Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]▬►►[CRA] ★★★CryptoApples★★★▬►►KGW★★★Stable 700MHash Net◄◄▬ - page 15. (Read 47144 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Hoqu.io – Tokensale is live
it would be epic to see 2 pools and a few members launch before the dev can get his shit together ...
 and than actually get listed on exchange!
how do you not route for that!
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
Activity: 660
I'm popping popcorn... this is only going to get better.  Who wants some?  
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
yes we can't trust who keeps deleting posts...
Activity: 504
Hoqu.io – Tokensale is live
this is better than MobWives!
I vote for crapplecoin to win!
lol
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Joined primedice 18-02-2014/249 posts
I GUESS THIS CRA TEAM HAVE SHADDY INTENTIONS ESPECIALLY WHEN POSTS ARE BEEN DELETED BECAUSE THEY SAY THE TRUTH
I love how you want to keep deleting people's posts
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
DON'T MINE ON THE POOL!

IT'S A SCAM!

IT DOESN'T WORTH ANYTHING BECAUSE THIS IS NOT CRA!

CRA Team!
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
There are many devs around the world. It is true that there are only a few in the alt world. Most alts who are not based from coingen are made by a few people.

Anyone experimented in c+ mayt easily enter this code. That is our everyday job to understand new complex codes ...
And here you actually don't need to understand everything just a few elements for the maintainance.
Activity: 126
Look how amateur the website is. This is a 14 year old nerd trying to earn some dollars to buy a ps4.
Nothing to see over here.. Flappycoin is today's best coin to make profit.
Activity: 994
There are many devs around the world. It is true that there are only a few in the alt world. Most alts who are not based from coingen are made by a few people.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
FreshTheGame
Just go go go pool netwoek give us wallet Smiley this will be first democracy-community coin Smiley
Activity: 126
I think you over estimate how many there are. Only a handful around actually. A copy/paste dev can not implement check points, etc..

Hahaha... you actually think there are only a "few" devs who understand code?  I guess the millions of developers around the world who write code from scratch on a daily basis are complete idiots.
I think you over estimate how many there are. Only a handful around actually. A copy/paste dev can not implement check points, etc..
I think it's funny how people think because the dev uploaded the source that some how this will be a revolution. That this in some way will stop devs from failing to launch. You people do realize that just because a pool owner can clone a git and compile it, does not mean he can do any further improvements, right? So you guys are moving forward without a dev? Expect your chain to get diff locked, 51% attacked and any number of other attacks. This "community takeover" will fail and never be on an exchange. Good luck.

I think you forget how many "devs" there are in the world. 
Activity: 434
why dont we call the code that is allready mining CyrptoApples and the one about to be released CryptoCrapples, seen as i got 58 unconfirmed

We will name it multiple things...just keep the CRA Smiley  I think the taken over coin will be worth much more if we all get behind it.
Activity: 561
kittehcoin.info
This is epic. I m mining, we will compile wallet Smiley
Activity: 434
The launch will be in 2 hours - 10 UTC time.
Sorry for the delay some technical issue being solved asap.
We are extremely sorry for the delay but we are trying our best to solve everything before the launch.
cooperation appreciated.

Are you kidding me? You release the code a little too early and we go setup quickly, people are mining happily - Why can't we just leave it as it is now?

+1

Well said  This coin now killing me Shocked Shocked

I rented 0.2 bitcoins worth of rigs from betarigs for this start. I thought they cant mess up a second time can they!  There you go 0.2 bitcoin wasted i am so upset cannot say how much!!!!!

arrrrghhhhhhhh i want my btc back .....Sad

If everything goes well (there is no the fourth fail), you can still have one hr left.   Good news!!

Actually, you won´t, check their webpage: The launch will be in 4 hours - 12 UTC time.

and if you post something they dont like they moderate it all out. It is fine for them to waste peoples btc but it is not fine for people to say what they think they just delete it i like the coup idea

anyone start a crapple thread yet??
I think it's funny how people think because the dev uploaded the source that some how this will be a revolution. That this in some way will stop devs from failing to launch. You people do realize that just because a pool owner can clone a git and compile it, does not mean he can do any further improvements, right? So you guys are moving forward without a dev? Expect your chain to get diff locked, 51% attacked and any number of other attacks. This "community takeover" will fail and never be on an exchange. Good luck.
Pages:
Jump to: