Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][COVAL] Circuits Of Value - Emblem Vault - page 55. (Read 93926 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 251
"Actual Swap phase : 2 weeks (Mar 3rd — Mar 17th)"

Well that date passed, what now?
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1035
"Actual Swap phase : 2 weeks (Mar 3rd — Mar 17th)"
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
What was decided, can people buy more in a mini ICO or not?
I don't think that it will be ICO/mini ICO/pre-sale/etc.
Will be unfair for other users.
What was decided, can people buy more in a mini ICO or not?
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
I also think it would be better to wait and join slack channel to know what is going on there. I've very strong believe in this project and it will be implemented into real life very soon.
Activity: 220
Merit: 110

Swap tools are tested and handed to bittrex and the users. The general expectation for Bittrex to open the market again would be at the end of februari 2017.
Activity: 130
Activity: 175
Why is taking so long?   Huh
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
Activity: 82
swap seems ready to go... awaiting further instructions from dev Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
Usually receive a monthly update on the blog around the 16th, never got a December one and now with the wallet disabled perhaps we are finally moving over to Counterparty and will have some forward movement with this coin.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
The wallet is in main under maintenance and i see that also the website http://cov.al/ is not reacheble.

So what is happening?
I hope a big update, we are waiting so long now, i hope it will be rewarded now.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Is not there a translation award? Information in other languages is always advantageous.
But you do not need to see it in a big stock exchange.  Grin
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Dev is currently working on migration . Should be back up on Bittrex soon ! Smiley.
Some of the early coin-holders talk of a wallet that they have or currently use. I do not know of one myself . 
I also have seen that the developers working on a new wallet.

All will come in time from what I have read on #Slack .
The holidays were upon us and I believe all were taking some much needed family time and now the developers are working at it !
To The Moon , this is going to be Yuge  !
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1035
Coval is disabled, not delisted
who knows, when will be enabled ? when will be pool again ? does somebody have compiled wallet for win ?
thanks
Activity: 1176
Merit: 501
Coval is disabled, not delisted
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
coval is delisted in bittrex, no trading whatsoever since Jan 1

wallet under maintenance ...someone said due to upgrade. Not sure.
Activity: 101
coval is delisted in bittrex, no trading whatsoever since Jan 1
It has been already much time like this I think we may think to see good things appearing one after other in near future. It is good to be hopeful for good with positive attitude. I am sitting patiently with all my Coval in wallet untouched and will keep so for another period.

The sad thing is, nothing is happening with the price.
I holding since the july high of 2 million dollar, this is now over a half year!

The website is still saying "Project launching Autumn 2016", are here any news why the site is since month untouched?

Iam thinking, if it is still worth holding this coin? Maybe someone can answer me.

My take is this. IF this was an ICO this project considering the pedigree of the developers and the concept and its link with Loyyal which has billion dollar company backing this coin would raise a few million in BTC and probably be around the 5-10million marketcap level within a few weeks or months of release.

However the development story of this project is a messy journey which doesn't inspire any confidence. Also we havent seen anything tangible, an app or anything. The flip side of that is the project is sitting at a very low marketcap and once people see something I believe it could recover to a much more respectable marketcap. I would hold on for a bit longer if I was you as you might regret missing a potential massive ROI at some point.
Pages:
Jump to: