Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CRC]🚀CrowdCoin POW| MASTERNODES | ZERO TX FEE | NO ASIC - page 41. (Read 78987 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
When mining start? and block explorer
i just waiting for another great ASIC Mining and Masternodes coin
good luck dev

MASTERNODES | ZERO TX FEE | NO ASIC** | VC )
Exchanges?

Not yet but it will be on coinsmarket.com in 10 days or less

Ive read the post yes OF course he is Greedy seriously? for a translation he wans an MN?  maybe he Can get a Job in Korean Goverment as an Translator then he can inform us how much money does he make to translate 150 words

Btw nice FUD Kim

I talked about the translation as well as the management of the overall community.
Do you blame if your deal is not successful? Very foolish bro.
I guess you never did deal things.
And you said 'fud'? for this coin? don't be kidding. It's not a bitcoin

"management of the overall community."  this is taken

"I guess you never did deal things."  of course  I never did DUHH

Ok I'll pay you 1600-2000$ to Translate 150 words  

PS,  He did made an Assumption that a person who wants an MN for 150 words is greedy  so he did NOT blamed anyone.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0

Ive read the post yes OF course he is Greedy seriously? for a translation he wans an MN?  maybe he Can get a Job in Korean Goverment as an Translator then he can inform us how much money does he make to translate 150 words

Btw nice FUD Kim

I talked about the translation as well as the management of the overall community.
Do you blame if your deal is not successful? Very foolish bro.
I guess you never did deal things.
And you said 'fud'? for this coin? don't be kidding. It's not a bitcoin
Activity: 154
When is public launch?  I heard maybe Nov 28th but why wouldn't dev make that info clear in ANN?  Give date and give a specific time (with time zone) please, thanks!
just watch altminer.net... but that WON'T help much if you don't have a wallet with address. But I am not registering at Telegram for just 3 coins. INNOVA gave me 25. Damn rich. GoByte game me 15 for retwet. Almost as good cuz the price. And this... 3 COINZ! damn I have no words for that... VIOG scam maybe? This coin has no future I tell you. Do not invest I repeat do not invest Cheesy

thnx for FUD

Btw nice FUD Kim
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
this is an interesting coin. keeping eye on this ...

lo if i can manage i will be buying an MN of this ...

Activity: 20
Activity: 434
i just waiting for another great ASIC Mining and Masternodes coin
good luck dev

i havn't gpu dig tool ,but i will invest mansternode later ,dev ,keep your hard work.i cann't wait.
Activity: 788
i just waiting for another great ASIC resist Mining and Masternodes coin
good luck dev
Activity: 490
hi Qzar, we are testing the wallets now.
The coin will become minable from the 28th Nov at 10 GMT.

The wallets will be released on that specific date and time
in order to give everyone a fair start.

make a countdown timer on OP is better ,community will wait to mine ,also open an official pool is ok.
Activity: 149
Merit: 10
Here we go, awesome project!
Activity: 172
hi Qzar, we are testing the wallets now.
The coin will become minable from the 28th Nov at 10 GMT.

The wallets will be released on that specific date and time
in order to give everyone a fair start.
Activity: 10
How to mine without wallets?
Start of mining November 28, right?
Activity: 280
Merit: 105
When is public launch?  I heard maybe Nov 28th but why wouldn't dev make that info clear in ANN?  Give date and give a specific time (with time zone) please, thanks!
just watch altminer.net... but that WON'T help much if you don't have a wallet with address. But I am not registering at Telegram for just 3 coins. INNOVA gave me 25. Damn rich. GoByte game me 15 for retwet. Almost as good cuz the price. And this... 3 COINZ! damn I have no words for that... VIOG scam maybe? This coin has no future I tell you. Do not invest I repeat do not invest Cheesy
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
When is public launch?  I heard maybe Nov 28th but why wouldn't dev make that info clear in ANN?  Give date and give a specific time (with time zone) please, thanks!

I think it's written in the ANN - 28th Nov at 10 GMT mining (launch) starts.
Activity: 154
When is public launch?  I heard maybe Nov 28th but why wouldn't dev make that info clear in ANN?  Give date and give a specific time (with time zone) please, thanks!
Activity: 196
Great project and idea's; Good luck dev.
Pages:
Jump to: