcoin Donation Addresses
Please consider donating to the COVAL Team so that we can remain full-time on COVAL related projects. We are not considering an "ICO" campaign and instead will rely on traditional crowdfunding donations for now. Before sending btc to the addresses below, please verify the addresses. Thank you.

Best they run an ICO and still consider coval holders best interests if they can't self fund development.

Activity: 40
https://medium.com/coval/coval-donation-bitcoin-addresses-cea1c160392b

Bitcoin Donation Addresses
Please consider donating to the COVAL Team so that we can remain full-time on COVAL related projects. We are not considering an "ICO" campaign and instead will rely on traditional crowdfunding donations for now. Before sending btc to the addresses below, please verify the addresses. Thank you.
Like I said,  stupid dickheads still in this are fully deserving of what's coming to them.

In spades.

What a load of FUD….Anyone with half a brain will realize that the two devs involved are serious about the project and have good contacts in the industry + well respected intelligent individuals. So with that said keep your fud to yourself asshole.

I would recommend to join the slack as the devs go by a no hype philosophy. They are active in there and always happy to answers questions. I see nothing but a bright future for Coval and Team

Can you link slack channel?

https://decentric.slack.com
Activity: 918
Merit: 1001
Like I said,  stupid dickheads still in this are fully deserving of what's coming to them.

In spades.

What a load of FUD….Anyone with half a brain will realize that the two devs involved are serious about the project and have good contacts in the industry + well respected intelligent individuals. So with that said keep your fud to yourself asshole.

I would recommend to join the slack as the devs go by a no hype philosophy. They are active in there and always happy to answers questions. I see nothing but a bright future for Coval and Team

Can you link slack channel?
Activity: 40
COVAL UPDATE 0717
Since our last update, we have focused primarily on the COVAL Platform, a new Protocol and an associated app. This update will give a high-level overview of this work.

https://medium.com/coval/coval-update-0717-47de7a7fb65d
Activity: 135
Merit: 100

In spades.

Hello! And what kind of bright future is the speech, can you explain? I first found this coin, what is its value?

I'm not here to spell it out for you, If you can realize it then don't invest.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250

In spades.

Hello! And what kind of bright future is the speech, can you explain? I first found this coin, what is its value?
Activity: 364
spattered throughout the golden ethers
COVAL devs have been churning away for a while to release an actual product and network that just works, unlike most coins.

I expect July to be a big month for them. If nothing else, just look at the charts.
Activity: 135

In spades.

Michael Sullivan, will we get any announcements for the pre-registration of VOCAL this month?
Pages:
Jump to: