Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CRAIG] CraigsCoin | CLASSIFIED ADS ON BLOCKCHAIN 5+ POD BITTREX, CRYPTSY - page 19. (Read 257879 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
actually fuck all has been sold sub 70-80 really, not that it could have been anyway with lack of orders. People are holding but not safe on Trex anymore and Pavel are you still alive? Do you give a fuck?

Someone's betting this is capitulation -- he or she took a big bet and plopped down a WHOPPING....     0.1762btc

...at 0.00000027.

Big risk-taker there.

If you know who that is, then let him know I have a car for sale.

oops, lowered to 0.00000019. He might want a lemon discount on your car too, assuming he's interested.

Maybe it's Pavel demonstrating 0.1762 btc worth of faith in his coin.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
Activity: 725
Merit: 501
Boycott Qatar 2022
actually fuck all has been sold sub 70-80 really, not that it could have been anyway with lack of orders. People are holding but not safe on Trex anymore and Pavel are you still alive? Do you give a fuck?

Someone's betting this is capitulation -- he or she took a big bet and plopped down a WHOPPING....     0.1762btc

...at 0.00000027.

Big risk-taker there.

If you know who that is, then let him know I have a car for sale.

...at 0.00000027.

Big risk-taker there.
Boycott Qatar 2022

If you are still considering investing in craigscoin then...... I have a car for sale.

legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

Sub 40 sat now.

Is this thing going to 10 sat?  Makes me wanna cry!
Has Pavel finally abandoned CRAIG???

Well, the market certainly has - that .27btc and .11btc buy order disappear and there's really no demand.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

It's not looking good.

Maybe he's just busy with the holidays but it's not looking good.

Lots of huge blocks being sold at sub 60 sat so I think people are giving up on CRAIGS.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

The price keeps hitting new all-time lows everyday.  Now at <65 Satoshi.

I can't believe I thought buying at 650 Satoshi was a steal.  haha!

Come on, Pavel, don't let us down.  You can still turn this thing around and into a 100 fold winner [from here].

Happy New Year!

Remember when people we panning the guy who dumped to 0.00000039 weeks ago? Order book is so thin now, he wouldn't have been able to even sell the whole rotten stash if he had waited. Looks like he came out "ahead", if you can call it that. More like "less behind."

The only safe entry point on this thing now is 0.00000001 rock bottom, and that assumes it isn't permanently delisted.

Happy new year, Pavel.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

The price keeps hitting new all-time lows everyday.  Now at <65 Satoshi.

I can't believe I thought buying at 650 Satoshi was a steal.  haha!

Come on, Pavel, don't let us down.  You can still turn this thing around and into a 100 fold winner [from here].

Happy New Year!
this is 1 of the biggest scam coins ive come across, pavel U SUCK

Really? Seems like just another Tuesday on bitcointurds.org.
The bitbay/bter mess is even worse.

Yes, but this was a quick/easy, under the radar 433 btc without all the bitbay drama.

My point is, what isn't a scam or bad investment around here? Non-scams are the exception. Which is why old money has abandoned these "markets" and new money isn't coming in anymore.

Even bitcoin is being treated like just another pump-and-dump altcoin.

The fiat stock market has been a much better return on investment over the past year than most of the crap here.
Boycott Qatar 2022

Yes, but this was a quick/easy, under the radar 433 btc without all the bitbay drama.

atv
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Activity: 41
Merit: 20
De-listing from Bittrex in 3...2...1....

How much longer until the...   sorry work or family commitments bla bla bla.......   anybody want to take over?

Putin's busy

I know Pavel is not busy working on the coin.  He is busy enjoying his proceeds of crime.   Shocked

Someone had a very Merry Christmas. Hint: wasn't a CRAIG holder.
Boycott Qatar 2022

How much longer until the...   sorry work or family commitments bla bla bla.......   anybody want to take over?

Putin's busy

I know Pavel is not busy working on the coin.  He is busy enjoying his proceeds of crime.   Shocked

Putin's busy
Pages:
Jump to: