Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CRAIG] CraigsCoin | CLASSIFIED ADS ON BLOCKCHAIN 5+ POD BITTREX, CRYPTSY - page 8. (Read 257879 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Pavel will return from his Christmas holiday soon, we'll get some updates then. Remember guys, Russian Christmas breaks are longer than in other countries, but most Russians are back to work by April or May.

or December... at which point - time for the new Christmas break. Maybe he'll be back after he runs out of BTC. Times 'r tuff in Russia.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
twitter.com/natmcmolecule
Pavel will return from his Christmas holiday soon, we'll get some updates then. Remember guys, Russian Christmas breaks are longer than in other countries, but most Russians are back to work by April or May.
Activity: 249

and, as for you Pavel - your name is mud in crypto. It'll become clearer over time that your short-term thinking was foolish.
It'll dawn on you that you could've made a lot more over a positive long-term career in crypto (lots more than 400 measly ever-devaluing BTC) if you had built CRAIG into something of value with a real team (yes, yes, rustynailer - like ShadowCash).

Shadow has about 10 devs working on the project including a cryptographer.  Its a real project at the forefront of its class, check this out:
http://motherboard.vice.com/read/the-race-for-the-first-decentralised-silk-road-is-on?=

I cant promise you that it will go up 10x over the next few months, but it is looking very likely and I am betting on it. 

so let it disappear from bittrex ... already dead...
Activity: 725
Merit: 501
Boycott Qatar 2022

and, as for you Pavel - your name is mud in crypto. It'll become clearer over time that your short-term thinking was foolish.
It'll dawn on you that you could've made a lot more over a positive long-term career in crypto (lots more than 400 measly ever-devaluing BTC) if you had built CRAIG into something of value with a real team (yes, yes, rustynailer - like ShadowCash).

Shadow has about 10 devs working on the project including a cryptographer.  Its a real project at the forefront of its class, check this out:
http://motherboard.vice.com/read/the-race-for-the-first-decentralised-silk-road-is-on?=

I cant promise you that it will go up 10x over the next few months, but it is looking very likely and I am betting on it. 
Activity: 280

legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
Hope they send him to Chechnya
legendary
Putin recently drafted 150,000 men into the Russian army, maybe that's what happened to Pavel.
legendary
Activity: 1044
Merit: 1050
forgot this coin existed. haha
legendary
Activity: 1120
35 sats Cheesy why did I buy this? Thanks Pavel.
legendary
Craig is getting dumped hard. if you want to dump now is the time. coin is officially dead.

I guess for Craigscoin 0.2 BTCs is dumped hard!!
legendary
Activity: 1232
Craig is getting dumped hard. if you want to dump now is the time. coin is officially dead.
legendary
I especially liked the part where it got a 5+ POD.  But then again so did Ripoff coin....
I liked the  'with the help of my good friends in Yandex'
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007
I especially liked the part where it got a 5+ POD.  But then again so did Ripoff coin....
legendary
If anyone is interested in attempting to revive this coin please say so. Any coders here? skills? There will be bounty
legendary
Activity: 1232
this coin should have been delisted from bittrex already. Pavel is a scumbag.
legendary
Activity: 725
Merit: 501
Boycott Qatar 2022

Does anybody here still support Pavel?
legendary
yeah considering the amount of proper shitcoins that have been saved and relaunched I have faith someone will realise the potential of Craigscoin and save it from the death clutches of that thief Pavel. & ill through in some craigs if video becomes a reality.
Activity: 732
Merit: 500
I'm thinking of creating sort of a no-budget mini-documentary about Craigscoin.  Just using screen capture, a microphone and post it to youtube, maybe 5 to 15 minutes long. I'll highlight just how much money was given to the dev, his interactions with the community, a past timeline etc. Maybe it will only be interesting to like 50 people, but I think even some non-crypto people (fraud investigators, social psychologists, programmers etc.) would be interested in such a story if they ever happened to stumble upon it: A young Russian man slightly modifies basic publicly available code and creates a crappy website, receives like $200,000 for it, then makes a series of excuses and very rarely communicates with investors. Some of the bitcointalk interaction is just too special to pass over, like the recent discussion about 2-month long Russian Christmas'.  Wink

If you would like to donate a cup of coffee to such a project the address is:

CRCkbJZSD8e3Rzub9PTxmNb61xUFH6tbCv

(If for some reason it doesn't get done I will gladly refund any tips, it would be way too ironic otherwise.)

Suggestions welcome.

LOL
I love the thought process!! I'd donate... butttttt, as of late, I can't even get my wallet to sync! So sorry!!!
Yet never lose hope!!

I won't ever sell at a loss on this one!
Maybe Pavel will sell out the coding rights to competent people, and soon!!
The beauty of it is... is that Craigscoin has just as much name recognition as "Bitbay"!!!!!

Craigscoin just needs the right dev...

I'm holding strong for that day

legendary
I'm thinking of creating sort of a no-budget mini-documentary about Craigscoin.  Just using screen capture, a microphone and post it to youtube, maybe 5 to 15 minutes long. I'll highlight just how much money was given to the dev, his interactions with the community, a past timeline etc. Maybe it will only be interesting to like 50 people, but I think even some non-crypto people (fraud investigators, social psychologists, programmers etc.) would be interested in such a story if they ever happened to stumble upon it: A young Russian man slightly modifies basic publicly available code and creates a crappy website, receives like $200,000 for it, then makes a series of excuses and very rarely communicates with investors. Some of the bitcointalk interaction is just too special to pass over, like the recent discussion about 2-month long Russian Christmas'.  Wink

If you would like to donate a cup of coffee to such a project the address is:

CRCkbJZSD8e3Rzub9PTxmNb61xUFH6tbCv

(If for some reason it doesn't get done I will gladly refund any tips, it would be way too ironic otherwise.)

Suggestions welcome.
Pages:
Jump to: