Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CRAIG] CraigsCoin | CLASSIFIED ADS ON BLOCKCHAIN 5+ POD BITTREX, CRYPTSY - page 11. (Read 257879 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Pavel, could you please let us know if you're still alive and working on this coin?

Man he is on vacation again i think Tongue as i told you guys before name this coin holiday coin  Grin
i have 870k coin but donno what should i do with them ? if Pavel not working on this coin then ask anyone who can take over this project
Need to start looking a the code on github.  Is it valid anyway?  If Pavel actually committed compilable code on github it would make him look less bad after his disappearance. 

Maybe he pulling a Satoshi Nakamoto....    Tongue
Here's a peer.dat that should connect you right up: http://1337n00b.com/peers.dat
BOOOOOYAHHH!

Uploaded peers.dat file and looks like she's lubed up and synching!

Thanks a million!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!
Pavel, could you please let us know if you're still alive and working on this coin?

Man he is on vacation again i think Tongue as i told you guys before name this coin holiday coin  Grin
i have 870k coin but donno what should i do with them ? if Pavel not working on this coin then ask anyone who can take over this project
legendary
Activity: 868
twitter.com/natmcmolecule
trying to get my coins out of bittrex.  Wallet does not sync or is taking a very long time to sync. Anyone can tell me how long it takes to sync? Would a new peers.dat file help? Could someone send me a peers.dat file from a functioning wallet.

Thanks.

I don't know enough about the technical side of things to know what a peers.dat would do. I think our network does get a bit thin at times, but I never notice any issues with syncing. I usually have my wallet open 24/7 but it was off yesterday, it's open now so maybe my extra craig-power will help you sync  Smiley
trying to get my coins out of bittrex.  Wallet does not sync or is taking a very long time to sync. Anyone can tell me how long it takes to sync? Would a new peers.dat file help? Could someone send me a peers.dat file from a functioning wallet.

Thanks.
December 7th was the last time i was able to transfer funds.  Opened wallet 2 days ago and gave up after couple of hours.  Not synching. Maybe a little peers.dat would help....  Is it possible that no wallets are online for the whole network!!!!!!  Even bittrex, cryptsy wallets should be validating transactions (if staking I believe...).

Pavel, you pizda, this coin is great why don't you showcase it. 

Looks like Kim Dotcom will might be using your code for the meganet...  Just conspiratrolling...
 Roll Eyes

Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 868
twitter.com/natmcmolecule
Wow, the Bittrex wallet is still shrinking! It's down to 10.7 million. Last I checked a couple weeks ago it was at 12.8 million.

This coin is strange, very little demand yet people are hoarding it. The top 10 personal addresses hold 14.4 million, or nearly half of the coins.
legendary
Activity: 1120
legendary
Activity: 1764
Another Bittrex warning of being delisted:

This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on February 27th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
Unless Pavel changes his attitude and approach this coin aint going nowhere but the grave with him, definitely need a takeover!!
legendary
Activity: 1764
Pavel is just not capable enough to make this work Smiley That should be clear by now. I won't call him a scammer but he definitely should have invested more time and money (from the ICO) into marketing and developing CRAIG. Initial idea had potential but it has been months without anything worth mentioning now.

If he does show up with major development progress than this could still work but he should at least give the investors more frequent updates on what's going on behind the scenes (if anything is being done at all).

Its more than a month now without any updates or improvement on the plans. Maybe someone should start a community takeover, surely pavel will approve that.
legendary
what's going on behind the scenes

Nothing.

but but....  Pavel said coders are coding, does that mean we cant trust what people say on the internet anymore.  Dam

& hes got friends in Spandex
Activity: 725
Merit: 501
Boycott Qatar 2022
what's going on behind the scenes

Nothing.

but but....  Pavel said coders are coding, does that mean we cant trust what people say on the internet anymore.  Dam
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I cant wait to see the new website, its been months in the making and over 400btc spent, it will be great.    Wink

I suppose, Something worked on for so long (and with that much paid) need to be one of the best alt-currencies websites...
legendary
Activity: 1120
Pavel is just not capable enough to make this work Smiley That should be clear by now. I won't call him a scammer but he definitely should have invested more time and money (from the ICO) into marketing and developing CRAIG. Initial idea had potential but it has been months without anything worth mentioning now.

If he does show up with major development progress than this could still work but he should at least give the investors more frequent updates on what's going on behind the scenes (if anything is being done at all).
Activity: 725
Merit: 501
Boycott Qatar 2022
I cant wait to see the new website, its been months in the making and over 400btc spent, it will be great.    Wink
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Bter down!

First, blackcoin's exco.in exchange, and possibly now bter???

Bter Call Saul.

Looks like an inside job:
https://disqus.com/home/discussions/coindesk/bter_exchange_claims_175m_in_bitcoin_stolen_in_cold_wallet_hack/

Next?
Is it any wonder why people are bailing from crypto? Too many risks. Too many rekts.
Activity: 732
Merit: 500
Bter down!

First, blackcoin's exco.in exchange, and possibly now bter???
legendary
Is Paval on vacation again? lol

He said there should be an update to the website at the end of the month.

In regards to the bittrex de-listings. So many coins are being de-listed that it's making the rounds on some crypto news sites.

http://linkis.com/cryptocoinsnews.com/Rnf72

Craigscoin isn't one of them though!

As it shouldn't be because...

1 - strong name recognition!

2 - built-in ad system in wallet!

3- Other coins, are just that, other coins!

Craigscoin just needs a few tweaks and a smart contract system and it will outshine 99.9% of the other coins out there

It also needs a dev team who actually give a fuck about the coin and its investors.
Pages:
Jump to: