Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN][CRCO]Cryptrade✅PoS/MN|Decentralized Exchange|Share Profits✅Released - page 3. (Read 22829 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 148
Such projects are in demand on the market now, hopefully you will be successful
copper member
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
Hello, everyone

We're happy to announce the winners of the first round of voting.
These coins will be listed on the exchange after the release, we will do technology reviews on these coins ASAP. And thanks for all voters.

1.  DKPC (DarkPayCoin) - 27704 votes
2.  ONION (DeepOnion) - 26118 votes
3.  SHMN (Stronghands Masternode) - 17921 votes
4.  HMN (Hostmasternode) - 15395 votes
5.  COLX (ColossusXT) - 15360 votes
6.  BTOR (Bittorium ) - 10529 votes
7.  MYMN (MyMN) - 8810 votes
8.  EVOS (EVOS) - 8345 votes
9.  CITY (City Coin) - 8329 votes
10.  DSC (Decentral Shop Coin) - 6204 votes
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
Do you post the future update on bitcointalk ? when the exchange will launch ?

Thank you for your concerns. The development is in progress and we will publish a clear schedule of the release of our DEX next week.
That's good news from the development exchange, really curious whats coin gonna be trade at Cryptrade exchange. Well, I hope the exchange got a lot volume trading went we can trading into an exchange. Keep it up dev.
copper member
Do you post the future update on bitcointalk ? when the exchange will launch ?

Thank you for your concerns. The development is in progress and we will publish a clear schedule of the release of our DEX next week.
copper member
< ... >
By the way, because you have still been online.
Will the CRCO campaign been expanded more weeks, or will totally end after the end of this week?
I wish best wishes for the coming Cryptrade exchange.  Smiley

Hi,

Thank you, we plan to extend more weeks, but not decided yet. Please follow us for future updates
copper member
Invite Bounty Still Not Paid

Team Selling Premine, another day another scam

Don't spread the FUD just because you didn't get invite bounty. You're disqualified since 95% of your invites are all fake accounts and newly registered accounts.
If our project turn to be a scam, why are you so eager to get the invite bounty???
Activity: 261
Merit: 1
Invite Bounty Still Not Paid

Team Selling Premine, another day another scam
copper member
We're so excited to announce that we just released a staging version of frontend for Cryptrade DEX. The latest version is available on https://develop.cryptrade.io/.

1. Tons of new features were added, more smooth and user-friendly
2. Single gateway page for withdrawals and deposits
3. Convenient withdraw and deposit modals
4. Three markets were added: BTC Market, CRCO Market, BTS Market
5. Personalize setting for exchange layout

Please Don't deposit your funds to the address shown on the develop.cryptrade.io.

BUG BOUNTY: If you find any bugs, please submit an issue on Github: https://github.com/cryptrade-project/cryptrade-ui/issues/new/choose. Once your issue is confirmed, you will receive 10 CRCO as a reward. ( For first 10 issues)

PREVIEW:

copper member
Hi, everyone

We just updated the roadmap, please stay tuned and follow us for more news.
LOL
When I asked when they will Pay Invite bounty since its been weeks they haven't paid  they muted me from all Rooms :>

Possible scam everybody , and even if not scam owner like to steal bounty rewards Smiley
still muted :>
say good bye to ur rewards folks ,
bump
Activity: 325
Merit: 10
Hey guys,
Have you read the latest weekly report from Cryptrade team?
There is link to the report:
https://medium.com/@cryptrade_io/cryptrades-weekly-development-report-december-29-2018-57cc46e4f056
You should read it, now.
LOL
When I asked when they will Pay Invite bounty since its been weeks they haven't paid  they muted me from all Rooms :>

Possible scam everybody , and even if not scam owner like to steal bounty rewards Smiley
bump
Activity: 97
Merit: 12
Due to bitcoin hesitately fluctuations recent hours, it seems that volume of altcoins plummeted again.
In contrast, the volume of CRCO rose, and its price recovered well.
Sometime, CRCO hit 8k or even higher than 9k satoshis.
Activity: 219
Eventually, 10k satoshis for CRCO has been almost hit mins ago.
9999 satoshis for now.
https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.CRCO_BRIDGE.BTC
LOL

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

@Cryptrade.io

Hello

When translation bounty coins will be distributed?

Hi,

We're working on that, the rewards will be paid in 1-2 days. Thank you for your patience.

So... how is going?
Activity: 126
Not sure, but it is probably that the CRCO coin founds its strong supports around 4xxx satoshis.
Unfortunately, today has witness corrections of BTC, the King.
I hope that better stuffs to come after BTC finish its corrections.
Activity: 406
Merit: 112
In short, several things planned for next week
Code:
    Christmas Promotion & Airdrop
    Development of DEX
    Release the Frontend of DEX
    Deploy a witness node of bitshares for production env.
What is Christmas Promotion and Airdrop?

It often occurs with Invite Bounty, so it takes time for the team to screen out all fake invites in order to find true winners.
I agreed!
We have already explained why the invite bounty is late, too many fake invites, more than 80% of the invites are fake. We need more time to count the real invites.
copper member
LOL

Please take a look at our last weekly report: https://medium.com/@cryptrade_io/cryptrades-weekly-development-report-december-22-2018-b714271ac690.
We have already explained why the invite bounty is late, too many fake invites, more than 80% of the invites are fake. We need more time to count the real invites.

And you got muted, because you didn't follow our discord server rules, you should ask your questions and also post your complains in the right channel, but you post duplicate messages and spread FUD in the #main channel. That's why you got muted.
LOL

Pages:
Jump to: