Author

Topic: [ANN][CRAIG] CraigsCoin | CLASSIFIED ADS ON BLOCKCHAIN 5+ POD BITTREX, CRYPTSY - page 150. (Read 257879 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
CraigsCoin Developer
You don't know the amount of coins that you will receive yet. It is based on how many BTC get invested.

IDK what's going on with the market. I don't think bittrex has ever done an ICO like this before.

This is better, ViaCoin Style.

Yes, I feel Investors must determine coin's price, not the developer.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
You don't know the amount of coins that you will receive yet. It is based on how many BTC get invested.

IDK what's going on with the market. I don't think bittrex has ever done an ICO like this before.

This is better, ViaCoin Style.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
CraigsCoin Dev
This is a interesting project.I will buy some and i think some big whales have noticed this coin!

Thank you for your interest!
Activity: 136
This is a interesting project.I will buy some and i think some big whales have noticed this coin!
CraigsCoin Developer
How many coins (beside yours) can offer the ability to wright a txt in its blockchain. what the audience for those ads?

Anyone with at least 5 CRAIG in their wallet can post messages in the blockchain.
Audience is "ALL"

I intend to introduce tag language similar to BBCode in order to structure ADs and let people sort and find only relevant ads in the listing.
Activity: 389
Merit: 256
How many coins (beside yours) can offer the ability to wright a txt in its blockchain. what the audience for those ads?
CraigsCoin Developer
Also a block explorer is up.
CraigsCoin Developer
OP Edited. Added link to the ICO page on bittrex.
Activity: 139
Ok.I love ICO Cheesy it remains me the GB and XCL
Activity: 126
CraigsCoin Dev
This is IPO not ICO
Both in a sense. I'm offering product, but i happens to be a coin Wink
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
Activity: 937

That is correct and the market is correct.  Every coin you buy is a BTC invested.  When the ICO is over, we will distribute the coins evenly to everyone.

Thanks
richie
Activity: 336
* We will hold all Premine Coins - 30M. All coins will be distributed after the ICO ends successfully.
* The initial ICO market will allow traders to participate using BTC. Once the ICO has completed, the total BTC collected will determine the percentage split of the 30 million coins. For example, if 50 BTCs are raised, we will distribute 600,000 coins for every 1 BTC purchased.
funky
Activity: 107
really funny。
lol
it's so easy to earn money ~~~ lol
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

Activity: 418
Sorry for the delay... Timezone differences caused unnecessary delays.

ICO is now open! 

https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-CRAIG

Thanks,
richie@bittrex

Am I missing something? The market doesn't look right. Is current sell order correct?
Activity: 327
Activity: 937
Sorry for the delay... Timezone differences caused unnecessary delays.

ICO is now open! 

https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-CRAIG

Thanks,
richie@bittrex
Activity: 133
Good luck with this project and i will follow this project!
Jump to: