Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN][CRCO]Cryptrade✅PoS/MN|Decentralized Exchange|Share Profits✅Released - page 5. (Read 22829 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
This project has a good purpose and i see it grow in the near future, with their good team they will achieve their goals. Goodluck CRCO i will watch your project grow
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
An interesting project is a good coin rate. A good profit. I'll buy it at the coin exchange. Good luck to all.
Activity: 773
Merit: 255
Wallet design is simple & cool... Market conditions are bad, but that makes things cheaper & easier for new entrants.
Activity: 297
Merit: 10
Life is beautiful !
in this bad situation like last weeks when bitcoin falling without know where it bottom, i would like to be with this project, i hope so better future in bitcoin also this project and developers also all holders and investors here.
Activity: 44
Merit: 1
It is very good project, with a good idea! I really liked the website, and I hope to test the desktop wallets soon. Very good future for this project. and I quite like to belong to him.
Activity: 227
Is this an exchange based on Bitshare network like Cryptobridge? If yes, how do you think it could be a better one compared with CB? If no, which network/protocol are you using? How it will improve security in DEX?
Activity: 3
This has been the best investment I had in years.  The project looks promising and is a Gem!  Can't wait for the platform to be developed.
Activity: 193
Merit: 11
Not sure about the future and real intrinsic value of Cryptrade.
It's too young to have good overview about this one.
But, for today, Cryptrade rallied well.
copper member
Activity: 76
Activity: 616
Merit: 101
In the case of CrypTrade project, we have a real vision, a strong leader, as well as a real team of professionals and financial strength to support such a project.
copper member
Hi, everyone

Happy weekends!
We bring a good news to our community, CRCO is listed on CryptoBridge now.  Grin
This is our first exchange and we also plan to list CRCO on more exchange in the near future.
Enjoy trading on CB and stay tuned, more exciting news and updates are coming soon.

https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.CRCO_BRIDGE.BTC

Do the Cryptrade.io team have plan for promotions in the future?
I strongly propose signature campaign for CrypTrade project in order to spread the word Cryptrade.io out, and build up popularity of the project.
Consequently, if promotions implemented well, more eyeballs will be caught, then new wave of investors to come later, certainly.

Thank you for your suggestions, sure, we will launch a signature campaign in the near future.
Activity: 15
Very excited to see a trading coin in trading site....Hopefully it can make a good impact in blockchain system..
Activity: 40
A good idea, the work of the team and fast progress is visible and this is just the beginning, I am sure we will see a lot.
Activity: 7
CRCO, a private cryptocurrency which will benefit mn holders and has passive income.. Can't believe this will rise up high.. Nowhere to go but up crco!
Activity: 24
Got 0.1 crco from Cryptobrige airdrop , I was thought it's "junk coin" .... 😂 But when I'm start stalking I can't believe !!! #crco is profitable coins 😍
Awesome and recommend for invest !!
Activity: 169
An interesting idea and well implemented, the project gives a great opportunity to investors to get high profits.
Activity: 365
Merit: 10
Good news, I’m sure with the access to the stock exchange, the community will have more followers, and I agree about the white paper, sometimes you don’t need to hurry and finish everything, then submit the document.
Activity: 126
A good step by being listing in crypto bridge.
Buy and hold   Wink
Activity: 40
In my opinion, this is a very beautiful project. I'm glad I can take part. I wish success to the whole team and I look forward to seeing the coin reaching the big exchanges.
copper member
Hi, everyone

Happy weekends!
We bring a good news to our community, CRCO is listed on CryptoBridge now.  Grin
This is our first exchange and we also plan to list CRCO on more exchange in the near future.
Enjoy trading on CB and stay tuned, more exciting news and updates are coming soon.

https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.CRCO_BRIDGE.BTC

Pages:
Jump to: