Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]▬►►[CRA] ★★★CryptoApples★★★▬►►KGW★★★Stable 700MHash Net◄◄▬ - page 17. (Read 47144 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
There is a huge misunderstanding between the Old source code and the POOLNETWORK. we do not blame the pool for anything. but i request you to stop mining for now.
i admit we let you guys down again and again. But we are still trying to get our shit together.
i completely understand you guys are frustrated and full of anger cos of our mistakes. i apologize to all of you for the same.
no matter how much you guys hate us or what you want. we will launch this coin, Maybe few hours later But We will. we are working hard from our end all we need is your support, If you cannot support then please do not spam here. We are currently setting up the wallet and nodes. the source will be published soon and the coin WILL LAUNCH.
Thank you
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
The launch will be in 2 hours - 10 UTC time.
Sorry for the delay some technical issue being solved asap.
We are extremely sorry for the delay but we are trying our best to solve everything before the launch.
cooperation appreciated.

Are you kidding me? You release the code a little too early and we go setup quickly, people are mining happily - Why can't we just leave it as it is now?

+1

Well said  This coin now killing me Shocked Shocked

I rented 0.2 bitcoins worth of rigs from betarigs for this start. I thought they cant mess up a second time can they!  There you go 0.2 bitcoin wasted i am so upset cannot say how much!!!!!

arrrrghhhhhhhh i want my btc back .....Sad

If everything goes well (there is no the fourth fail), you can still have one hr left.   Good news!!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Source was out for 2 hours so unless they already mined the genesis...then yes it made it to a miner.

Would someone with experience compiling a windowsqt from the source please do so and post a link here.

Time for a take over....no more relaunches.

We have lift off.  Indian devs are now in the rearview

i like it its coup...
Activity: 134
cra team, just say exactly whether u r going to launch the coin today or not. don't waste our time
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
i started mining then i stopeed now im thinking should i mine or should i not, wtf im loosing the plot......

SORRY TO ALL OF YOU.

SOME POOL OPERATORS THINGS THEY CAN MAKE THE POOLS WITHOUT OUR PERMISSION.

IT'S NOT OFFICIAL POOL!

NOW STOP MINING, BECAUSE IT A DIFFERENT FORK!

WAIT FOR OUR RELEASE PLEASE!

THANK YOU

CRA Team!

Hmmm.... ok not sure who to believe but as long as you this get paid as well as friday cock up then.... Unconfirmed    33.352958

Activity: 171
This is a main flame thread, I like it  Grin
Activity: 434
Source was out for 2 hours so unless they already mined the genesis...then yes it made it to a miner.

Would someone with experience compiling a windowsqt from the source please do so and post a link here.

Time for a take over....no more relaunches.

We have lift off.  Indian devs are now in the rearview
Activity: 42
people are still mining rotten apples, whats up with that?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
lol - DEV has no idea how crypto currencies work. Unbelievable.
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
kittehcoin.info
i started mining then i stopeed now im thinking should i mine or should i not, wtf im loosing the plot......

SORRY TO ALL OF YOU.

IT'S NOT OFFICIAL POOL!

THANK YOU

CRA Team!

It seems to me that you think that you can make coin successful without miners and without pools...
OH waste everyones btc who rented rigs for the start and ignore it
Activity: 476

THIS IS NOT OFFICIAL THREAD !!!
THE OFFICAL THREAD IS HERE:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469910.new#new

CRAPPLEES TO THA MOON
CRA Team!

Activity: 28

SORRY TO ALL OF YOU.

IT'S NOT OFFICIAL POOL!

THANK YOU

CRA Team!

You're a poet and you didn't know it!   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqH21LEmfbQ

Activity: 182

You're a poet and you didn't know it!
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
@poolowner they removed the original source, reup it somewhere and start your own thread
pppl will love you including me+ ppl will not be angry at you for wasted time, keep the coin going weith your src code, the original one

This Wink Everyone has been here and waiting, again. Enough messing about

+1

and they deleted that original post. Idiots.
Activity: 42
Activity: 182
@poolowner they removed the original source, reup it somewhere and start your own thread
pppl will love you including me+ ppl will not be angry at you for wasted time, keep the coin going weith your src code, the original one

This Wink Everyone has been here and waiting, again. Enough messing about
Activity: 126
Why could gmail not verify the pool network registration email was indeed from a gmaill accout?

Email confirmation is switched off - Just login Smiley

Unable to login: Account locked. Please Check your Email for instructions to unlock.
The launch will be in 2 hours - 10 UTC time.
Sorry for the delay some technical issue being solved asap.
We are extremely sorry for the delay but we are trying our best to solve everything before the launch.
cooperation appreciated.

Are you kidding me? You release the code a little too early and we go setup quickly, people are mining happily - Why can't we just leave it as it is now?

+1

Well said  This coin now killing me Shocked Shocked

I rented 0.2 bitcoins worth of rigs from betarigs for this start. I thought they cant mess up a second time can they!  There you go 0.2 bitcoin wasted i am so upset cannot say how much!!!!!

arrrrghhhhhhhh i want my btc back .....Sad
Pages:
Jump to: