Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CRAIG] CraigsCoin | CLASSIFIED ADS ON BLOCKCHAIN 5+ POD BITTREX, CRYPTSY - page 43. (Read 257879 times)

Activity: 732
Merit: 500
Craigscoin can be a great add on the blocknet i let you read this !

http://downloads.xc-official.com/images/14-10-15%20Blocknet%20presentation.pdf

You can get in touch with Synechist,Atcseure(Dan Metcalf) or Teka if you want more information.

Pavel,
I really like this blocknet idea.
Here is another link with FAQ's http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/the-blocknet-how-it-works-and-ito-rules
Have you put in any thought into it?
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
& Thank God Mintpal never added Craig!!

and that it hasnt been epically pumped and dumped like CANN.
I wldnt say no 2 an epic pump lol
Activity: 280
Merit: 250

and that it hasnt been epically pumped and dumped like CANN.
legendary
legendary
I am still holding CRAIG. Hoping to get some nice price action on the long term. For now the price is just crap. Even coins with no development at all have more value Smiley
yeah for what it is the price is a complete joke!! But you know what they say buy when everyone else sells!! It dont take much to move this coin!!! & it will move, only a matter of time! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
I am still holding CRAIG. Hoping to get some nice price action on the long term. For now the price is just crap. Even coins with no development at all have more value Smiley
legendary
welcome back.Smiley How are things looking development wise? got any further w mac wallet, even mobile wallets ios/android? filter system?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
CraigsCoin Dev

There's no block explorer in the OP.

Would like to know how many coins out right now and how much the subsidy (inflation is) as well as the max hard cap.

These specs should be made clear in the OP as they're very important to any new investor.

Thanks!
4 block explorer http://blockexperts.com/craig , there are a lill over 30 million coins, not sure bout max hard cap or inflation. Sure Pavel will answer and yes should be on OP.

You pretty much right. Max hard cap is 300 000 000 but with annual 2% inflation it will be reach somewhere around 2174 Wink
legendary

Would like to know how many coins out right now and how much the subsidy (inflation is) as well as the max hard cap.

These specs should be made clear in the OP as they're very important to any new investor.

Thanks!
4 block explorer http://blockexperts.com/craig , there are a lill over 30 million coins, not sure bout max hard cap or inflation. Sure Pavel will answer and yes should be on OP.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

Thanks!
legendary
Any road map or plan moving forward Pavel?

Ad search feature on website. Was scheduled to release this week, but not sure it will be done by Friday.
week technically ends sunday Smiley
CraigsCoin Dev

Ad search feature on website. Was scheduled to release this week, but not sure it will be done by Friday.
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007
Every time I think the market has found a place to rest it just continues to go lower.  It's like an all you can sell buffet out there.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
Omg, very low value for this coin with 5+ POD
I Buy some
Activity: 1246
Merit: 260
1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL
Is this still alive?
yes. Got back in Moscow. Will check out recent posts tomorrow.

wellcome dev  Smiley

Dude, he just got back from his business trip and just posted about his return in a message previous to yours. Give him a minute or two to unpack his bags and get caught up, geez.
CraigsCoin Dev
Is this still alive?
yes. Got back in Moscow. Will check out recent posts tomorrow.
so? this coin dead yet? whats the story right now?

The dev, Pavel, gets back from a business trip this weekend. He should be popping back in this week.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
so? this coin dead yet? whats the story right now?
Activity: 327
any thing new for this coin?
Pages:
Jump to: