Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][COVAL] Circuits Of Value - Emblem Vault - page 51. (Read 93956 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
wow my 85 just got filled hard Shocked
what do you think the value should be around if they had an oz of promotion? I don't think 1.5 cents is a stretch.

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
I am always late to smth new Sad

You still have chance to make reserve your seat into this train from my point of view you are not late. This coin is still very cheap and undervalued the team is legit and dedicated to this project.
Activity: 5
I am always late to smth new Sad
https://www.facebook.com/dany.dfine/videos/10157851499330112/
This is what I really like. Getting customers buy what you want where you want and when. Through incentives, but dong it on a blockchain level that other loyalty partners can collaborate and share in.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
Anyone have an updated link for the block explorer? I'm applying for us to get listed on more exchanges Smiley

https://counterpartychain.io/asset/COVALC

I hope this would be helpful for you now it's asset on Counterparty chain. New OP needed with updated information and links.
https://www.facebook.com/DubaiEye103.8/videos/1288967187817697/
Dealing with those 22 loyalty points programs the average household wastes and companies lose money on.
Loyyal

https://www.facebook.com/covalcov/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel
Activity: 157
Merit: 102
Anyone have an updated link for the block explorer? I'm applying for us to get listed on more exchanges Smiley
Activity: 76
COVAL new featcure

vocal-mastodon-api-audiovideo-post

http://imgur.com/a/9umS3
Activity: 157
Merit: 102
I don't think it's going back to those prices, the hype behind COVAL is real.  Glad to be on board.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Aliens are real!
i'll buy more if its dumped to 50sat   Wink
Activity: 1176
Merit: 501
It seems that someone decided to sell all his coval stock suddenly and so there is a dip down to 73 sats. Maybe it's because of impatience or by looking for btc to invest in another coin. If the price goes on like this or even a little lower it can be a good buying opportunity for when there is some new announcement.
Activity: 487
Merit: 101
24hour low is 73 sats Embarrassed
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
My understanding about this recent dump is people from Japan are continuously emptying their bags which was announced in slack forum by one of their motivator. He said they are currently buying other coins and once they get profit will head back. I personally think is they are leaving because then we will see healthier growth as many things are round the corner to be announced.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Do any of the coval team have a username on this board?

The price is getting crushed, I wonder who is dumping this amount of coval daily?

I had assumed 100 would be the bottom but it looks like we could be heading back to 50 or even worse.

I would love to know who is dumping at these prices.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
no mining for x11? Huh

That's asset of counterparty so no more mining available now. Trading is live on bittrex you can buy this from that exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002
no mining for x11? Huh
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Estimated total supply: 1 160 000 000
In circulation: 560 000 000
Premine left: 300 000 000
Lost at cryptsy: 300 000 000

big vern took it all.... although some wallets are being returned now. Coval should be able to delete those now though after the coin swap...well unless they were swapped.

yeah supply is quite high and the fact the team never posts here at all is not good.

good to know that ! I think this coin is been underrate !
Activity: 1176
Merit: 501
Coval is a coin for the long term. I think there will not be a great pump in price in the short term but with the development they are carrying out there are good perspectives for the future. It will be interesting to see if they finally find a way to reduce the total supply and what happens when the loyyal platform is finally launched, when coval is supposed to run into the platform. A project to keep your eyes on and watch for the news.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
I would recommand you to stay away from this coin. Still remember the time of RibbitRewards expecting to be swapped into Loyyal, eventually it didn't become Loyyal but Coval (and before that some other name with a crappy website and all). Besides that, no active devs and a huge premine..

Don't expect too much of this.

Join them on slack than you could know how active devs this coin have and what vision they have about the future of this coin. If think that is not fit on your expectation than you must stay away from this but never misguide other people.
Pages:
Jump to: