Author

Topic: [ANN][CRAIG] CraigsCoin | CLASSIFIED ADS ON BLOCKCHAIN 5+ POD BITTREX, CRYPTSY - page 149. (Read 257879 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Looks like a very interesting project
Al tho bittrex ico page lacks information. Seems like its the first time they are doing this kind of ICO
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
must be the most fair ..buy it.. distribution 

1000 btc (it could be to buy 1 BTC only limit-and let the show begin), 1 btc buys 30000  CraigsCoins, per 1000 heads

so developer makes some BTCs also
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
CraigsCoin Developer
Buying this crap for 1 BTC - big fail.  Cheesy

Currently 1 CRAIG worth 24,5 satoshi, not 1 BTC
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
Buying this crap for 1 BTC - big fail.  Cheesy
CraigsCoin Developer
How much has been invested ? Will that be public ?

It is public already. Currently it is ~7.2BTC - I'm working on bringin up more user-friendly stats. Hope to release it soon.
Activity: 508
Merit: 500
Jahaha
How much has been invested ? Will that be public ?
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
if the ico sold out at 1000 btc the price of 1coin will be 33k....LOL

No. The price would be 3333 satoshi.
CraigsCoin Developer
how about increasing ipo limit to 10000 btc or better to 100 000 btc. it would be fantastic.

No reason to increase it further (it is currently 10 000, not 1 000 btw).  Current limit only represents absense of limit. Anyone invest as much as they see fit, and receive share proportional to what they invested.
Activity: 112
how about increasing ipo limit to 10000 btc or better to 100 000 btc. it would be fantastic.
CraigsCoin Developer
seems very cool , but how long will the ICO continue?
9 days (8,5 from now)
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
seems very cool , but how long will the ICO continue?
CraigsCoin Developer
Forgive me if this was answered somewhere else but I did not see it while reviewing the thread.  When will the ICO end?

Assuming it started 12/09 it will end 21/09. The problem is that I do not have exact time/date since i was asleep at the moment of launch - time difference of 11 hours is terrible Wink I will sort it out and make a nice countdown in the coming days. For now the answer is: "ICO ends in ~8,5 days"

Great thanks.  A countdown would be very helpful.

Yeah, I just need to synchronize with Bittrex on exact time when it's over.
Activity: 364
Forgive me if this was answered somewhere else but I did not see it while reviewing the thread.  When will the ICO end?

Assuming it started 12/09 it will end 21/09. The problem is that I do not have exact time/date since i was asleep at the moment of launch - time difference of 11 hours is terrible Wink I will sort it out and make a nice countdown in the coming days. For now the answer is: "ICO ends in ~8,5 days"

Great thanks.  A countdown would be very helpful.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
if the ico sold out at 1000 btc the price of 1coin will be 33k....LOL
CraigsCoin Developer

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Activity: 364
Forgive me if this was answered somewhere else but I did not see it while reviewing the thread.  When will the ICO end?
CraigsCoin Developer
1 Craigscoin = 1 btc?

I will add  current price and total invested BTC just a bit later today.
CraigsCoin Developer
1 Craigscoin = 1 btc?

It's how it is currently represented. The actual price will be (total BTC invested/30000000). And you will get coins equal to: Your_Invested_BTC*(30000000/Total_BTC_invested).
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
1 Craigscoin = 1 btc?
Jump to: