Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CRC]🚀CrowdCoin POW| MASTERNODES | ZERO TX FEE | NO ASIC - page 37. (Read 78987 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 105
test wallet and mining coins are lost ?
lemme guess... you spend godzillion hours thinking that would be anything but waste of time and electricity? I hope you didn't order Nicehash for those
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
8 GH in the pool Cry
Even if I participate in mining on my equipment, it is not a result
So bad Cry
test wallet and mining coins are lost ?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Citius, altius, fortius
Discord link gg

update DC invite link please
Activity: 197
pool.friends-master.net

pool fee: 0.5%
payout : 1 h

-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://pool.friends-master.net:4233 -u YOU_CRC_WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=CRC
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Is the BSOD pool scamming?  I'm set to only mine CrowdCoin (in the 500s of blocks), but my miner keeps switching to mine some other neoscrypt coin that is block 6700+.  Comparing my ccminer output to the BSOD website shows that the ccminer is switching to mine BSOD's OTHER neoscrypt coin every now and then.  Is BSOD stealing my neoscrypt hash from CrowdCoin to mine GoByte for pool owner?  Or am I missing something here?

I really don't want to cause any alarm if I've just misinterpreted something, but I am DEFINITELY only mining CrowdCoin with my miner's command, and ccminer is clearly mining goByte for whatever reason.

Edit: my command:

Code:
ccminer-x64 -a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://pool.bsod.pw:4233 -u CYgRiGizwFmVpaJrXF7fLg9cgUxqqY4p9z -p c=CrowdCoin --cpu-priority=3

https://i.imgur.com/olQv0tC.jpg

Hello.
It is error on pool's backend side =( Now we are trying to find what causes that error.
Anyway, we switched off all other coins on neoscrypt algo, so now mining crowncoin is fully safe.
P.S. altminer has same problem, but in much bigger variant...
Activity: 210
Bceм xoтeлocь бы знaть кoгдa нaчнyтcя выплaты MH, кoтopыe были oбeщaны co 150 блoкa! Дeв нaпиcaл пpo 24 чaca c мoмeнтa кaк пepвыe нoды cтaнyт энeйблд. Я пpo тaкoe ycлoвиe в пepвый paз cлышy. Oбычнo нaзнaчaeтcя блoк и пyлы yвeдoмляютcя, чтo c этoгo блoкa выплaты дeлятcя нa мaйнepoв и MH. Ecли пyл этoгo нe дeлaeт, тo нe cмoжeт нaxoдить блoки. Здecь жe дeв oбидчивый кaк дeвoчкa "oй, вcё" Grin. Я eмy в диcкopдe зaдaю кoнкpeтныe вoпpocы - oн в лc пpocит cпpaшивaть тaм. Cпpaшивaю тaм - пишeт, чтo я дaвлю нa нeгo и oн нe бyдeт oтвeчaть Huh Grin. Ceть нa yдивлeниe cпpaвляeтcя c caмoгo нaчaлa c нaбeгaющим нaйcoм и cлoжнocтью. Ho oщyщeниe, чтo дeв нe знaeт кaк зaпycтить выплaты и этo пeчaльнo! Я eмy выcкaзaл, чтo oн пocтyпил нexopoшo ycтpoив ayкциoн. Пoтoмy кaк тe, ктo кyпили нoды, были yвepeны, чтo oн cдepжит oбeщaниe и cтapтyeт выплaты co 150 блoкa. Цeнa мacтepнoды (чeм нe кoпaй) дoлжнa былa быть вышe, чeм ceйчac. И кoл-вo мacтepнoд нa cтapтe мeньшe из зa этoгo. A тaк пoлyчaeтcя, чтo oн oбмaнyл paнниx инвecтopoв и нa лoгичecкиe пpeтeнзии тoлькo oбижaeтcя кaк дeтcaдoвcкий peбeнoк.
Activity: 58
CrowdCoin is a currency which is designed to the community and become stable enough to allow the merchants to feel safe using this coin.

It's sort of a few days old, how can it be "become stable enough" ...
Activity: 112
CrowdCoin is a currency which is designed to the community and become stable enough to allow the merchants to feel safe using this coin.
Activity: 214
you wanted full mastenode for translation .....  Shocked
thats waaaaayyy too much.
Activity: 20
I am sure this dev is crazy.
https://twitter.com/UcoincashKorea/status/933429958940037120
https://twitter.com/UcoincashKorea/status/933435998263951360
https://twitter.com/lcPater/status/933470170030444545
Check it out what he did. Insult me again again without any reasons.
I talked about the translation as well as the management of the overall community.
Anyone blame if your deal is not successful?
Dev just insult me because I refused his offer!

Very scammy coin with incapable dev
Merit: 105
Is the BSOD pool scamming?  I'm set to only mine CrowdCoin (in the 500s of blocks), but my miner keeps switching to mine some other neoscrypt coin that is block 6700+.  Comparing my ccminer output to the BSOD website shows that the ccminer is switching to mine BSOD's OTHER neoscrypt coin every now and then.  Is BSOD stealing my neoscrypt hash from CrowdCoin to mine GoByte for pool owner?  Or am I missing something here?
It's being fixed atm and as I see it sort of didn't help after first stratum connection terminated. Needs more fixing maybe.
PS it seems 1080ti could do much better than that. I suggest trying ccminer Alexis78 and overclocking memory a bit so it gives 1650 kH/s. My gtx1060 @2025 would give 900 kH/s with stock memory
Activity: 193
I have a question. WHEN masternode start to get reward? block number? or time.  for now i see 20 crc reward each block. so mn dont get anything.
people who bought mn should get some advantage but  now casual miners can mine masternode and launch masternodes at same time as investors.  
Activity: 193

Do we have wallets yet ?

Very confusing!!!! Mining has started? Or not?

Where is the wallet???

how are people mining without wallets?

EDIT:
found the wallet, but its not listed yet in the main page ann.

https://github.com/crowdcoinChain/Crowdcoin/releases

you should join discord or telegram to get fresh info.
Activity: 266

I really don't want to cause any alarm if I've just misinterpreted something, but I am DEFINITELY only mining CrowdCoin with my miner's command, and ccminer is clearly mining goByte for whatever reason.

Edit: my command:

Code:
ccminer-x64 -a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://pool.bsod.pw:4233 -u CYgRiGizwFmVpaJrXF7fLg9cgUxqqY4p9z -p c=CrowdCoin --cpu-priority=3

Activity: 172
hi Natan,
we want to make aware that we have not chosen to compromise with security
and we have taken the decision to allow the wallet to check the
 transactions by himself.

We appreciate your patience and your understanding.
Activity: 198
Why the wallet uses so much CPU power?

Ryzen5 4cores 8 treads here, and its using 13~15% of cpu power doing nothing! Its all synced already.

Why?? strange!!!
Activity: 196
New Pool!!!

I added it to my pool  Wink

It's based on YiiMP, no registration is needed!

Stratum  : pool.nosekefik.com:4233
User     : YOUR_ADDRESS
Password : c=CRC

Website  : https://pool.nosekefik.com/
Telegram : https://t.me/nosekefikpool
Payout   : Every 20min minimum 0.5 coins
Fee      : 0.5%

You can adjust your diff setting ,d= on -p param

Example:
Code:
 ccminer -a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://pool.nosekefik.com:4233 -u  -p  c=CRC 

Happy Mining =)
Activity: 214
I doubt that its dev..... its somebody who want to get masternode through nicehash ... hashing power.
anyway good luck guys. (i'm just a bit sad cause i was waiting for this coin so long)
Activity: 462
Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.
I'm just saying there no point in trying to solomine or trying to get anything from pool....... if you don't have lots and lots of videocards.
"Early adoption" phase ended without me even touching it on first day  Embarrassed I mean now its 20+ gh/s over two pools.

nope your absolutely right. I wouldnt be suprised if it was the devs with the high hash taking all the coins so they can dump them later... BS.. done with this crap already
Pages:
Jump to: