Author

Topic: [ANN][CRAIG] CraigsCoin | CLASSIFIED ADS ON BLOCKCHAIN 5+ POD BITTREX, CRYPTSY - page 112. (Read 257879 times)

Activity: 597
Merit: 500
Logo contest is on. Bounty is 0.2 BTC - see details in contest thread here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/logo-contest-craigscoin-02-1-btc-reward-793551

I'm not a graphic designer but I think you are seriously underestimating what this kind of work costs. If you want pro work, you gotta pay a pro price. People will invest time and talent for a chance at winning .2btc, that's the kind of work you're gonna get. If .2 is the budget, then straight up hire a freelancer for a couple of hours instead of running a contest. .2 is insulting for those who actually went to school to learn the craft.

I'm a designer and as a freelancer I generally charge $500 USD for a logo for a small business, logos I tend to not charge by the hour and prefer flat fees because a good logo may take anywhere from 3 hours of work to 30.

Naturally of course corporate work is a whole different ball game. Steve Jobs paid Paul Rand $100k to design NEXT's logo Smiley

I a good logo does more then people seem to understand and people should be willing to pay for the best logo possible if they want people to even look at there coin/product.
I agree, they should take it from the ICO funds and increase the competition time so it'll coincide with the release of the Escrow.
legendary
Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001
Logo contest is on. Bounty is 0.2 BTC - see details in contest thread here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/logo-contest-craigscoin-02-1-btc-reward-793551

I'm not a graphic designer but I think you are seriously underestimating what this kind of work costs. If you want pro work, you gotta pay a pro price. People will invest time and talent for a chance at winning .2btc, that's the kind of work you're gonna get. If .2 is the budget, then straight up hire a freelancer for a couple of hours instead of running a contest. .2 is insulting for those who actually went to school to learn the craft.

I'm a designer and as a freelancer I generally charge $500 USD for a logo for a small business, logos I tend to not charge by the hour and prefer flat fees because a good logo may take anywhere from 3 hours of work to 30.

Naturally of course corporate work is a whole different ball game. Steve Jobs paid Paul Rand $100k to design NEXT's logo Smiley

A good logo does more then people seem to understand and people should be willing to pay for the best logo possible if they want people to even look at there coin/product.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001
Why have a contest if the prize is this low. the point of a contest is to get people to compete for a prize.
At least 1 btc if not 2 would be sufficient for a contest
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
CraigsCoin Dev
New logo contest incoming Wink I'll post details soon.

Maybe a good idea to use some of the ICO funds to put up a good bounty for the logo design? Like 0.25 or 0.4 BTC? Smiley

Done!
0.2 bounty seems sufficient to spark an interest. Original logo will be there as well just in case crowd will decide to keep it (slim chances though).
CraigsCoin Dev
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Why on bittrex price 1 btc ?

Because they used this price to gather ICO funds. It will be changed the moment market is open.

Pity, I like this price Smiley

So, trading starts thursday right? That's 3 days from ICO end past monday..

In theory - yes 00.00 Thursday. However I'm not sure. Better ask Bittrex for confirmation on that. I don't really want to be the one everyone blames after someone will miss trading launch Wink

Is it possible for escrow to complete prior to the end of the 3 day time-frame resulting in the exchange opening quicker than expected?
CraigsCoin Dev
New logo contest incoming Wink I'll post details soon.
CraigsCoin Dev

Because they used this price to gather ICO funds. It will be changed the moment market is open.

In theory - yes 00.00 Thursday. However I'm not sure. Better ask Bittrex for confirmation on that. I don't really want to be the one everyone blames after someone will miss trading launch Wink
Activity: 224
here for a while
CraigsCoin Dev
Hey, Pavel, very nice SIG! Can I use the same? Smiley

Lol sure! You don't have to ask this Wink
Activity: 191
Merit: 0

Activity: 224
here for a while
Hey, Pavel, very nice SIG! Can I use the same? Smiley
CraigsCoin Dev

Activity: 195
yes we should all make 1000% + profit  Smiley
If OP plays it wise, yes, we could make, 1000% for sure.

All he'd have to do is build some support, so people have a little more confidence.

The higher we all put the starting price, the more demand will come.
Greed is the key....
I think that 3K Sat is a good barrier, because I believe it should get much higher if everything is functional.
I totally agree with elizabethcrypto 100%  but not the money hungry fools that see a 5 % profit and the rest of community see a loss potential and boom goes the dynamite,but i see the community stays strong and not flutter  we will provale cheers
Activity: 538
Merit: 502
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Trading should be available tomorrow on bittrex?
Activity: 756
Merit: 506
IBM said they were interested with Ethereum's blockchain technology but not for digital currency purposes.

I did a quick google search, most links seem to be from coin news outlets. Any other news services reporting this ?

Originally there was a twitter post by one of the Vice Presidents of IBM, but maybe he has since deleted that Tweet (wouldn't be the first time).

Activity: 191
Merit: 0
I will not trade CRAIG for a while. It has too much potential.

You can also ride waves.. ;-)
Jump to: