Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CRC]🚀CrowdCoin POW| MASTERNODES | ZERO TX FEE | NO ASIC - page 44. (Read 78987 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 10
may we know when is the expected date for the official exchanger for this coin pls? hoping for some response in the future

On the Dec 2th, we'll be added on coinsmarkets
On the Dec 3th, we'll be added on stock.exchange

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
i hope to become a part of this amazing project
This is strange. I read form. You do not ask for a wallet. You do not ask for twitters account. How u do count tweets? Where u going to send the coins?
You can join us here https://discord.gg/u99kQ7D to know more details about bounties!
This is a great coin
Activity: 21
may we know when is the expected date for the official exchanger for this coin pls? hoping for some response in the future
I like. But, DEV, I'm asking, how to register for a twitter bounty? in your form there is no question about Twitter nickname.
Or be write a list of retweets in the topic?
The interaction with people and retweets on your Twitter account have to be good enough every week for the account with highest interactions will recieve the reward!
You can start it right away and gain a healthy lead
Activity: 20
Haдeюcь y пpoeктa xopoшee бyдyщee, бyдy cлeдить) Удaчи в paзвитии!)
Activity: 95
This is strange. I read form. You do not ask for a wallet. You do not ask for twitters account. How u do count tweets? Where u going to send the coins?
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
have no new idea ,No new technology , not interesting ~
Activity: 47
Wow nice project dev
Activity: 770
Merit: 109
Suum cuique !
I like. But, DEV, I'm asking, how to register for a twitter bounty? in your form there is no question about Twitter nickname.
Or be write a list of retweets in the topic?
Activity: 126
This is an interesting thread with interesting responses. I have checked out the website and signed up. I need to learn more about this project though. Seems to me a lot of people have already given their thoughts about it. Hopefully this will be a good one. I see that it has gotten a lot of flack but I think it is worth learning and checking out. Good luck Dev.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I wanted to join, but did not see in the form where to enter the purse. How do you determine the address of the wallet?
Activity: 362
Merit: 100
Another vivo, innova, onex, gobyte, desire...

i hope too ,CrowdCoin  will be next one  ,i will hold my coin,waitting for dev give us good news.
Activity: 9
Good project, keep it up
Activity: 38
Another vivo, innova, onex, gobyte, desire...
Activity: 73
i hope this token will give great value !!
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Very interesting project. This is the first time I see a coin where everything about it is decided by the community. I don't think it would be easy to pull this off but let's see. For now I will join the airdrop. I'd like to be part of the crowd.
Activity: 70
ı hope gonna great project
Pages:
Jump to: