Author

Topic: [ANN][CRAIG] CraigsCoin | CLASSIFIED ADS ON BLOCKCHAIN 5+ POD BITTREX, CRYPTSY - page 113. (Read 257879 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
I will not trade CRAIG for a while. It has too much potential.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
yes we should all make 1000% + profit  Smiley
If OP plays it wise, yes, we could make, 1000% for sure.

All he'd have to do is build some support, so people have a little more confidence.

The higher we all put the starting price, the more demand will come.
Greed is the key....
I think that 3K Sat is a good barrier, because I believe it should get much higher if everything is functional.

Don't even think below 10K!!!
Activity: 41
Merit: 20

All he'd have to do is build some support, so people have a little more confidence.

The higher we all put the starting price, the more demand will come.
Greed is the key....
I think that 3K Sat is a good barrier, because I believe it should get much higher if everything is functional.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
CraigsCoin Dev
Cheers Boss, Is there a rough time frame when these are let loose in the wild Smiley

theres non unfortunately. It is for bittrex guys to decide and they didn't tell me anything yet
Activity: 423
Merit: 250
Cheers Boss, Is there a rough time frame when these are let loose in the wild Smiley
CraigsCoin Dev
he's just a troll, he keeps spamming this thread with nonsense while I have to spend time to delete it
How did you get your coins? ICO doesn't seem to be released
Don't flame me for being lazy had a long day.. but where can I buy this from?? This is very cool
Activity: 508
Merit: 500
Jahaha
IBM said they were interested with Ethereum's blockchain technology but not for digital currency purposes.

I did a quick google search, most links seem to be from coin news outlets. Any other news services reporting this ?
Activity: 308
IBM said they were interested with Ethereum's blockchain technology but not for digital currency purposes.

Blockchain technology is going to revolutionize how we handle decentralized servers but companies aren't aware of this potential yet - even if you could get 5 minutes with them and explain to them it would cut their operating expenses by half.

If... But still it is way to early for that.
CraigsCoin Dev
Where's the countdown for trading ?

I don't have a confirmation about time when trading start, so no countdown.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Where's the countdown for trading ?
Activity: 756
Merit: 506

Blockchain technology is going to revolutionize how we handle decentralized servers but companies aren't aware of this potential yet - even if you could get 5 minutes with them and explain to them it would cut their operating expenses by half.

Activity: 742
I'm dying.

There is ZERO affiliation with CraigsList.

This software (CraigsCoin), is an entirely individual entity.

Decentralized, international classified ads. I cannot believe the price is so low.

It would be nice if they gave a little message saying they support this coin. Maybe they would be interested in displaying the classifieds on craigscoins blockchain on their website.
They would shut down the entire operation.

I don't see enough infringement to warrant anything from craigslist. Craigslist spends most of their money on servers to maintain their site. Using a blockchain would save them money.
1) Educate them about crypto.
2) Convince them you wont screw up anything and they wont be sued by anyone.
3) Explain them how you're going to help them, hope they'll buy it.
4) Tell them that you'll be able to share profits with them. Hope they'll buy it.

I can go on and on, but it's pointless. Big companies don't care about alts. They all see Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
just forget about craigslist!!! Nothing to do with craigscoin in any way!!!! The Dev's nickname is craig so its craigscoin!!
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

Decentralized, international classified ads. I cannot believe the price is so low.

It would be nice if they gave a little message saying they support this coin. Maybe they would be interested in displaying the classifieds on craigscoins blockchain on their website.

I don't see enough infringement to warrant anything from craigslist. Craigslist spends most of their money on servers to maintain their site. Using a blockchain would save them money.
Activity: 742
I'm dying.

Has anyone contacted craigslist to see what they think of this coin?
I know some of the classified ads sites practice censorship of some things.
Hey, there was/is a FOX coin. Maybe you should contact FOX NEWS to see what they have in common?

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

legendary
Activity: 1572
Merit: 1057

1000% is a larger market cap them litecoin
I didn't mean mkt cap. Just price, or ROI. Which would be above 14k.
+1
Jump to: