Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CRAIG] CraigsCoin | CLASSIFIED ADS ON BLOCKCHAIN 5+ POD BITTREX, CRYPTSY - page 21. (Read 257879 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Why don't we just report Pavel to Russia's FIS ?

He clearly lied about the terms of the IPO, as well as his programming abilities, his intentions of spending funds; this is a by the book bait and switch scam.

He should live the rest of his life in prison if we report him, so I mean if he doesn't deliver....

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

So there is an update coming. When? and what will it include? What is yr intended roadmap after the update? Any luck finding competent devs? mac wallet? take on some community members to push social/twitter/pr?

An update to the website is meaningless.  This coin desperately needs major code updates and a clear roadmap showing that their concept will in fact be for real.   
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
This is all getting rather rediculous!!! If all you are going to do is delete posts why bother? How about let us know whats going on developement wise if anything?

Please calm down. We are working on the update of the website right now.

So there is an update coming. When? and what will it include? What is yr intended roadmap after the update? Any luck finding competent devs? mac wallet? take on some community members to push social/twitter/pr?
legendary
Pasha work quietly, speculators make it panic
That's when I buy more! Grin
]

Well there are plenty of 'cheap' coins to buy
Activity: 732
Merit: 500
That's when I buy more! Grin
Activity: 732
Merit: 500

Prayers for ya brother! Good luck and God speed! Can't imagine the current shit storm in Russia!
Here we are with the first reality check on what happens when fake fiat collapses!!
Just a matter of time before the USD, Euro, Pound, gets "recognized" for what it is...
Nothing!!!!

Keep up the good work!
Who knows... Maybe one day Craigslist will utilize this coin for transactions in the future.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
CraigsCoin Dev
This is all getting rather rediculous!!! If all you are going to do is delete posts why bother? How about let us know whats going on developement wise if anything?

Please calm down. We are working on the update of the website right now.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
CraigsCoin Dev
does  bitcointalk have autodelete?
if not how does he get tokyos posts so quick? another 1 just gone! Very committed when it comes 2 this!!

There's no auto delete.  That's what I meant when I said he's on this thread everyday.

It's actually a good sign.

I'm actually in thread every day. If you read news shit is hitting the fan right now - need some time to do personal stuff atm.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
if not how does he get tokyos posts so quick? another 1 just gone! Very committed when it comes 2 this!!

There's no auto delete.  That's what I meant when I said he's on this thread everyday.

It's actually a good sign.
legendary
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
This is hilarious.  This Tokyo guy just won't stop.

Poor Pavel, he's got his work cut out for him tonight.  No wonder the guy can't get any real work done.  lol
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

If you guys want to discuss Craigscoin in an unmoderated thread go here: 

Hahaa, he's deleting your post within seconds after you make it.  Funny.

Way to be on the ball Pavel.  Lol
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

What's funny is that he's online deleting posts on a daily basis but he won't bother to post to the thread.  lol

Controlled demolition at work. 

Excellent!
legendary
legendary
are loads of post still being deleted?
legendary
Pavel weve not heard anything from you for allmost 10 days.  How is development going, is it going? Would be good to hear from you instead of the usual fudfest found here.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
twitter.com/natmcmolecule
So this will be delisted by Bittrex or what? Maybe I should move my coins to Craptsy Smiley

Nope! We've surpassed the 1.4 btc of volume required for this week. We're safe for now!

The order that pushed us over the edge was a purchase of 700,000 craigscoins at 100 satoshi.
Pages:
Jump to: